IGNORED

Massage Shops in Pattaya push to be allowed to re-open

The Pattaya News

Pattaya- As Pattaya City reaches thirty six days without a single new confirmed case of Covid-19 and two months since massage shops-along with most other businesses in the city and country-closed, many massage shop operators are petitioning city, regional and national officials and demanding they be allowed to re-open. Mrs. Somchob Chimphimai, 41 years old, […]

Massage Shops in Pattaya push to be allowed to re-open
The Pattaya News

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

I’d tend to agree whilst in all honesty if the shops open they are not going to be over run with customers so social distancing shouldn’t be difficult to manage as goes the same for other entertainment venues it’s comes a time when social and economic welfare of people can be more damaging than the disease itself.

I for one appreciate the way this has been handled by the govt and no complaints at all but time is coming to be brave and face up to this and deal with the consequences as we have too.

Try this as an option reported from one news source:

Thai massage shops may reopen soon, from the waist down only

The Thai Government is debating whether to allow massage shops to reopen soon, provided treatment is limited to the lower body only.

Upper body massage, including the back, shoulders and neck, will not be permitted for now as it may involve a higher risk of Covid-19 infection.

But massage shops might be able to offer massage treatments from the waist down. Representatives from Thailand’s massage shops have petitioned the government saying that they’re suffering financial hardship as a result of the enforced closure of their premises.

17 minutes ago, Whooah said:

Try this as an option reported from one news source:

The Thai Government is debating whether to allow massage shops to reopen soon, provided treatment is limited to the lower body only.

Upper body massage, including the back, shoulders and neck, will not be permitted for now as it may involve a higher risk of Covid-19 infection.

But massage shops might be able to offer massage treatments from the waist down. Representatives from Thailand’s massage shops have petitioned the government saying that they’re suffering financial hardship as a result of the enforced closure of their premises.

I would accept this as a short term compromise. It would allow for some of the massage relief I yearn for.

A very Thai solution.....

So I could have a HJ and a BJ. 
Would that also allow me to do 69 and munch her? After all, that is only lower body... 

I'd be quite happy to be able to get foot scrubs, and foot massages again. Like you @Encora, it's a short-term compromise I'd be willing to accept. Being able to get daily foot massages at shops during a week visit would be wonderful. Besides, there's always the possibility of assisting with the social distancing by suggesting repeat massages be done in the less crowded hotel room rather than the shop. :-) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Czmate said:

I’d tend to agree whilst in all honesty if the shops open they are not going to be over run with customers so social distancing shouldn’t be difficult to manage

40 minutes ago, Whooah said:

Its a start and 'from the waist down only" should allow the Soi Honey and Soi Chaiyapon happy ending places to be the first to open.

I think we must realize that most (all) of the massage girls  in order to practice social distancing would need the following.

arm extender.jpg

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Walking around today, seen a few massage shops closed for good with everything empty inside. Even Eden on Soi Diana has a For Sale sign.