Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

England Womans team , playing a blinder

thairak

the England girls are doing so good in France , stormed thro the first group, beat the Japs last night 3-1

the Jocks got cheated out of a penalty and are out . the dodgy Johnny foreigner have been at it with the rule book.

some big cash changing hands I suspect. must be some rich Refs over there.

Its a real joy to see our girls doing so well, brilliand teamwork, no diving or Renaldo type shit. I am enjoying every minute.

I watched them against Argentina. First time I've really watched women's football and I must say, I was very impressed with the lack of theatrics in the game. A world of difference from the men's game that I gave up on sometime back, largely due to that kind of bullshit increasing in frequency.

5 hours ago, spacemonkey said:

I watched them against Argentina. First time I've really watched women's football and I must say, I was very impressed with the lack of theatrics in the game. A world of difference from the men's game that I gave up on sometime back, largely due to that kind of bullshit increasing in frequency.

yup its great to see England win something again,  and how refreshing to look at those fresh face , lovely young girls and every one of them sings the National anthem and knows the words.......its not much to ask but the men don't or cannot.

I'e been enjoying the Women's World Cup. It's good to see the girls just go out and play football and try and win by fair means.  No cheating that is so common in men's football

6 hours ago, blue1878 said:

I'e been enjoying the Women's World Cup. It's good to see the girls just go out and play football and try and win by fair means.  No cheating that is so common in men's football

yes takes us back to the old days and when your my age thats a long  way ha ha

I see your Everton , an old friend who was a lot older played for Everton and told me many stories

43 minutes ago, thairak said:

yes takes us back to the old days and when your my age thats a long  way ha ha

I see your Everton , an old friend who was a lot older played for Everton and told me many stories

Yes I am Everton and have been a regular since 1973/74 season.  So I wonder who is older me or you :D

Back in those days the league was dominated by British players so it was very rare to see a player that dived

And I wonder who the Everton player was

3 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Yes I am Everton and have been a regular since 1973/74 season.  So I wonder who is older me or you :D

Back in those days the league was dominated by British players so it was very rare to see a player that dived

I think I win ....76 next week mines a vodka tonic .......family size  :GiveBeer1:  55

On 21/06/2019 at 21:04, thairak said:
On 21/06/2019 at 17:21, blue1878 said:

Wally Fielding I think he was playing in the late 40's early 50's

brillliant match last night Aussies v Norway  extra time and penalties , real edge of the seat 2nd half and xtra time.

Aussies lost  , 1 penalty missed the goal completely and another saved. shame one has to lose because ,

both teams played so hard and well,  a true joy to watch.

England play tonight k.o. around 2200pm here. 1600 UK  BBC 2 OR 4

England v Cameroon girls

4 minutes ago, thairak said:

brillliant match last night Aussies v Norway  extra time and penalties , real edge of the seat 2nd half and xtra time.

Aussies lost  , 1 penalty missed the goal completely and another saved. shame one has to lose because ,

both teams played so hard and well,  a true joy to watch.

Terrible passing under pressure cost us as it did in loss to Italy. Norway's counters were dangerous & as mentioned great to not see any Oscar winning performances

www.sugarcanemafia.com

7 hours ago, froddo said:

Terrible passing under pressure cost us as it did in loss to Italy. Norway's counters were dangerous & as mentioned great to not see any Oscar winning performances

yup and to comletely miss the goal in a penalty from such a top girl , fuck me I hope she performed better in the bedroom,

or she's going to have a fuckin sore arse  55

1 hour ago, thairak said:

fuck me I hope she performed better in the bedroom,

She is a carpet muncher so I have something in common with her & as my manhood withers & dies I too can miss a goal so maybe.........

www.sugarcanemafia.com

HT  england 2 cameroon 0.

watching it in loom on sophon

EDIT 3-0 home and hosed

Wasn't very impressed with the conduct of some of the Cameroon players. Thought the referee was far too lenient, as well. Why their number 7, at the very least, wasn't booked for misconduct I have no idea.

Estelle Johnson would definitely get it though, decent player too.

yup Cameroon were a disgrace to football, and the refs need to be better quality than that. She totally lost all control.

and quite honestly didn't have a clue what to do about it. I got the impression that she was getting a bit scared of the situation.

For sure , we can be proud of our girls, to keep going under those conditions takes some doing.

and they did it with a tremendous display of discipline.

• 2 weeks later...

The Lionesses steam on .

Now for the USA ,  Come on you lovely British Girls lets bring it home !

kick off 2000 UK  , 02-00 here.

Come on America ..... if only to shut up the British English Broadcasting Corporation!

1 hour ago, Taa_Saparot said:

Come on America ..... if only to shut up the British English Broadcasting Corporation!

Let the whinging begin  :D

2 hours ago, Taa_Saparot said:

gotta agree there mate , Auntie Beeb has been a pain in the arse, fkking crap camera work and commentating even worse.

England lose .

USA 2    England 1  the British Girls seemed off form tonight. 1 goal disallowed as offside by a gnats kneecap.:unsure:

and then missed a penalty FFS.  

Methinks they've been getting some cock on the quiet , probably taking it up the arse as well.

ah well   it was lovely for a while

Lost the cricket to those pesky Aussies too:o

www.sugarcanemafia.com

I couldn't bare to watch it, I just knew they'd lose playing the US, and seeing those unsporting slags (after their antics in the Thailand game) beat us would have only left me in a foul mood.

Still, our lasses did great to get as far as they did, playing a consistently fair and sporting game as they went. Fair play to them.

yup, a fair bit of hollywood displayed  yanks are good at that  acting lark,  and the ref liked dishing the cards out too

Archived