Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Grill & Hungry Panda - Soi Lengkee

TheGrill

Still on target for mid March? I leave at the end of the month. Regardless, good luck with your venture, you've certainly done it up right and the menu is mouthwatering.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

3 hours ago, likeaking said:

Still on target for mid March? I leave at the end of the month. Regardless, good luck with your venture, you've certainly done it up right and the menu is mouthwatering.

Mid March we might be able to get on to Grab & Lineman, the food is done but the builders need more time 

On 06/03/2020 at 20:08, jimboh said:

I want to try everything on the menu..

Me too. Great pics. :)

the site today

1457449171_9mar017(Custom).JPG.640de92bb632de8491fb2c6076cbd048.JPG

1664535505_9mar018(Custom).JPG.3e2c0abc2ad4589afa3486d88f6fdec1.JPG

666795250_9mar019(Custom).JPG.88e40af2aeab663aea83ec46a9aaffd6.JPG

Edited by striderman
  • Like 2

We had this hand painted on the wall today with plans for two additional walls, we will get our Food License tomorrow, open the Company Bank account and wait for Lineman, Grab & Food Panda to add us, we would be ready to deliver food early next week but I don't know if those companies will respond quickly (we had to wait for our documents before approaching them). We will setup Line on our new Samsung tablets and post our full menu in the next couple of days. Our BBQ Skewers have been dispatched from China, big delay due to the virus. 

Art Wall.jpg

Edited by TheGrill
  • Like 1

May I ask why is there a second semi circle in your logo above the 'healthy chinese cuisine' words? I understand that the words are smaller so there's space, but the line is kind of visually disturbing, unbalanced...,

but maybe it is just me. I tend to be a bit of obsessive about details in logos. 

Also, this isn't the time. 

All the best for the launch! Will visit in July I guess. Can you add atleast one Vegan item to the Menu please? Thank you!

Foods looking good just hope I have time to try a few, here till end of April.

On 10/03/2020 at 18:31, laxmin said:

May I ask why is there a second semi circle in your logo above the 'healthy chinese cuisine' words? I understand that the words are smaller so there's space, but the line is kind of visually disturbing, unbalanced...,

but maybe it is just me. I tend to be a bit of obsessive about details in logos. 

Also, this isn't the time. 

All the best for the launch! Will visit in July I guess. Can you add atleast one Vegan item to the Menu please? Thank you!

I noticed that strange semi-circle too mate.

I've not slept since.

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Eric Le Roi said:

I've not slept since.

Yep, some do obsess over insignificant stuff like these, mate. 

Fixed it for my own satisfaction. 

Hungry Panda 02.png

• Like 1

Our full menu, there's a chance we will be on Food Panda by Monday, still waiting for Grab to contact us, we are working on our own collection / Line contact system 

Chinese Appetisers Page 1.jpg

Chinese Appetisers Page 2.jpg

Chinese Main Course Page 1.jpg

Chinese Main Course Page 2.jpg

Chinese Main Course Page 3.jpg

Chinese Main Course Page 4.jpg

Thai Food 1.jpg

Thai Food 2.jpg

4 hours ago, TheGrill said:

Our full menu, there's a chance we will be on Food Panda by Monday, still waiting for Grab to contact us, we are working on our own collection / Line contact system 

Chinese Appetisers Page 1.jpg

Chinese Appetisers Page 2.jpg

Chinese Main Course Page 1.jpg

Chinese Main Course Page 2.jpg

Chinese Main Course Page 3.jpg

Chinese Main Course Page 4.jpg

Thai Food 1.jpg

Thai Food 2.jpg

Is it possible to start ordering through you via pm or post your qr code here and then order through line?

2 hours ago, LuvThaiPussy said:

Is it possible to start ordering through you via pm or post your qr code here and then order through line?

Yes we are planning on setting up a Line account for customers to order and collect / send their own motorbike taxi to collect, we have to work on the logistics of that next week (get a SIM, tablet already ordered) 

1 minute ago, TheGrill said:

Yes we are planning on setting up a Line account for customers to order and collect / send their own motorbike taxi to collect, we have to work on the logistics of that next week (get a SIM, tablet already ordered) 

So not possible to start ordering now then?

3 minutes ago, LuvThaiPussy said:

So not possible to start ordering now then?

No, sorry. They are laying the tiles on the stairs so I just had to give the staff 3 days off

89481422_715690689171834_2046113761160331264_n.jpg

89845498_234279231038529_4741425366847979520_n.jpg

89991508_2548066192114755_5967669466505412608_n.jpg

Edited by TheGrill

so 3 nights on the tiles. they ain't gonna be much use day 4

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

i expect the opening now will be april given the current stringent conditions. taken today

638987051_19mar009(Custom).JPG.45c7fb16f3d2aa73b68e54a2dbcb8f28.JPG

1 hour ago, striderman said:

i expect the opening now will be april given the current stringent conditions. taken today

638987051_19mar009(Custom).JPG.45c7fb16f3d2aa73b68e54a2dbcb8f28.JPG

We was inches away from being listed on Food Panda, menu submitted with photos etc etc then their offices in Bangkok shutdown! Grab have told us we are in a queue and to wait our turn, Lineman we have the Merchant App and will be ready to go live at the start of next week!  Opening the actual sit-down restaurant will probably be delayed until the start of April, the glass stair rails and patio area will be installed on Friday. We are working on Mediterranean style menu for The Grill now.    

90183521_3118354744850293_414803689430056960_n.jpg

90386188_2743886548992067_5006949054064623616_n.jpg

• Like 2

On 13/03/2020 at 00:34, laxmin said:

Yep, some do obsess over insignificant stuff like these, mate. 

Fixed it for my own satisfaction. 

Hungry Panda 02.png

the one on the left may have been representing the bear smiling , saying i knew it !

Hungry Panda will be available for food delivery via the Lineman App on Monday 23rd March 2020, we will open for orders from 12.00 pm until 23.00 pm each day, on the first day (tomorrow) we will open from 15.00 pm until 23.00 pm. It's our first time with this company so please bare with us.

Lineman App QR Code.jpg

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, TheGrill said:

Hungry Panda will be available for food delivery via the Lineman App on Monday 23rd March 2020, we will open for orders from 12.00 pm until 23.00 pm each day, on the first day (tomorrow) we will open from 15.00 pm until 23.00 pm. It's our first time with this company so please bare with us.

Lineman App QR Code.jpg

Great timing! Will try it out this week. 

Best of luck!