Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Trying to post more pictures, getting error message

Encora

Trying to add another post with pictures to my "Revisiting.... thread, blocked any attempt to load pics by this icon/message.

It happened a day ago, then opened up again, but now about 12 hours, same reaction, this message.

What does it mean, what can I do to overcome it?

Screen Shot 2563-02-02 at 03.05.47.jpg

One of the mods I'm sure will chime in with the correct info, but my guess is you're bumping up into a storage limit for uploaded photos.

You might want to consider uploading your pics to a photo sharing service (I use Flickr) and then post links to the photos on PA. Going that route has the advantage of being faster. You can also do a mass upload of the photos to the service rather than doing it piecemeal for each post on PA.

Another advantage when posting links, the pictures come up a lot faster than when they're coming from the cloud service PA uses. Reason for that is PA uses something called lazy load so the picture will only load and display when you scroll down the post to view the pictures.

BTW, thanks for posting your old photos in "Revisiting my past pictures".

Thank you for that feedback.
I am using two sharing services for my work, not including this stuff. A bit reluctant to go to a third one, but I will if I need to.
A mod suggested I clear my cache and restart that seemed to help.
There are many to come, but not often so many in one day....

Have you tried linking photos from one of the two services you are already using for hosting photos? (or are you already doing that?) 

And I'll add another thank you for the photos that you choose to share. :-)

be careful with using a public cloud picture hosting site as the photos may be compromised, especially if the site has  no option to set the photos to private (unlisted).

You have no limit on your upload volumes and we can’t replicate it as all works fine our end.

The forum server was having a few hiccups so it is possible that caused it although unlikely plus that issue was all sorted by last night as far as I am aware.

Keep trying and let us know but I think the issue is your end.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

7 hours ago, Encora said:

Trying to add another post with pictures to my "Revisiting.... thread, blocked any attempt to load pics by this icon/message.

It happened a day ago, then opened up again, but now about 12 hours, same reaction, this message.

What does it mean, what can I do to overcome it?

Screen Shot 2563-02-02 at 03.05.47.jpg

I see you are posting pics now. If it’s resolved let us know so we can lock this.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!