Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Printing photos.

Billyboy294

I use the prgram in Widows 10 for printing photos.

I cropped two photos to 5 x 7in.

I then tried to print them (one at a time) in my Epson L360 printer with built- in ink tanks. I used the 2 times 5  x 7 in Picture Size setting with A4 paper.. Unfortunately they would only print at 2 at 4 x 6

I also have an old Canon printer with add-on ink tanks for 800 baht and it prints at the 2 by  5 x 7in setting.

Anyone know how to reset the 2 at 5 x 7in setting.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Billy, your printer uses Dyes to print, they fade like crazy, six months after you put them on your wall, they will have lost most of their colour and faded.
Buy or find the use of a pigment based printer, that holds their colour. Epson, Canon and HP all produce them. I use an Epson P800, but others may do as well. Prints last our lifetime without fading!

20 hours ago, Encora said:

Billy, your printer uses Dyes to print, they fade like crazy, six months after you put them on your wall, they will have lost most of their colour and faded.
Buy or find the use of a pigment based printer, that holds their colour. Epson, Canon and HP all produce them. I use an Epson P800, but others may do as well. Prints last our lifetime without fading!

Thanks for your advice.

However I already have two printers which i have had for about 3/4 years.and have never had problems with the prints (I don't normally  hang them on my wall) and so i have no intention of buying  a third printer meantime.

Has no one any advice on how to reset the 2 at 5x7 Picture Size Setting. so that it does not print at  2 at 4 x 6

On 27/12/2019 at 19:25, Billyboy294 said:

I use the prgram in Widows 10 for printing photos.

I cropped two photos to 5 x 7in.

I then tried to print them (one at a time) in my Epson L360 printer with built- in ink tanks. I used the 2 times 5  x 7 in Picture Size setting with A4 paper.. Unfortunately they would only print at 2 at 4 x 6

I also have an old Canon printer with add-on ink tanks for 800 baht and it prints at the 2 by  5 x 7in setting.

Anyone know how to reset the 2 at 5 x 7in setting.

Note the 2nd photo has to be turned 180 deg.befoe selecting it.

Set A4:: Landscape;  Glossy Paper:; Print Preview; High quality:

Now the Special bit.(So Easy)  check "RESET DEFAULTS "  

OK;  and Print first photo.and the 2 at 5 x 7 setting now works.Turn paper round and print the second (upside down)  photo .