IGNORED

Amari Nova Suites

Tang_Gig

Stayed here in March. 

Decent sized rooms though a little worn and dated. Staff were good.

Shower in my room had very little pressure but adequate.  

I did have dramas with noisy hotel guests, but not the hotels fault. 

Bed was comfy and food from room service was great. 

Fair trek from the hotel to a 7-11 or convenience store.

Overall ok. Dont think I'll stay here again though. 

What kind of noise? If due to thin walls, it's actually the hotel's fault although quite common in Pattaya

23 minutes ago, sadisfied said:

What kind of noise? If due to thin walls, it's actually the hotel's fault although quite common in Pattaya

Just other guests being loud in the hallways. 

Talking and partying full volume. 

Couldn't hear anything through the walls it all seemed to be coming from the hallway through the door. 

OP - Sorry to hear about your noise problems. Stayed in Amari NovaSuites many times, been fortunate never to be bothered by noise. Top apart hotel. Loved the huge 2 bed corner suite.

A0E03CF8-BF3E-4257-9825-11970C8A2357.jpeg

C08B9B85-D4FE-4B82-A5C1-3DEC41FD997F.jpeg

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

I have just booked a one bedroom suite for my summer holiday from 21may,  I wish that’s evrything will be ok, the review of  a great advance member like Lottellee was very important for my  decision... I been in many one bedroom suite, I like extra space for my relax, specially of LK group hotel and this one show the best...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I will survive!

The noise issue I had is probably not a regular thing.  

I think that noise or other problems coming from bad customers can happen in every hotel, specially where they have big group,like Lk President, I wish in Amari they haven't this customers way..

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A3003 utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 2

I will survive!

1 hour ago, sirmio said:

I think that noise or other problems coming from bad customers can happen in every hotel, specially where they have big group,like LK President, I wish in Amari they haven't this customers way..

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A3003 utilizzando Tapatalk

Amari Nova Suite is a top, top place. Classy and modern.

I have never seen any organized tour groups using Amari Nova Suites, so you will be spared hundreds of guests (and their tour buses) all trying to leave at the same time.

The only issue I have experienced (and it’s relatively minor) was a load of Indian guys (who were staying at the - cheaper- sister hotel Nova Gold), using the pool. They got pretty loud and were ‘dive bombing’ into the pool and splashing other guests. They were getting pissed on drinks from 7/11 and were generally making a nuisance. I asked them to tone it down a bit and they did. Now, I think this was just an isolated case.

I personally would still go to Amari Nova Suites...I love it.

PS...when you bring a gal back, just watch your shins on the bed frame, easy to have an accident in the heat of the moment ...ouch (see pic above). :)

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

26 minutes ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Amari Nova Suite is a top, top place. Classy and modern.

I have never seen any organized tour groups using Amari Nova Suites, so you will be spared hundreds of guests (and their tour buses) all trying to leave at the same time.

The only issue I have experienced (and it’s relatively minor) was a load of Indian guys (who were staying at the - cheaper- sister hotel Nova Gold), using the pool. They got pretty loud and were ‘dive bombing’ into the pool and splashing other guests. They were getting pissed on drinks from 7/11 and were generally making a nuisance. I asked them to tone it down a bit and they did. Now, I think this was just an isolated case.

I personally would still go to Amari Nova Suites...I love it.

PS...when you bring a gal back, just watch your shins on the bed frame, easy to have an accident in the heat of the moment ...ouch (see pic above). :)

no it wernt isolated,when i stayed there this was my only problem with the place,splashing like kids in the pool really did my head in,i dont understand why they allow nova gold guests to use the pool as nova gold has a pool,if they wish to use the pool surely its in the hotels interests to make them pay the premium to stay in the amari

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

4 hours ago, gmoule said:

no it wernt isolated,when i stayed there this was my only problem with the place,splashing like kids in the pool really did my head in,i dont understand why they allow Nova Gold guests to use the pool as Nova Gold has a pool,if they wish to use the pool surely its in the hotels interests to make them pay the premium to stay in the Amari

Sorry to hear about that. Was it Indian guys again?

I don’t know why they allow guests from Nova Gold in either, staying at the Amari you are paying for a little bit of exclusivity. Around the corner at a Centara Nova Spa they don’t allow any randomers into their pool (pictured...Amari on right of pic).

88EDACE2-78B3-403B-93F4-FD0454BEF53E.jpeg

12 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

thanks so much for the warning, i will be really careful:D...

• Haha 1

I will survive!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/05/2019 at 23:49, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

I don’t know why they allow guests from Nova Gold in either, staying at the Amari you are paying for a little bit of exclusivity. 88EDACE2-78B3-403B-93F4-FD0454BEF53E.jpeg

While definitely pricier than some of the cheaper guest houses with no elevators or say the Areca Lodge, what makes Amari Nova Suites exclusive?

