IGNORED

Fishing in Pattaya

my_name_mark_u_like_me

i have been to pattaya 7 times and am going again in june for 2 months. i have never really did ant tourist stuff as i am always in the bars getting drunk :) but this time i want to go fishing and was wondering does anyone know any good fishing places which have big fish.

i know about the deep sea fishing but its a bit exspensive and you have to get up about 07.00 which is not my cup of tea.if anyone knows any good places it would be much appreciated.

their is a fishing park in pattaya i think its along third road, their is also one in jonten , but last time i was there (last april) it had been reduced in size, but still some nice cat fish .

you can join the pattaya sports club for golf and sea fishing trips, www.pattayasports.org. base along 3rd road between, central road and north road or tel 038-361-167

Sometimes its worth getting up at 7am I went out a couple of weeks ago here's a photo I took of one together with the proud man who caught it. Some of you may recognize him.

2009_0125BM.jpg

you could always spring for a suite with one of those big jacuzzi tubs, dress your girl up in a mermaid suit, then dangle your, errr....line over the edge of the tub and see if she bites...

just a thought, cheers, alex

you could always spring for a suite with one of those big jacuzzi tubs, dress your girl up in a mermaid suit, then dangle your, errr....line over the edge of the tub and see if she bites...

just a thought, cheers, alex

I've always been into a bit a fishing mate ... and they say imagination is a good thing in fishing game ...

Still ... i don't think i come up with quiet like that ...

:Fuck_Knows: ... LOL

So have you done some of this type of fishing before in Pattaya ... sounds like a satisfying time all round!!!

Sometimes its worth getting up at 7am I went out a couple of weeks ago here's a photo I took of one together with the proud man who caught it. Some of you may recognize him.

2009_0125BM.jpg

this was caught out of pattaya??? I didnt think they have marlin here...

It was a Sailfish, total catch for the day was 1 Sailfish, 1 Small Shark, 2 Stingrays, 3 Ugly fish (not sure what they were but they were ugly) &

about 50 small fish.

One of the guy's brought a few girls along they spent most of the day sleeping on the upper deck here is a photo of the boat all in all a great day out.

2009_0125CI.jpg

Al.

just came back from pattaya went fishing at soi 14 jomtiem 20 ,30 kg catfish ,were there for 4 hours caught 6 ,,only 300 bat plus pay for extra bate cheap day can recoment this place ,,,cheers

How many BMs would be interested in a day's river fishing ? That would include a BBQ, free water and soft drinks possibly a couple of dirt bikes for a ride in the bush, not a reality yet but I am working on the idea as a business venture.

How many BMs would be interested in a day's river fishing ? That would include a BBQ, free water and soft drinks possibly a couple of dirt bikes for a ride in the bush, not a reality yet but I am working on the idea as a business venture.

Sounds like a damn good idea.

Please keep us posted.

Testicles

• 1 month later...

Sounds good to me.

Been out for deep sea fishing and also have been to the fishing park in Jomtien and the one over at third road,great way to spend the day.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Six Addicts are heading out of Bang Saray for a day's fishing on Monday. TR to follow.

Will it be a trip in late April as well??

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

There are some day long fishing trips to BKK, that are pretty cool if you want to get some massive freshwater fish. Giant Siamese Carp, Mekong River Catfish, Giant Snakehead and all. Its a 24hr fishing trip with a private bungalow and Thai fishing guide. There are poolside style lounge chairs, a fridge, and even a tv while you wait for the fish to bite. You can have them cook up the fish right there for you, or even just pack them in ice to take back home.

post-6586-1239471916_thumbjpg

Just a pic of a 75.50kilo Mekong Catfish. This is the same lake where the world record fish was caught at 656lbs. So they are well known for their stock of massive fish. I think they started stocking the lake back in the 70's, and the fish have just gotten bigger and bigger over time. Have some nice packages set up out there, even with an extra day just for play in BKK.

Edited by ackademik1

There are some day long fishing trips to BKK, that are pretty cool if you want to get some massive freshwater fish. Giant Siamese Carp, Mekong River Catfish, Giant Snakehead and all. Its a 24hr fishing trip with a private bungalow and Thai fishing guide. There are poolside style lounge chairs, a fridge, and even a tv while you wait for the fish to bite. You can have them cook up the fish right there for you, or even just pack them in ice to take back home.

75.50_kg___Harry_Baker.jpg

Just a pic of a 75.50kilo Mekong Catfish. This is the same lake where the world record fish was caught at 656lbs. So they are well known for their stock of massive fish. I think they started stocking the lake back in the 70's, and the fish have just gotten bigger and bigger over time. Have some nice packages set up out there, even with an extra day just for play in BKK.

now that is rite up my street! that is 1 hell of a fish i would be interested in giving this place a try sounds excellent

now that is rite up my street! that is 1 hell of a fish i would be interested in giving this place a try sounds excellent

Keep in mind thats just the Mekong Catfish. If you want to fish for say Carp and the Catfish, they bait differently and you can catch some nice monsters in the same spot.

If your interested in setting up a trip, then just give me a pm and i'll fill you in on all the info.

Just the day fishing though, it includes transportation to and from VIP style. We like to give people some time to sleep plus a night to prowl the town in BKK with a Thai English speaking tour guide, and the hotel is covered in that package as well.

Will it be a trip in late April as well??

If this one goes well, I will try to organise another for late April. When are you in Patts?