IGNORED

Golf Babes

LOTTELLEE WINNA

So who are your favorite golf hotties?

Let me start with Lucy Robson. She is more of a successful Instagram celeb, than she is a golfer....but she certainly is a hottie!

B1A0EC8B-42FA-4BE0-8318-FE6C8E529701.jpeg

• Like 1

Carly Booth from Scotland or Perthshire to be exact. Went to college in US however had to leave.. My friend knows her and said she was forced to leave as she was distracting there college star quarter back known for being a gym bunny.

More of a middle of the road European female golfer at best but her instagram is worth a look. 

Also she had some naked photos stolen from her phone which are wildly available in the local golf club bars haha.

• Like 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Lexi Thompson is well I’m not sure attractive or not. She has a very focused attitude and this has caused some mental illness last year. Scottish dude caddies for her who comes from my golf club in Aylth Scotland,he has just married Novquist the Swedish golfer.

Anyway Lexi Thompson you decide...

• Like 1

My pals favourite Page Spiranac, more a you tube golfer than a pro..

• Like 1

For me, it is Lily Muni He, hands down....went to U$C, here in So Cal, and is now on pro tour.

Check out @lilymhe on Instagram....you will NOT be disappointed!

Lily-Muni-He-768x420.jpg

igafaefa-770x406.jpg

Lass with more ass than boobs not really my style ....she stands a chance  for holeinone though :A2M:

B1A0EC8B-42FA-4BE0-8318-FE6C8E529701.jpeg

11 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

For me, it is Lily Muni He, hands down....went to U$C, here in So Cal, and is now on pro tour.

Lily-Muni-He-768x420.jpg

igafaefa-770x406.jpg

I didn't have any....now I have one! :wub:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Rocketboy said:

I didn't have any....now I have one! :wub:

She LOVES posting beach photos on her IG account!  I would've posted more, but I couldn't figure out how to copy them from my PC

12 minutes ago, Luv2Phuket said:

She LOVES posting beach photos on her IG account!  I would've posted more, but I couldn't figure out how to copy them from my PC

I don't check IG often, but this one does it for me!! 555

Screenshot_20200229-074036_Instagram.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Rocketboy said:

THAT'S one of thes one I was trying to copy! 

LOVE those boots....they would look PERFECT over my shoulders!  55555

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Luv2Phuket said:

THAT'S one of thes one I was trying to copy! 

LOVE those boots....they would look PERFECT over my shoulders!  55555

A man after my own heart...those boots do it for me as well!!! 

On 29/02/2020 at 13:43, Rocketboy said:

Top pic :10:

On 28/02/2020 at 23:44, Luv2Phuket said:

Lily-Muni-He-768x420.jpg

igafaefa-770x406.jpg

When @thapsak and I make our annual pilgrimage to Siam Country club for the LPGA Honda Classic, we spend the entire 4 days following Lily around....can’t think why :Drool:

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Top pic :10:

When @thapsak and I make our annual pilgrimage to Siam Country club for the LPGA Honda Classic, we spend the entire 4 days following Lily around....can’t think why :Drool:

She shot about a million, but whatever, not there to watch her golf really. But yes easily hands down the hottest around ATM. She's also dating Alex Albon, the half thai F1 driver for redbull. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd like to be one under with Holly Sanders .

She may look like a stripper but she really does golf.

Holly Sonders, a regular guest on The Golf Channel’s Morning Drive and School of Golf will be on the cover of the latest issue of Golf Digest sharing diet and fitness tips and showing of that boby!! In other news, we need to start watching more of...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

For me this was the OG when I grew up playing.  Funny enough she plays locally where I am at nowadays.

Gulbis 1.jpg

Gulbis 2.jpg

• Like 2

I always remember when I first got seriously into golf my instructor kept telling me to watch ladies play and try to copy as much of there swing as I can ,because as he said it's not about brute strength and having arms like Popeyes  it about smooth actions and timing ,and as he said remember it's about strokes not hits ,and as you see these girls send that ball miles with seemingly not much effort ,

oh and they look great too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Goose said:

For me this was the OG when I grew up playing.  Funny enough she plays locally where I am at nowadays.

Gulbis 1.jpg

Gulbis 2.jpg

Who is she? BTW,my father was a good club golfer and played off scratch until he was 63, and he played several times with Jan Stephenson at golf courses on the Gold Coast.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gentleenforcer said:

Who is she? BTW,my father was a good club golfer and played off scratch until he was 63, and he played several times with Jan Stephenson at golf courses on the Gold Coast.

Natalie Gulbis.  She played on tour during the 2000s mostly.  Prob only won a few LPGA tourneys but she was a stone hottie and knew how to flaunt it.

She retired pretty young but is still involved in the game and even hosted an LPGA tourney a few years back in Los Angeles

• Like 2

2 hours ago, james 71 said:

I always remember when I first got seriously into golf my instructor kept telling me to watch ladies play and try to copy as much of there swing as I can ,because as he said it's not about brute strength and having arms like Popeyes  it about smooth actions and timing ,and as he said remember it's about strokes not hits ,and as you see these girls send that ball miles with seemingly not much effort ,

oh and they look great too

That's for sure true James.  I've spent a decent amount of time around women's golf and the level of play is extremely high

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Charley Hull deserves a shout. 

Oh and Paula Creamer even if just for her surname. 

972A4BD3-99FB-42DD-8BD0-5CA73A5AD69D.jpeg

Edited by Celtic 1888
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 28/02/2020 at 17:58, Rocketboy said:

A man after my own heart...those boots do it for me as well!!! 

Nancy Sinatra, "These boots are made for walking", hit song in the mid 60's.

10 hours ago, wogggy said:

Wrong thread but is golf and driving ranges still open in pattaya and bangkok? 

Pattaya today yes but it could all change tomorrow. Eastern Star apparently cannot use their changing rooms/showers.

I used the driving range on 3rd road today and Pattaya Country Club confirmed a booking for tomorrow. 

Nice, looks like golf in bangers is open too. 

It seems like they're a little bit more lenient on the severity of the shutdowns this time round. 

If it gets worse hopefully they just shut down the clubhouse and allow golf to continue.