Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Amari Nova Suites

Tang_Gig

On 08/06/2019 at 23:17, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Many hotels operate the minimum 20 age policy.

Oh it's all 20 now and not 18? I haven't been back in a long long time.....Man so between 18 and 20 they won't allow it huh...that sucks since the hotel is so nice.......I will see I guess.

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/10/2022 at 17:23, THguypattaya said:

How did you avoid the fee 9/10 times? And which buildings don't charge joiner fee?

I am looking at the one bed room deluxe suite, it's pretty nice 85 square meter, got washer too and 50 USD per night, not bad not bad!

I love this place! Really nice value for the money. (pre covid)

About the girl they just charge 200 bath/day. Some days I had 5-6 girls visit me for party, but for free.  They have a 2:nd building with out a reception and you can go out and meet the girl on the street and take her back to your room for free.

They know this, that´s why they was very polite about the joiner fee.

Cause the sweetest kiss I ever got is the one I´ve never tasted

1 hour ago, Slugger said:

I love this place! Really nice value for the money. (pre covid)

About the girl they just charge 200 bath/day. Some days I had 5-6 girls visit me for party, but for free.  They have a 2:nd building with out a reception and you can go out and meet the girl on the street and take her back to your room for free.

They know this, that´s why they was very polite about the joiner fee.

2nd building without reception?! Nice so just ask for the one bedroom deluxe suite there then. actually what was your room number if you remember, maybe I will just get the same room. Did you have the party with 5,6 girls in the room or pool lol, sounds like a nice party I only ever had 2 girls the most (3some) I should get more girls too!

Actually I checked with them and HQ, they don't charge the joiner fee anymore (or maybe just now), but they dont seem to allow 2 girls at once.

Actually perfect timing for your post and thanks, I found out about sideline in BKK that pattaya doesn't have, kinda thinking about maybe staying there more and cancel my booking with Agoda, but got a good price before and it's probably more expensive now, I think I will stick with my original plan.

5 hours ago, THguypattaya said:

2nd building without reception?! Nice so just ask for the one bedroom deluxe suite there then. actually what was your room number if you remember, maybe I will just get the same room. Did you have the party with 5,6 girls in the room or pool lol, sounds like a nice party I only ever had 2 girls the most (3some) I should get more girls too!

Actually I checked with them and HQ, they don't charge the joiner fee anymore (or maybe just now), but they dont seem to allow 2 girls at once.

Actually perfect timing for your post and thanks, I found out about sideline in BKK that pattaya doesn't have, kinda thinking about maybe staying there more and cancel my booking with Agoda, but got a good price before and it's probably more expensive now, I think I will stick with my original plan.

I will reply you in bad english, sorry.

First I stay in room 411 in 1:st building. I told the reception that I will have a lot of girls come and see me and they say it´s ok. Just one fee for one day.  Prob 5-6 girls  a day. They just give the girls a card and if they bring it back to reception they will not charge me.

Then my "girlfriend" come to see me in Pattaya a few days later and I change to 2:nd building, then I realize that it works for  free if I book this building from first time.

Sum: It´s a nice hotel andf dont worry about JF, they will listen to you if you have multiple girls in your room.

• Like 1

Cause the sweetest kiss I ever got is the one I´ve never tasted

I love this place I've stayed here many times. Big room large shower area as other have said second building has no reception.

• Like 1

Agree, it’s probably one of the best 1br suites I’ve stayed at in Patts, it’s just a shame the location isn’t ideal but if it was then I’d guess the price would be double what it is.

• Like 2

No reception in 2nd building so girls coming over wont get asked for ID, but how's the security/ssafety in the 2nd building?  I suppose 2nd building doesn't have security ?

9 hours ago, worldtraveler3 said:

I love this place I've stayed here many times. Big room large shower area as other have said second building has no reception.

Where is the 2nd building please, in relation to the main hotel ?, is it the building immediately to the right, as you're looking at the front of the main hotel ?

Thanks

26 minutes ago, jaynewcastle said:

Where is the 2nd building please, in relation to the main hotel ?, is it the building immediately to the right, as you're looking at the front of the main hotel ?

Thanks

Yes it is.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2022 at 18:58, worldtraveler3 said:

Hey man the detergent packet for the washer is so small, did you just use 1 or 2? It looks like cocaine lol, and it's as little as cocaine wtf is that enough.  It was funny as hell when I opened it, looks exactly like the drug lol.

Room is pretty nice but no toothbrush and toothpaste, kitchen they got everything but no sponge and dish detergent wtf.

They say the walls are concrete, that's rare in Pattaya right? also that means soundproofing is much better, I can't stand rooms where you can hear everything in the hallway and next rooms very clearly!

However their English seems to be really bad, I called once before and it was kinda worse than bargirls' English, also emailed them once and I couldn't understand one paragraph at all, it's really bad! Other than that the rooms are pretty good.

On 22/11/2022 at 06:28, THguypattaya said:

Hey man the detergent packet for the washer is so small, did you just use 1 or 2? It looks like cocaine lol, and it's as little as cocaine wtf is that enough.  It was funny as hell when I opened it, looks exactly like the drug lol.

Room is pretty nice but no toothbrush and toothpaste, kitchen they got everything but no sponge and dish detergent wtf.

They say the walls are concrete, that's rare in Pattaya right? also that means soundproofing is much better, I can't stand rooms where you can hear everything in the hallway and next rooms very clearly!

