Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Live Youtube | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls On Tour YouTube | Pattaya Girls on Tour Facebook | Pattaya Girls on Tour YouTube 2 | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Bars to find mature woman

DevaDava

Hi all Im going to be in Pattaya over the Songkran period staying at the LK Royal Suit on soi Buakao and I was wondering if there is somewhere I might find a bar where I might be able to find a more mature crowd and ladies in the area.. Or just any advice about the surroundings cheers 

Most beer bars will have at least one or two older ladies, try the BB complex across from your hotel, you can't get much closer than that.

Not really close to any of the places I would recommend (if I am looking at the right hotel on the map).. a MB taxi could get you to Le Poste on Soi Lengkee or Pirates on Soi Bongkot 8 in minutes though.

Edited by Buttviking
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, DevaDava said:

That sounds good Candy77 but I was hoping to find a place closer to my Hotel

It's not very far. Baht Bus down Buakhao to 2nd Road, get off at the end of the line (at Wat Chaimongkron) and walk towards the beach about 100 metres if that. It's on the left before you get to Walking Street

There is a collection of bars in Soi New Plaza full of MILFs

Come out of your hotel turning left along Buakhao, take the first turning right.  Walk all the way down to Second Road on one side of New Plaza and come back on the other.

The start of this clip is from Second road up New Plaza.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Also if you have got to the bottom of New Plaza, not far, on the opposite side of Second Road is Soi 7 and Soi 8. Both worth a look, walk down one and up the other.   The Soi New Plaza - Soi 7 route to Beach Road is far more interesting than the Pattaya Klang route.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezgA8IRHx8I

At the bottom of New Plaza where it meets Second Road, if you turn Right and walk 150 meters there is another small beer bar complex, often overlooked, that may be worth a visit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, DevaDava said:

That sounds good Candy77 but I was hoping to find a place closer to my Hotel

How big you think central Pattaya is?

Take a bike
Take a taxi
Take a moto taxi

I'm a hansom bhat man, in a bhat country, looking for bhat booty.

22 hours ago, DevaDava said:

- -  I was wondering if there is somewhere I might find a bar where I might be able to find a more mature crowd and ladies in the area.

Can you please clarify -  assuming you are in Pattaya, are you looking for "older" ladies or  "mature" ladies? Most bars with the possible exception of many Soi 6 bars will have a few "older" ladies tucked away for a rainy day. However, looking for a "mature" lady in a Pattaya bar - it is a non sequitur!   

I guess Im looking for something now booming with thundering loud music and the alike. Something a little bit quieter nan the average gogo bar,

35 minutes ago, DevaDava said:

I guess Im looking for something now booming with thundering loud music and the alike. Something a little bit quieter nan the average gogo bar,

Have a stroll down at Soi Lengkee and Soi Chayaphoon, a lot of bars there without loud music. 

If you come at the end, Third Road, Bamboo Bar is just across, a bit further than The Castle. 

1988 - 2004 Thailand Tales:

http://www.pattaya-a...-the-beginning/

Beer Bars on Beach rd between Klang and soi 8, favorites are Poppy 1 and Poppy 2. Fun little area late afternoon and evening.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, andy666 said:

Have a stroll down at Soi Lengkee and Soi Chayaphoon, a lot of bars there without loud music. 

If you come at the end, Third Road, Bamboo Bar is just across, a bit further than The Castle. 

If you get to the end of Lengkee, look right, you will see the Boxing Roo Bar.  A bit further on you get the Buffalo Bar just before the castle.

Bamboo?   As far as I know, it is on Pattaya Tai just above Walking St.   

• Like 2

If you get to the end of Lengkee, look right, you will see the Boxing Roo Bar.  A bit further on you get the Buffalo Bar just before the castle.
Bamboo?   As far as I know, it is on Pattaya Tai just above Walking St.   

I meant the Buffalo Bar instead of the Bamboo bar :-)

1988 - 2004 Thailand Tales:

http://www.pattaya-a...-the-beginning/

Have a look in Billabong on Soi LK Metro too...always plenty of tasty ladies in the MILF category

On 03/04/2019 at 14:47, kiev freak said:

ive never been in a gentlemen club, today i decided to go there,saw 5-6 clubs  side by side and all had black glasses . girls werent outside and not possible to see inside. i didnt enter any and went back.
how these clubs  work ? i should go inside and choose a girl, buy lady drink and go  upstairs ? what if i dont like any girls inside ? can i just go out without ordering anything ? maybe stupid questions but i hesitate to go in unless seeing inside clearly.

1 hour ago, PR1977 said:

Have a look in Billabong on Soi LK Metro too...always plenty of tasty ladies in the MILF category

If you enter pattaya new plaza from soi Buakhow there is a restaurant at the left corner called Marque.On this left side after ca. 50 meters you will find the Crew Bar. A Karaoke Bar most starting time at midnight.

Before is very quiet.But after you can meet a lot of mature FL ers as well.Clos very very late in the morning.And very easy to find a girl there.Cheers mate.

• Like 3

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Ironic the OP wants mature women while there are so many threads bemoaning the presence of mostly mature women in beer bars. The OP will have no  problem finding what tickles his fancy.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Turn left into soi Buakhao road, 4 mins walk and on the bend are the 2 Rcon Residence hotels with the bar areas below, the one on the right will have mature ladies where you can have a drink without any hassle unless you want them to join you.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Mature, MILF, …  

I hate the use of these words who have no precise meaning. :unsure:

- Mature : According to Google, women are "mature" around 30yo, with many sites even saying around 25... Mature is just a synonym of Adult in dictionaries. So it's rather hard to find bars without "mature women"...

- MILF : I saw no notion of age in definitions Google gave me. MILF is just an attractive mother. So there are many 18yo MILFs to be found in agogos...

So, please, give an age-range if you are asking for such women. :WinkGrin1:

Edited by Oukiva

• 2 years later...

Bumpimg this thread rather tahn starting a new thread.In my home country a MILF would be somewhere inbetween 30 and 45 very roughly speaking.The upper end of this scale in Pattaya would be newarwe GILF?-Seem to be a fair proportion of 40 plus who are Grandmothers.

When we talk about MILF freelancers in the Bamboo bar/Billabong are we atlking late 20s to mid 30s ?

• Like 1