Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Airport to Pattaya Bus

KRR

On the  Roong website , says to start 19th November  running every two hours ,long time it was every 30 minutes , still 130 baht

• Like 3

In Jomtien now and told 5 buses a day to Survarnabhumi from Pattaya 

Edited by ronboy

• 3 weeks later...

I can see that this bus costs 130 THB from Jomtien Bus Station to Suvarnabhumi.

How long does the journey take?

22 minutes ago, CPattaya said:

How long does the journey take?

90 minutes. Very reliable.

You can buy ticket at Jomtien Bus Station up to 3 days before journey. Best to buy in advance to be sure of seat or you might have to wait for later departure.

Edited by quietguy77

3 minutes ago, quietguy77 said:

90 minutes(from Jomtien Bus Station to Suvarnabhumi). Very reliable.

Same length of time as BellBus Suvarnabhumi to/from Pattaya Bus station.

BellBus cost 230 (?) bahts when I last travelled in Nov '2019. Fare includes minibus delivery to/pickup from hotels in Pattaya.

Hint - on arrival in Pattaya see with your own eyes that your baggage is put into the correct minibus. Once mine went into the wrong minibus, got lost and took hours to locate and recover.

On 16/06/2020 at 03:59, Sac Les said:

According to 103FM Headline News some bus companies are not accepting foreign customers.

Not sure which bus companies those are I just got back from 15 days on the road and I took three or four buses with different companies no issues at all

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

3 minutes ago, Soi7 said:

Not sure which bus companies those are I just got back from 15 days on the road and I took three or four buses with different companies no issues at all

Post you quoted was June 2020 mate. There was a bit of a furore about it back then and they stopped doing it pretty quickly. 

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

So as of this week can I get a bus from bkk airport to pattaya I need bus between around 3 and 4 pm to central pattaya the closer drop off to soi buakho the better for my hotel? If not will get a taxi.

Edited by ngmassive

• 2 months later...

Booked the Airport Bus from Jomtien to BKK today online.  

I forgot that last time, I wasn't able to buy it on their website - it won't take my credit card.

Instead I booked on the 12Go website.  It was 155B after the CC fee, which is more than walk-up but about the same as their website.  Posting to help me remember and to help any others that couldn't get the website working.