IGNORED

Bars to find mature woman

DevaDava

On 06/01/2022 at 16:39, northwesthandsomeman said:

Bumpimg this thread rather tahn starting a new thread.In my home country a MILF would be somewhere inbetween 30 and 45 very roughly speaking.The upper end of this scale in Pattaya would be newarwe GILF?-Seem to be a fair proportion of 40 plus who are Grandmothers.

When we talk about MILF freelancers in the Bamboo bar/Billabong are we atlking late 20s to mid 30s ?

In my opinion Bamboo was 35+ -45

However after massage shops closed some ladies late twenties,but maybe they were just looking before heading Walking Street 

Wish I was in Pattaya ,is the Bamboo still closed ?

I've found some at a massage shops and still have contact with one of them (7 years ago).

She has had  2 or 3 GF's during this time and I was her "gik" and on standby...:07:

• Like 1

On 07/01/2022 at 19:43, Wiley Coyote said:

Think with Bamboo or any other establishment in Pattaya its a complicated situation at the moment,Bars opening then shutting for a clean because of COVID. Saying a bar is open or shut could be info that is very much in danger of being out of date quickly because of the situation.Thanks for the info on the age range in the Bamboo.

• Like 1

If the OP can use GRAB taxi, Jomtien is all milfs but not all ILF..

Edited by likeaking
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

On 07/01/2022 at 19:43, Wiley Coyote said:

Since I wrote the last post sen a youtube video of current pattaya nightlife.Bamboo looked very much closed.I dont know whether that is temporary because of teh covid situation or whether its permanent.Obviously hopefully not the latter.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is an older thread but my advice to the OP is DO NOT barfine from a bar close to your hotel. You will have to pass that bar on the way back to your hotel when you go anywhere and you will get death stares if you are walking with another woman. I find it funny how jealous and possesive these women are with my Wallet.

2 hours ago, DaytonaMonger said:

I know this is an older thread but my advice to the OP is DO NOT barfine from a bar close to your hotel. You will have to pass that bar on the way back to your hotel when you go anywhere and you will get death stares if you are walking with another woman. I find it funny how jealous and possesive these women are with my Wallet.

This is good advice 

I would extend it to massage parlours as well as bars .

Not only a previous girlfriend gives you the glass eye but you become a topic of conversation to her un-busy girlfriends .

• 2 months later...

Bamboo Bar has always been a great place in my mind, not too pushy but waiter wants to be tipped each delivery of beverage, ladies are all around but few are pushy, many sitting by themselves waiting for a customer, but I doubt if the new "restaurant" trend is to the ownerships liking since music, dancing, and booze were all on the menu pre-covid......hope it comes back.......................on a side note, Thai Friendly is awash with good looking MILF's 30-45 many of whom look really good, that age range seems to be one of the most prevalent on TF.

Cheers and remember your mileage may vary.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, stlouismo2010 said:

Bamboo Bar has always been a great place in my mind, not too pushy but waiter wants to be tipped each delivery of beverage, ladies are all around but few are pushy, many sitting by themselves waiting for a customer, but I doubt if the new "restaurant" trend is to the ownerships liking since music, dancing, and booze were all on the menu pre-covid......hope it comes back.......................on a side note, Thai Friendly is awash with good looking MILF's 30-45 many of whom look really good, that age range seems to be one of the most prevalent on TF.

Not only the mileage ,some are turning back the clock !

2 hours ago, stlouismo2010 said:

I hope to be out there in the next six months and I’m in my mid-50’s and decent-looking - how is it with the 20 year olds v. 30-40 year olds for us older guys?

I’ve been perusing TF and it all looks great but I’d like to have some GFE experiences as much as being with a super hot girl whether she’s from a bar or “dating” site. Is it really just YMMV? I just hope to have that bit of connection - at least in my own mind.  :) I’ve had an assload of crappy former marriage and looking for the occasional bit of kindness/sweetness (definitely not looking for a new wife though!)

Thanks for any insight - really appreciate it!

19 hours ago, John316doe said:

I hope to be out there in the next six months and I’m in my mid-50’s and decent-looking - how is it with the 20 year olds v. 30-40 year olds for us older guys?

I’ve been perusing TF and it all looks great but I’d like to have some GFE experiences as much as being with a super hot girl whether she’s from a bar or “dating” site. Is it really just YMMV? I just hope to have that bit of connection - at least in my own mind.  :) I’ve had an assload of crappy former marriage and looking for the occasional bit of kindness/sweetness (definitely not looking for a new wife though!)

Thanks for any insight - really appreciate it!

I would be confident that you will find what you are looking for, as in any male/female interaction you have to weed thru those on offer and find what you think is best, who you think is best for you- no one else- just you, no one is watching.

Just now, stlouismo2010 said:

I would be confident that you will find what you are looking for, as in any male/female interaction you have to weed thru those on offer and find what you think is best, who you think is best for you- no one else- just you, no one is watching.

as to the 20 year olds- same is true but I have found that the younger girls are overall more "flighty, some not as reliable, and may not have a connection to the older guys- I have been called a grandpa, daddy, and some don't want that- but most if not all do want what is in the wallet- young or old, again ymmv

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, stlouismo2010 said:

as to the 20 year olds- same is true but I have found that the younger girls are overall more "flighty, some not as reliable, and may not have a connection to the older guys- I have been called a grandpa, daddy, and some don't want that- but most if not all do want what is in the wallet- young or old, again ymmv

So true !