IGNORED

Fishing in Pattaya

my_name_mark_u_like_me

Keep in mind thats just the Mekong Catfish. If you want to fish for say Carp and the Catfish, they bait differently and you can catch some nice monsters in the same spot.

If your interested in setting up a trip, then just give me a pm and i'll fill you in on all the info.

Just the day fishing though, it includes transportation to and from VIP style. We like to give people some time to sleep plus a night to prowl the town in BKK with a Thai English speaking tour guide, and the hotel is covered in that package as well.

Please PM me with contact info I would need to try this, when I finally get to LOS in a few months.

This is definitely on my "must-do" list.

If you just want me to PM you when I am actually there, just say so in your PM, and I will do that.

• 9 months later...

yeah the jomtien fishing park is quite a good one compared to the ones in patts. good food there too awesome day out with ur mates of tg or both

Hi I'm going to Pattaya for June 2010 and looking to go deep sea fishing but as I'm goung on my own so need to know if I can do it alone, who is the best and what sort of price.

Anothervote for jomtien fishing park , always had decent sized fish later in the afternoon , they fight like hell but take your own rod n landing net if you can their were a bit old n dodgy. Tight lines n all that.

I hope that Sailfish was released. Thats a sportfish, not something someone would want to eat.

Sailfish comepletely tire themselves out during the fight, so bringing it on board for the pics may been too much for the fish to survive.

I'm not a tree-hugger, but I fish a lot for sport. I know asia fishing regulations are not as strict as they are in the USA. I just hope that fish was released to populate the region for future anglers.

Sorry for the rant.

just came back from pattaya went fishing at soi 14 jomtiem 20 ,30 kg catfish ,were there for 4 hours caught 6 ,,only 300 bat plus pay for extra bate cheap day can recoment this place ,,,cheers

I like this place too but i prefer "Betong Fishing" located on Third Road !!! Amazing cat Fish !!!! :10:

21052009597.jpg

Motorbike & Car Rental

Front of Siam Sawasdee Hotel, Soi Buakhao

www.motorbike-station.com/motorbike-rental.php

Pattaya fishing park on sukumvit road the best one i have been to,jomtien fishing park also good but not as big as pattaya fishing park.

I used to go to the one on soi bukow a few years ago but it has been built on,they were not big fish but it was an oasis on soi bukow they obviously did not make money as it was not advertised they had a snooker table there and the food was good no one knew about it when i told people i was going fishing on soi buckow they thought i was mad.

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes its worth getting up at 7am I went out a couple of weeks ago here's a photo I took of one together with the proud man who caught it. Some of you may recognize him.

post-1688-1234677648_thumbjpg

Wow nice catch