IGNORED

Accommodation

Smee again

Lido Motel / Hostel

Third road

South Pattaya

Air con, Cable T.V. Hot water, Large fridge, Maid service.

380 Baht / night.

Amenities include, Food court, Beer garden, Restaurant with meals from as little as 20 Baht and Bazaar market.

The web page is under construction at the moment, we can be contacted directly via Email : - [email protected]

Lido_room_4.jpg

Lido_room_1.jpg

Lido_room_2.jpg

Lido_room_3.jpg

Location map : -

SouthjPattaya_map.JPG

Edited by Smee again

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smee again

• routeman

• gedi

• Oeshon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good for the money but location is a bit out of the way for most.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

BC is right...its a bit out of the way but by the pics it looks very clean & the price is excellent.

Good find m8.

That's bigger than the room I'm staying in and I'm paying 5 times as much. I need to spend more time looking for the right hotels. Thanks for the heads up

380 WOW! Looks very good, for the price. I am sure that there are bht busses or mb taxi's

around all the time. Off the track, but would be good to explore different parts of town. Never know

where that diamond may turn up!

that place sounds like great value,and pice pics look good too,plus close to tonys fitness.

personaly i dont mind being abit out of the way,

again do they have a website?

i get my kicks below the waistline sunshine

Very nice looking place and the price is very good too. :) Just might be a little trek getting my Thai girl back there if I'm down on Walking St or other parts the action. :Crappy: Do you have a map of where it is. Is it closed to the Buffalo Bar which is on Third Rd? :D

Owl

Do they have a website and do you know what their monthly rates are?

Website or a Phone Number would be great :MonkeyFight:

The web page is under construction as we speak.

You can contact us directly via this Email address : - [email protected]

Very nice looking place and the price is very good too. :Dance1: Just might be a little trek getting my Thai girl back there if I'm down on Walking St or other parts the action. :MonkeyFight: Do you have a map of where it is. Is it closed to the Buffalo Bar which is on Third Rd? :D

Located at the junction of Third road and Pattaya Tai (South Pattaya road) Baht busses run frequently along Pattaya Tai. coming from Walking Street. head for the Baht bus stand near the temple, opposite the school or catch one running that way, straight up to Third road, job done.

I will sort out a map to be included in the information.

that place sounds like great value,and pice pics look good too,plus close to tonys fitness.

personaly i dont mind being abit out of the way,

again do they have a website?

I have amended the original post to include contact information.

What about the fake flowers in that vase? :GoldenSmile1:

I got a hard on from simply looking at them :GiveBeer1:

Edited by timorno

large sig = small penis

Place looks great for the money..It's a bit too far from the action for me but I'll put it on the shortlist anyway.

I'm looking for some places to stay at when in Pattaya, do you perhaps know if there's a Wifi/wireless internet connection if you bring a laptop?

Edited by e-disco

Looks great for the price, real nice actually. I like places that have a couch. Also, places that are near-by food courts, grocery stores, and baht routes.

How are the baht bus routes, and ease to pick them up for rides to W.S.(and times), etc.???

I'm a bit confused on the bus routes, available times, pick up places for cheap buses, availbility, etc.

Also, how is the hood around there at night??? And, what is the noise factor??

Edited by brad117

Place looks great for the money..It's a bit too far from the action for me but I'll put it on the shortlist anyway.

I'm looking for some places to stay at when in Pattaya, do you perhaps know if there's a Wifi/wireless internet connection if you bring a laptop?

WI fi is being set up as we speak.

380 WOW! Looks very good, for the price. I am sure that there are bht busses or mb taxi's

around all the time. Off the track, but would be good to explore different parts of town. Never know

where that diamond may turn up!

We have several motorbike taxi people at a 'rank' right at the front door, if there is not one available immediatly, the security staff will get one for you.

Cutting through the Soi Buakhow market place, ( a couple of minutes walk ) it is easy to pick up a Baht bus to Soi Diana to access Second road, or keep going, up to Central Road.

I am actually living in one of these rooms at the moment, and can be on Walking Street in 5 minutes with a m /c taxi for 30 Baht.

Just been advised the Monthly rate in April/May is 9,000 bht!

Room size 26 sq metres only, water free, BUT Electricity is charged at an enormous rate of 12 BHT a unit!

Ironically you would probably be better off paying the DAILY rate for a 30 day stay as opposed to the MONTHLY rate,as then you could use the aircon all day if required and quite likely would work out at LESS than the monthly rate,which for me is a 1st in Pattaya!

Edited by routeman