Could be possible that the Onyx group allows Centara Nova guests pool access to entice guests to stay at their flashier cousin next time. 

In the case of a Group of Indians, even if all 6 or 7 won't, 1 or 2 certainly might.

42 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

While definitely pricier than some of the cheaper guest houses with no elevators or say the Areca Lodge, what makes Amari Nova Suites exclusive?

Could be possible that the Onyx group allows Centara Nova guests pool access to entice guests to stay at their flashier cousin next time. 

In the case of a Group of Indians, even if all 6 or 7 won't, 1 or 2 certainly might.

Not sure I entirely understand your post, so if I am on the wrong track, then I apologize.  I will have a stab at answering it though. In terms of what makes Amari Nova Suites a little exclusive, is (a) a true four star rating (b) ranked 37 on TripAdvisor out of 500+ hotels (c) Pricier than the neighboring hotelsin the group.

I have never heard of anyone from Centara Nova Spa hotel using the pool in the Amari. Why would they? The pool is fantastic in that hotel. The issue is that the pool in the (cheaper) Nova Gold is very small and 100% in the shade, so to compensate for that guests in that hotel are informed they may use the more expensive (and exclusive?) Amari.

On 12/05/2019 at 14:49, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Sorry to hear about that. Was it Indian guys again?

I don’t know why they allow guests from Nova Gold in either, staying at the Amari you are paying for a little bit of exclusivity. Around the corner at a Centara Nova Spa they don’t allow any randomers into their pool (pictured...Amari on right of pic).

88EDACE2-78B3-403B-93F4-FD0454BEF53E.jpeg

Yeah indian guys,annoyed me enough ive only stayed in the at mind hotels on that soi since as they are full of chinese who keep themselves to themselves

• Like 1

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

• 2 weeks later...

I had enquired about guest policies of Amari Nova Suites, and they've just replied that although they allow guests into the room, but the minimum 20 years old rule applies here. Has anyone had the experience with their TG's being below 20 and being denied entry at Amari Nova? Could be a deal breaker for me.

On 31/05/2019 at 23:26, gmoule said:

Yeah indian guys,annoyed me enough ive only stayed in the At Mind hotels on that soi since as they are full of chinese who keep themselves to themselves

No Chinese tour groups, though possibly independent and more affluent Chinese travelers. Lots of Korean couples.

18 hours ago, iMonk said:

I had enquired about guest policies of Amari Nova Suites, and they've just replied that although they allow guests into the room, but the minimum 20 years old rule applies here. Has anyone had the experience with their TG's being below 20 and being denied entry at Amari Nova? Could be a deal breaker for me.

Many hotels operate the minimum 20 age policy.

Amari Nova Suites has 2 buildings next to each other. The reception is in the left hand side one (view when facing the hotel). In case you get a room/suite in the other one, you can actually avoid the reception totally.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

I'm staying here now in one of the suites. Overall really happy with it and good value for money.

However.....Be advised they recently introduced a new joiner fee of 200baht per guest.

This is not the standard joiner fee (usually 500baht) that most hotels have, which is only if you have a 3rd third person (2 guests visiting).

This 200baht fee is for ANY guest visit.

I wasn't very happy about this as I mostly take freelancers. 200baht isn't much but it soon adds up and kind of negates the value of the room rate.

In the end they said they will waive the fee on this occasion because the booking was made before the new rule was introduced.

• Sad 1

I'm staying there in February.

200 thb is $10 Aud (and climbing) and its  nearly better to go to a cheap 300 baht St room just to ensure that my shit doesn't get stolen

200THB for each and every visitor. Sounds like a sure way to annoy some clientele, and possibly cost you more in business then what the fee will collect. Thai logic perhaps?

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Official Email response:

Visitor's Policy:

Please kindly be informed that Visitor's cost is 200 THB per one visitor / time. 

Further, Visitors' original ID card or Passport need to be always kept at Reception Desk before get into Clients' Room. 

In addition, please kindly noted that the visitors must not be less than 20 years old.

• 2 weeks later...

When I stay there 4 weeks ago they told me about the 200 Bath fee, but every time I girl come to my room they ask me if it was a friend or 200 B fee. I think for about 10 girls I only paid fee for one so just talk to them in the reception or book a room in the other buildings. 

Cause the sweetest kiss I ever got is the one I´ve never tasted

• 2 years later...
On 03/11/2019 at 01:32, Slugger said:

When I stay there 4 weeks ago they told me about the 200 Bath fee, but every time I girl come to my room they ask me if it was a friend or 200 B fee. I think for about 10 girls I only paid fee for one so just talk to them in the reception or book a room in the other buildings. 

How did you avoid the fee 9/10 times? And which buildings don't charge joiner fee?

I am looking at the one bed room deluxe suite, it's pretty nice 85 square meter, got washer too and 50 USD per night, not bad not bad!