IGNORED

Golf Babes

LOTTELLEE WINNA

On 28/02/2020 at 05:34, Joethescot said:

My pals favourite Page Spiranac, more a you tube golfer than a pro..

Best buns in golf :GrinNod1:

On 03/06/2020 at 07:12, The Goose said:

Natalie Gulbis.  She played on tour during the 2000s mostly.  Prob only won a few LPGA tourneys but she was a stone hottie and knew how to flaunt it.

She retired pretty young but is still involved in the game and even hosted an LPGA tourney a few years back in Los Angeles

Natalie was definitely a hottie, back in the day. Reminds me of Anna Kournikova (tennis). Both are more know for their good looks and sexy bodies than for success in their given sport. But so fun to watch!!

On 28/02/2020 at 05:32, Joethescot said:

Lexi Thompson is well I’m not sure attractive or not. She has a very focused attitude and this has caused some mental illness last year. Scottish dude caddies for her who comes from my golf club in Aylth Scotland,he has just married Novquist the Swedish golfer.

Anyway Lexi Thompson you decide...

Met Lexi in the Bahamas during and LPGA event and then again in 2019 at the LPGA Honda event at Siam CC. Great figure, can really smash the ball with her driver and was really down to earth and not at all full of herself. At least that was the impression I got both times. 

Can't remember all of their names but here are a few up and comers from Pattaya.

The last girl was 2nd day in the bar and first time with a golf club. Could hit it well straight away. A natural sportswoman and had the physique. Later the Korean guys went nuts for her. 

DSC_0055.JPG

DSC_0087b.jpg

DSC_0085.JPG

DSC_0103 b.jpg

DSC_0105.JPG

DSC_0394.JPG

IMG_1544.JPG

IMG_1543.JPG

IMG_1550.JPG

11 hours ago, BeachLover1967 said:

Natalie was definitely a hottie, back in the day. Reminds me of Anna Kournikova (tennis). Both are more know for their good looks and sexy bodies than for success in their given sport. But so fun to watch!!

Natalie played this past year but not very well. She's planning on retiring from professional golf in the near future.

3A312C09-2512-4823-B8C0-F36B3AD56770_1_105_c.jpeg.d5701c17bd8273136e6ce2fb43434576.jpeg

Ummmmm, that bikini is body-painted on. :23:

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

12 hours ago, underbelly said:

Can't remember all of their names but here are a few up and comers from Pattaya.

The last girl was 2nd day in the bar and first time with a golf club. Could hit it well straight away. A natural sportswoman and had the physique. Later the Korean guys went nuts for her. 

DSC_0055.JPG

DSC_0087b.jpg

DSC_0085.JPG

DSC_0103 b.jpg

DSC_0105.JPG

DSC_0394.JPG

IMG_1544.JPG

IMG_1543.JPG

IMG_1550.JPG

The 2nd girl is a beauty. Gorgeous eyes. 

8 hours ago, BeachLover1967 said:

The 2nd girl is a beauty. Gorgeous eyes. 

She is a lovely girl. Not necessarily P4P. She picked me up in Insomnia and said she was looking to hang out with someone for a couple of days. Her father is a Captain in the Thai Navy and I think she lives in Sattahip.

She didn't want any money. She could caddy for me anytime. Here are a couple more where you can see her figure matches the quality of her eyes. Enjoy, I know I did....hehe

DSC_0079a.jpg

DSC_0088.JPG

14 minutes ago, underbelly said:

She is a lovely girl. Not necessarily P4P. She picked me up in Insomnia and said she was looking to hang out with someone for a couple of days. Her father is a Captain in the Thai Navy and I think she lives in Sattahip.

She didn't want any money. She could caddy for me anytime. Here are a couple more where you can see her figure matches the quality of her eyes. Enjoy, I know I did....hehe

DSC_0079a.jpg

DSC_0088.JPG

Stunning. Very exotic looking. She would make putter flutter. You are a lucky man!!