IGNORED

View Talay 6 March 2019

Tang_Gig

On 19/04/2019 at 21:21, rainman333 said:

I personally wouldn't use it though....doesn't look secure

It's fine. I've used it numerous times.

Staying there (here?) now and quite like it too.  I’ve stayed at Baraquda before, which is also very nice, but prefer the al la carte style of VT6.  Booked thru Dancewatchers.

I love being on the WS side as the sun cuts the balcony just right and doesn’t blast the room during the afternoons.  

Guards are friendly and they try to keep the elevators moving ok.  I let them take ID(s) because they write the info in their log in case there is a dispute, tho I’ve never had a problem.

The elevators can be a bit stuffy but are fast and (because its now the slower season?) rarely have more than a few stops on the way up.  

Surprisingly good air circulation in the hallways, and minimal/reasonable noise.  In fact, I kinda wish the neighbors made a bit more boom-boom noise as that’s always a turn on for me.  

I keep a moto on the bottom (1st) floor and it’s two very short flights of stairs to the main (3rd) floor.  Time from moto to elevators is less than a minute.  Time from moto to upper floor room feels like 2 to 5 minutes, tho I’ve never timed it.  Makes me feel lucky when its a straight shot with no elevator wait.

And, its hard to beat the view... . Can’t wait to see a good nighttime thunderstorm from up here.

4F819AB6-31AE-4787-9256-49392D83855A.jpeg

On 17/04/2019 at 00:41, Wookiee77 said:

One thing to check is the swipe card for the rear gate onto Beach Road during business hours. First one I got wouldn't open the gate and the office was shut. Easy enough to grab a baht bus from front of the building and go around to Beach Road. Reception changed the card for one that worked the following day. 

this happened to me too, but there is usually a security guard sitting near that rear gate that will help you open the door if ur card dont work

On 27/04/2019 at 15:20, Jagaar said:

Suitable for a first time visit to Pattaya.

Room service I don't need.

Kitchen facilities are a bonus.

My concern would be towels/laundry. Guess cheap towels would be easy to buy?

if ur staying with honeys u can exchange towels at their laundry for free anytime

7 hours ago, gorditoslayer said:

if ur staying with honeys u can exchange towels at their laundry for free anytime

that's what I have always done with no problem and it's nice doing my personal laundry right across the hall from Honeys office.

Archived