However their English seems to be really bad, I called once before and it was kinda worse than bargirls' English, also emailed them once and I couldn't understand one paragraph at all, it's really bad! Other than that the rooms are pretty good.

Just now, A-Roi Bar Girls said:

Just ask your maid and she will set you up with anything you need for the kitchen and laundry. I couldn't figure out how to use the damn washing machine and she kindly came in and set it up and left me several more packets of detergent. She also came back in when I was out and dried my clothes for me. Great service

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 10/11/2022 at 05:10, THguypattaya said:

Actually I checked with them and HQ, they don't charge the joiner fee anymore (or maybe just now), but they dont seem to allow 2 girls at once

Heya, did you end up staying there and not paying the fee?

1 hour ago, Hunter1022 said:

Heya, did you end up staying there and not paying the fee?

Nope  They didn't have the fee when I was there in December

On 12/11/2022 at 16:21, Dr No said:

Agree, it’s probably one of the best 1br suites I’ve stayed at in Patts, it’s just a shame the location isn’t ideal but if it was then I’d guess the price would be double what it is.

Agreed.

I'm not a Soi 6 guy but if it was in LK Metro or Honey I'd definitely stay again

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I just wrote them an email ...

Hello,
I am planning to stay at NOVA Suites in Pattaya next December.
I would like to book the Deluxe Suite for 9 days for two people.
I will check in alone.
Do I have to pay extra fees if I bring different girls for the nights?
Despite booking and paying for two people, there are rumors in various internet sources that there is an extra charge for each girl.

... the answer was ...

Greeting from Nova Suite Pattaya hotel, Central Reservation Office!
Thank you for your interested in our hotel. In regard to your query, we would like to inform you that a guest friendly is no charge for overnight staying guest.
We only request ID card / passport for security purposes. This benefit will be offered to the guest who make a booking through our official website.
In case the guest makes a booking via the other channel, guest froendly will be charged at THB 1000 per person per night.
Should you require more details please feel free to contact us and looking forward to welcome and serve you soon.

Edited by thaipower
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, thaipower said:

I just wrote them an email ...

Hello,
I am planning to stay at NOVA Suites in Pattaya next December.
I would like to book the Deluxe Suite for 9 days for two people.
I will check in alone.
Do I have to pay extra fees if I bring different girls for the nights?
Despite booking and paying for two people, there are rumors in various internet sources that there is an extra charge for each girl.

... the answer was ...

Greeting from Nova Suite Pattaya hotel, Central Reservation Office!
Thank you for your interested in our hotel. In regard to your query, we would like to inform you that a guest friendly is no charge for overnight staying guest.
We only request ID card / passport for security purposes. This benefit will be offered to the guest who make a booking through our official website.
In case the guest makes a booking via the other channel, guest froendly will be charged at THB 1000 per person per night.
Should you require more details please feel free to contact us and looking forward to welcome and serve you soon.

Am I understanding this right:

• Guest friendly - booked via their website - no charge for girl to stay.
  • Guest friendly - booked via Agoda etc - 1000bht per girl to stay.

If so, they are off my backup list of place to stay..........

• Like 2

This is ridiculous.

I was thinking of booking this hotel when I came to Pattaya in December.

I usually use booking.com for reservations. I always look at the questions that are asked on the site for each hotel. The question Is this hotel guest friendly - the answer from march 2020. is "Visitor's cost is 200 TBH per one visitor/time. Answer from may 2022. is "Our hotel is guest friendly. There is no charge. Thank you for asking. NS". 

After reading their response to thaipower, I certainly won't book that hotel.

One additional email

Hello,
thx for your quick answer.
When I book through reservation.travelanium.net then no joiner fee applies, right?
Is it allowed to smoke on the balcony?
Kind Regards

Dear Sir,

Refer to your query, you can booking through our official website by booking engine under travelanium. You will get free joiner. Smoking is allowed in the balcony as well.

Should you require more details please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

On 29/08/2023 at 13:26, zicma said:

This is ridiculous.

I was thinking of booking this hotel when I came to Pattaya in December.

I usually use booking.com for reservations. I always look at the questions that are asked on the site for each hotel. The question Is this hotel guest friendly - the answer from march 2020. is "Visitor's cost is 200 TBH per one visitor/time. Answer from may 2022. is "Our hotel is guest friendly. There is no charge. Thank you for asking. NS". 

After reading their response to thaipower, I certainly won't book that hotel.

On 29/08/2023 at 12:41, mattmoore1965x said:

Am I understanding this right:

• Guest friendly - booked via their website - no charge for girl to stay.
  • Guest friendly - booked via Agoda etc - 1000bht per girl to stay.

If so, they are off my backup list of place to stay..........

Do you really think the hotel reception staff have a list of who each guest booked their room with ?   :)

10 hours ago, jaynewcastle said:

Do you really think the hotel reception staff have a list of who each guest booked their room with ?   :)

Yes?  In the UK it’s even printed on your receipt.  I presume they use a similar system.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone who has recently stayed confirm if they have guest fees then? It seems that customer service is giving different answers according to this thread? Was really interested in the deluxe suite but cba if I have to pay 1k bloody baht if I book with Agoda.

Edited by helloitsme123

• 1 month later...

I stayed there between October 4th to October 16th and I can tell you straight up they do not have any guest fee. As long as the girl is 18 and up you're good.

• Like 1