IGNORED

Chinese tourists caught on video fighting with other customers and foreigners at restaurant over being too loud in Pattaya-Video

The Pattaya News

1 hour ago, NCWave said:

you just don't know what is "Chinese group".

I don't?

I've been dealing with drunk Chinese gamblers for 30 years. They are rude assholes, but they don't know they are being rude. If you talk to them politely and ask them to behave, they usually will say sorry and calm down. If you approach them with anger as that woman appears to do, it can get out of hand quickly.

I'm not excusing their behavior, I'm just saying that if it was handled differently, the outcome would have been different.

• Like 2

Maybe Im watching a different clip but the Tiddlies didn't leap en masse and whale into her

It only got frisky at the gathering of the clan in the background

1 minute ago, regyai said:

Maybe Im watching a different clip but the Tiddlies didn't leap en masse and whale into her

I'm sure they all got up, and ushered the kids away, to have a civilized discussion with the lady

And they want more of these disease riddled shits to come on holiday good luck

51 minutes ago, gazO said:

And they want more of these disease riddled shits to come on holiday good luck

Mmmmmmmmmm.

Cunts are cunts wherever they come from. UK, Australia, China.

1 hour ago, regyai said:

Looks to me things kicked off when the lady using her phone to record the confrontation is in turn confronted at the 0:58 mark. A couple of finger pointing and a lot of heads turned her way after she moves out view. Then at 1:23 you see her come back into view with the Chinese around her and grabbing her. Then about 1:43 you see purse lady come back into view, looking to me like she was coming to the aid of camera lady.

So while the whole mess began with purse lady asking the noisy ones to turn the volume down, seems to me things didn't really heat up until the noisy ones objected, rather strongly, to having their loud, boorish behavior recorded.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Looks to me things kicked off when the lady using her phone to record the confrontation is in turn confronted at the 0:58 mark. A couple of finger pointing and a lot of heads turned her way after she moves out view. Then at 1:23 you see her come back into view with the Chinese around her and grabbing her. Then about 1:43 you see purse lady come back into view, looking to me like she was coming to the aid of camera lady.

So while the whole mess began with purse lady asking the noisy ones to turn the volume down, seems to me things didn't really heat up until the noisy ones objected, rather strongly, to having their loud, boorish behavior recorded.

Now if only you could train them to do this to vloggers

:D

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

You are not allowed to record someone on video if they are the primary object of your recording, unless you have their permission.  The gogo girls outside on Walking Street (especially Skyfall) will remind you of that every time.

12 minutes ago, wadman said:

You are not allowed to record someone on video if they are the primary object of your recording, unless you have their permission.  The gogo girls outside on Walking Street (especially Skyfall) will remind you of that every time.

That's a new one. Gogo girls reminding you of that is not what I would call a good source. A link to the law would be better.

20 hours ago, slaine said:

Right near the end of the video a woman is heard repeatedly saying "Mafia Mah", wonder what she was saying. [...]

17 hours ago, regyai said:

[...] BTW slaine its 'Mafia maak' hardly a wonderment (Big Mafia)

I think she said “Mafia maa” that means “mafia comes”

:Dance1: