Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Fuji Camera Thread!

Petesie

13 hours ago, ThePassenger said:

@cjs

this is how it works on a H1:

• press Q to go to the Quick menu
  • in the Quick menu, press Q again for 3 seconds - Window with the custom setting will pop up
  • select the on you want to change by pressing the right button (D Pad buttons around MENU/ok)
  • menu for changes will open, do the changes. Save Current Settings is on the top

I am doing this, but using DISP?BACK button as the Xpro3 has no D Pad.

Now i turned on my camera and opened Q menu and and long press to see my saved recipes. But if i press ok the only options are edit and save i can't actually access by recipe.

I'm sure there is a way, but i am totally lost as to what.

14 hours ago, ThePassenger said:

Wonderful, "rotate the rear command dial to change." is how to select, and it works.

I went to another Big Camera shop yesterday  and they could not help.

Thank you very much

Chris

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, cjs said:

Wonderful, "rotate the rear command dial to change." is how to select, and it works.

I went to another Big Camera shop yesterday  and they could not help.

Thank you very much

Chris

Well, sorry to say that although i have the recipes saved i can't open them. I can scroll to the recipe i want but i can't get it to open. Really very strange.

Not sure I really understand what you mean by that. If you have selected a custom setting (C1 - 7), it is set and the pics will be made accordingly. I am not sure what else you want to open.

Is it a new camera? Latest Firmware installed?

15 hours ago, ThePassenger said:

Not sure I really understand what you mean by that. If you have selected a custom setting (C1 - 7), it is set and the pics will be made accordingly. I am not sure what else you want to open.

Is it a new camera? Latest Firmware installed?

Sorry if i am not clear. 

I open Q menu - long push - from here i can scroll to the recipe i want. C2 for example. Although it's highlighted it is not selected.

Ok, i think i have found out what to do. One i have highlighted the recipe i press Disp/back - select custom settings - then scroll to recipe. That changes it.

Confusing for sure. 

Again many thanks :)

7 minutes ago, cjs said:

Sorry if i am not clear. 

I open Q menu - long push - from here i can scroll to the recipe i want. C2 for example. Although it's highlighted it is not selected.

Ok, i think i have found out what to do. One i have highlighted the recipe i press Disp/back - select custom settings - then scroll to recipe. That changes it.

Confusing for sure. 

Again many thanks :)

Unfortunately sometimes the programmers don't make things very intuitive. Good you worked it out though.

One side note as English may not be your first language, when you write "recipe" I believe you're referring to what we call a "menu item", or "option". I can see where a translator might get that wrong.

2 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Unfortunately sometimes the programmers don't make things very intuitive. Good you worked it out though.

One side note as English may not be your first language, when you write "recipe" I believe you're referring to what we call a "menu item", or "option". I can see where a translator might get that wrong.

I am English :)

Recipe is where i select for example,  film simulation - grain setting - cc -WB - High tone - colour - sharpness to give a desired affect, 

That is save in Base - C1 to C7

Chris :)

3 hours ago, cjs said:

I am English :)

Recipe is where i select for example,  film simulation - grain setting - cc -WB - High tone - colour - sharpness to give a desired affect, 

That is save in Base - C1 to C7

Chris :)

Sorry about that. Just that I'd not heard menu item/option referred to as recipe before. Every day is a learning day. :Cheers9:

4 minutes ago, cjs said:

No problem, thanks to your help i got there in a round about way.

https://lifeunintended.com/articles/my-favorite-fujifilm-film-simulation-settings/

Thanks for the link. I understand now. The Fuji camera allows you to save a combination of settings as a "recipe". Today continues to be quite the learning day. :)

image.thumb.jpeg.fbb7841b735b4d39f29f1c956314325b.jpeg

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Thanks for the link. I understand now. The Fuji camera allows you to save a combination of settings as a "recipe". Today continues to be quite the learning day. :)

image.thumb.jpeg.fbb7841b735b4d39f29f1c956314325b.jpeg

Yes, a learning day for both of us :)