IGNORED

England Womans team , playing a blinder

thairak

7 hours ago, thairak said:

1 goal disallowed as offside by a gnats kneecap.

and then missed a penalty FFS.  

.... which was NEVER A penalty.

well the Ref thought it was , and she was closer to it than you or me , so it was a penalty given ,...........and we fuckin missed it!

24 minutes ago, thairak said:

well the Ref thought it was , and she was closer to it than you or me , so it was a penalty given ,...........and we fuckin missed it!

Karma.

7 hours ago, thairak said:

It was actually VAR That gave the definite decision, and VAR isnt known to get stuff wrong nomatter how controversial, shame we missed it.

2 hours ago, vimto66 said:

It was actually VAR That gave the definite decision, and VAR isnt known to get stuff wrong nomatter 

No, it was flagged by VAR but the referee made the final decision.

Just now, Taa_Saparot said:

No, it was flagged by VAR but the referee made the final decision.

.... and under the rules of football, it was never a penalty.

8 minutes ago, Taa_Saparot said:

.... and under the rules of football, it was never a penalty.

Legit pen or not im glad we got it, but disappointed that we missed it because i wanted England to win.

On 02/07/2019 at 19:54, Taa_Saparot said:

..... if only to shut up the British English Broadcasting Corporation!

It's the same tonight.

Holland v Sweden, but any player who has any sort of link to England has it repeated over and over again!!!!

On 02/07/2019 at 19:54, Taa_Saparot said:

Come on America ..... if only to shut up the British English Broadcasting Corporation!

Come on America, what an odd thing to say, unless you`re scottish/welsh/irish perhaps, if so that explains it.

Nomatter what one thinks about the BBC or womens football in general, (for what its worth i dont think either are up to much) i wanted England to win just like i do when they play other sports... cricket, rugby etc, to want your opponents to win in an international semi final is quite sad, it really is.:huh:

"I couldn't bare to watch it, "

... well, at least you kept your clothes on.

Archived