IGNORED

Jomtien breakfast

What would be the best breakfast around jomtien?

Das backhaus is very good but is there something same?

Back Fabrik is very good, on Jomtien 2nd Road opposite Jomtien Condominiums. I’m also a fan of La Baguette on Thappraya Road as well as O’Delices french bakery in the Jomtien Complex. My 3 go to places in Jomtien

You’re Weclome

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, ractdi said:

Back Fabrik is very good, on Jomtien 2nd Road opposite Jomtien Condominiums. I’m also a fan of La Baguette on Thappraya Road as well as O’Delices french bakery in the Jomtien Complex. My 3 go to places in Jomtien

1)Bak Fabrik for me...lots to choose from, good prices and good service.

2)Continental is always good..ditto on above comments.

12 hours ago, thainet said:

1)Bak Fabrik for me...lots to choose from, good prices and good service.

2)Continental is always good..ditto on above comments.

I do like Back Fabrik, and go about once a week. Menu is great, service good. 

I do love their Egg Benedict, especially the one with bacon.

However, reckon it is expensive.

Last time I was in, had 2 fried eggs with some sauté potatoes, very nice but overpriced at 160B. 

thumbnail_IMG_1189.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1192.jpg

• Like 2

Today, had a very enjoyable breakfast in Co & Caffe, Soi 4 Pratamak.

A/C on inside, service good and reasonable priced. Menu is limited.

Had scrambled egg with parmesan and bacon, was 140B.

Also, got a pot of tea, forgot to check how much.

Complimentary water also.

Nice place, would recommend.

thumbnail_IMG_1259.jpg

Been to the buffet on soi Whitehouse ..The Danmark...190 baht.

very good value

had eggs bacon , big cold platter..meatballs excellent  , roquefort , 5 different breads,sweets, yoghourt , fruits and very good fresh milk.

Thai breakfast, soup curry if you want is also on the list.

coffees included.

friendly staff.

• Like 2

The Denmark sounds good, been years since I have been, will plan to try soon.

Did you note hours?

22 hours ago, jimboh said:

The Denmark sounds good, been years since I have been, will plan to try soon.

Did you note hours?

Dont know when opens but it is untill 12 noon.

On 19/05/2020 at 12:24, jimboh said:

I do like Back Fabrik, and go about once a week. Menu is great, service good. 

I do love their Egg Benedict, especially the one with bacon.

However, reckon it is expensive.

Last time I was in, had 2 fried eggs with some sauté potatoes, very nice but overpriced at 160B. 

thumbnail_IMG_1189.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1192.jpg

You’re right, that is expensive.

i could buy a full “big breaky” here in Aus for that price.

that Gouda better have been top shelf!

• Like 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

15 minutes ago, thai2try said:

You’re right, that is expensive.

i could buy a full “big breaky” here in Aus for that price.

that Gouda better have been top shelf!

prices in thailand are not cheap any more , 8 - 10 yrs ago when the $ was above the US $ it was a good deal , but now better off staying in OZ . 65baht = about $3.50 on todays exchange rate , coffee club price almost , and your dead right on getting one here with a lot more on it WITHOUT the salad 5555

• Like 2

Jomtien I do like the Pig and Whistle but if not there Simple Simons is always good selection to meet the cheaper end of the budget seekers.

Back Fabrik also top notch in my opinion.

Talking about prices most the places mentioned here are well presented establishments on a par with any decent Western place and if you went back you’d probably find the prices you once knew are no longer it’s not unheard of to pay £10 for breakfast.

Whilst we are in Thailand you can always find a decent Pad Thai or Khao Phad to suit your pocket for 50-60 baht for brekkie.

Takes your pick and pays your money I swing both ways.

Edited by Czmate
  • Like 3

I am not a breakfast person, so take my comments with a grain of salt.

Back Fabrik is indeed very good. Their bakery items are also quite good. I especially like their pretzels to take home.

Continental is vastly overrated IMO. Their coffee borders on rancid.

I did not notice Sandbar mentioned above. It is popular with my breakfast loving friends. Too damn early in the day for food. A cup of coffee is usually all that I have.

I usually have been to the Continental Bakery for a full English from their extensive bfast menu as its not far from the VT2 condo. Its usually very busy and they bake their own breads and pastries so it seems.

Its a bit run down and could do with a re vamp i must admit but seems popular still/

Have heard of good reports from The Pirate Bay cafe and Sands Inn on the beachfront too which will try when next back there...god knows when that will be??

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

• 2 years later...
On 18/05/2020 at 19:46, ractdi said:

You’re Weclome

Almost 3 years later.....asking for an update

Usually, i have breakfast in condo. But one very important ingredient is the bread. I am a fan of french baguette and i like the one sold at Friendship supermarket.

Now i am in Jomtien.... Does O'Delices (near my condo) have good quaility baguettes?  or should i look somewhere else?

3 years later cheap charlies in soi 5, left side from beach rd on way to immigration deserves a mention, certainly for value

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Bryghuset soi whitehouse. 180 baht buffee with bread, own choice of eggs, coffee ,tea, water, juice, salami, cheese, heerings.....very good value if hungry

On 14/02/2023 at 18:06, filipef said:

Does O'Delices (near my condo)

one would think it would be better to slip down and have a look , seeing as it is near by 

On 14/02/2023 at 10:06, filipef said:

Almost 3 years later.....asking for an update

Usually, i have breakfast in condo. But one very important ingredient is the bread. I am a fan of french baguette and i like the one sold at Friendship supermarket.

Now i am in Jomtien.... Does O'Delices (near my condo) have good quaility baguettes?  or should i look somewhere else?

O’Delices has a good reputation but the couple of times I’ve been in there the staff have shown no interest in serving me and I’ve been ignored. Left without buying anything both times.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

17 minutes ago, davidge said:

O’Delices has a good reputation but the couple of times I’ve been in there the staff have shown no interest in serving me and I’ve been ignored. Left without buying anything both times.

I got an unfriendly vibe there as well. The food and coffee are very good but I don't go there anymore. I like to be served with a smile.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Rabbit in the Moon is a bit pricey but the dirty coffee is not to be missed. The food menu is limited but the sandwich I had there was excellent.

9 minutes ago, Tchiowa said:

CHeap Chalies and a blowjob next door, great start of a day in La La Land.

Saw this picture of their Apple Pie earlier today. It looks as if someone had a blowjob just before going in to eat.

B82FEF84-06E7-4D24-9E94-5BF3A4BEFF24.jpeg

8 minutes ago, davidge said:

Saw this picture of their Apple Pie earlier today. It looks as if someone had a blowjob just before going in to eat.

Probably too much for one guy, maybe a group session, then transferred delicately onto the crust.

14 minutes ago, thainet said:

Probably too much for one guy

Speak for yourself.

1 hour ago, davidge said:

Good Lord !