IGNORED

I got a Parasite from eating ass - a warning to you guys

Plantbasedkacj

Better chance you got it from the water here. Giardia is mostly a waterborne disease. 

You sure it was the ass eating? Not saying it wasn't,  but easily got in Pattaya eating contaminated food (preparer not washing hands) and water. I got it after eating a pad krapow moo from a street vendor (though possibly I also ate some arse that day too - dunno).

59 minutes ago, sinbad5 said:

You sure it was the ass eating? Not saying it wasn't,  but easily got in Pattaya eating contaminated food (preparer not washing hands) and water. I got it after eating a pad krapow moo from a street vendor (though possibly I also ate some arse that day too - dunno).

Well I did eat some food from a street vendor 2 days before symptoms, some rice, fish and vegetables, but I felt fine the next day, symptoms started a day after eating ass, and I think I read that Thais or 3rd world country people have all kinds of bacteria and parasites inside their guts that are dangerous for us westerners. Also sure I read that you can get giardia from oral sex on the anus. So I’m assuming it was that. 

6 minutes ago, Plantbasedkacj said:

Well I did eat some food from a street vendor 2 days before symptoms, some rice, fish and vegetables, but I felt fine the next day, symptoms started a day after eating ass, and I think I read that Thais or 3rd world country people have all kinds of bacteria and parasites inside their guts that are dangerous for us westerners. Also sure I read that you can get giardia from oral sex on the anus. So I’m assuming it was that. 

Stick to licking lady boy arse then you should be ok.

That's what the vets tell you to watch for when your dog licks another dog's ass or eats poo...wow

:Fuck_Sheep:

It’s not as likely. Higher chance from contaminated food than eating ass surprisingly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

On 29/10/2019 at 15:34, forcebwithu said:

Better chance you got it from the water here. Giardia is mostly a waterborne disease. 

And how do you think giardia gets in the water?

• Like 2

I thought I had heard it all. I have never heard of noshing from the tradesman's entrance.  Am no prude...but why FFS? 

I have so much to learn, but in this case I will just study the theory.  

1 hour ago, Jonesy99 said:

thought I had heard it all. I have never heard of noshing from the tradesman's entrance.  Am no prude...but why FFS? 

There are more nerve endings around the anus than the vagina.

Let the next barfine you take lick your ass and report back............

"Sexual transmission.

Giardia is not transmitted through kissing, intercourse, or oral sex. However Giardia can be transmitted by giving oral-anal sex (rimming) to your partner. If you were rimming your partner (with potential exposure to feces), and they were infected, there is a good chance that this is how you became infected"

On 01/11/2019 at 12:02, Jonesy99 said:

I thought I had heard it all. I have never heard of noshing from the tradesman's entrance.  Am no prude...but why FFS? 

Don't underestimate a good ass-licking. Isn't forbidden/dirty stuff part of what makes sex fun? :D That said, I have never shoved my tongue up some random hooker's black hole before.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I love receiving a good rimming and getting a tongue up my ass but I haven't done it myself. I don't think I could do it no matter how stunning the TG is. I love receiving but not giving. Probably a lot of guys like that.

I used to see a girl who could only cum (when with me, at least!) through anal stimulation, be that oral/toys/intercourse.

I wasn’t really that up for it at first, so I’d insist she give it a damn good clean with the bum gun. Often they’re so powerful you can pretty much wash it all out (without overdoing it), resulting in a clean passage.

It’s almost the year 2020; you’re on a forum mostly dedicated to sexual activities, and yet you’ve never heard of eating ass - ?!

On 02/11/2019 at 12:56, MixerDJ said:

Always you should get vaccinated before traveling. Sorry about your experience mate. CDC website has it all according to the countries we are traveling 

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list/

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/

Didn't know there was a vaccine for giardia...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Didn't know there was a vaccine for giardia...
It doesn't have a vaccine but it's good to have vaccinated before travelling to have a good immune system and prevent deseased.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

what's the bet that the OP lapses and returns to eating out Thai girls butts again?  I know his story isn't gunna stop me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Mognam said:

what's the bet that the OP lapses and returns to eating out Thai girls butts again?  I know his story isn't gunna stop me.

I’ve had a few licks of Thai arse since ...but new rule, don’t fuck the asshole with my tongue, just lick the outside of the anus. 

Nominated for Post Of The Year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.