Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Jomtien breakfast

19 hours ago, onehunglo said:

one would think it would be better to slip down and have a look , seeing as it is near by 

i did, i did

19 hours ago, davidge said:

O’Delices has a good reputation but the couple of times I’ve been in there the staff have shown no interest in serving me and I’ve been ignored. Left without buying anything both times.

I am now a regular costumer for their bread and i agree they -mainly the female staff- have their moments. Some days they look as they forgot their smile at home, but other days they can be friendly. And you have to order and pay inside, at the cashier, even if you want to be served outside...

They have about 4 or 5 kinds of "baguette-type" bread and all are very tasty. One of the best i have tried in Pattaya, same level of the baguette at Friendship supermarket at Pattaya Tai. They have other types of bread, also croissants, pastries, cheese, sausages (these, i believe they import from France), but i haven't tried them.

Edited by filipef

• 6 months later...
On 31/03/2023 at 19:05, davidge said:

O’Delices has a good reputation but the couple of times I’ve been in there the staff have shown no interest in serving me and I’ve been ignored. Left without buying anything both times.

Is this place still going? I remember a map you posted, but when I went there I could not find it. Ended up by the bogs in the gay complex :WhoSaw1:

5 minutes ago, penboy said:

Is this place still going? I remember a map you posted, but when I went there I could not find it. Ended up by the bogs in the gay complex :WhoSaw1:

It’s right on the corner. If you go down the quieter Soi opposite VT2, next to Three Roses Bar and past the Agate hotel entrance and Cafe John, it’s on the bottom left corner as you turn to go down to Tinnie’s etc. There’s a massage place next door so you have to evade the advances to go into O’Delices. It closes early evening.

Alternatively, go down the side of Tinnie’s, where the food shacks are, and it’s on the right hand side as you turn the corner.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

7 minutes ago, davidge said:

It’s right on the corner. If you go down the quieter Soi opposite VT2, next to Three Roses Bar and past the Agate hotel entrance and Cafe John, it’s on the bottom left corner as you turn to go down to Tinnie’s etc. There’s a massage place next door so you have to evade the advances to go into O’Delices. It closes early evening.

Alternatively, go down the side of Tinnie’s, where the food shacks are, and it’s on the right hand side as you turn the corner.

Yeah, I have to put my head down and scurry past. One of the problems of being so handsome :)

Thanks for the directions, I know where it is now.