Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

lk residence

meno

hi

planing to book a studio room at the back of the hotel on july/august

is it noisy now/july due to the constraction of the edge condo?

thanks

54 minutes ago, meno said:

hi

thanks

I’m not staying there, but I walked past earlier today and it seemed quiet enough. Also maybe consider requesting a room towards the soi Buhakow end of the building. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/04/2019 at 17:09, meno said:

hi

thanks

taken april 8th. lk residence is the beige building

2044389057_8april005(Custom).JPG.79cbc2d46ef5264255b25c1e1d97b11e.JPG

1477420914_8april007(Custom).JPG.789e57c2b748be4663864ea3b85da6ee.JPG

Any idea how long piling usually takes, im due to come to Pattaya mid july, not booked an hotel yet but this one was on my list of possibles.

• 2 weeks later...

I arrived Friday so was all quiet but 8am Monday morning there banging away. Lucky I only booked 8 nights changing hotel Saturday.

Can anybody tell me how I can book a room directly at lk residence? Not via booking.com or Agoda.com.

Every e-mail I send to the hotel is not answered and the e-mail adress on their homepage does not work.

See you soon in patty

1 hour ago, oberto15 said:

Can anybody tell me how I can book a room directly at LK Residence? Not via booking.com or Agoda.com.

Every e-mail I send to the hotel is not answered and the e-mail adress on their homepage does not work.

See you soon in patty

You can book directly on the website. https://lkpattaya.com/ put the hotel in and the days you want to book. A new page will open with the price for all availabe rooms. Then click on book now........ 

If you can use booking com, you should be able to use the lk webpage too. Otherwise you are better off using a brick and mortar travel agency.

Or, specifically to the LK Res reception desk..

LK Residence Pattaya

Address: 33/154 Moo.10, Soi Diana, Pattaya, Chonburi, THAILAND 20150

Tel. +66 (0)86 313 4789

I didn't like LK Residence... their sauna tubs were awful.  Couldn't adjust the water to anything but scalding hot.  They made me upgrade to a larger room so I could actually have a separate shower. 

Your facilities should function properly...  most basic stuff.

If you get a good deal on the bigger rooms it's a decent hotel, but I didn't like the basic room.  Close to LK Metro, Soi Honey/Chiapoon, competitive currency exchange booth right across the front doors. 

Thank you mates! There was no respons, so I booked other hotel. Little bit more expensive but they at least talk to me as customer!

• 5 weeks later...

I stay in here May 8th to 15th.

I enjoyed the location and the large rooms even though they are a little dated and could use a renovation.

My balcony overlooked the construction next door even though they are doing the piling, they are using the new technique of screwing rather than pounding so did not disturb my sleep at all.

20190511_094115.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

sounded like pounding to me, very loud i would stay away from the base and lk for awhile.plenty of other hotels to choose from .

• 3 weeks later...

I'm staying here right now, and and I didn't find the construction noise to be that bad at the moment. It might change when the construction pace picks up, though. :)

I wouldn’t risk it.. nothing worse than building noise when your trying to sleep, plenty of other hotels around with a decent price in low season

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

• 3 weeks later...

I stayed last November and really enjoyed my stay, the staff were so friendly and the location is superb.

I am visting Pattaya at the beginning of September however I have not booked the LK Residence and have opted for the LK Royal Wing as I quite like the LK groups dodgy decor (strange I know). The reasons for not booking the LK Residence this time are:

1. The possibilty of noise from the building works.

2. That ruddy shower & bathtub. The bathtub has very high sides and if you are not careful you'll be going "arse over tit"climbing in & out when having a shower. I always ended up flooding the bathroom after having a shower or bath!!! As for the Jacuzzi bath, every time I fired this thing up I though the bloody room would collapse, made some very strange noises!!! I know you can pay to upgrade your room for a seperate walk in shower & bath but in my opinion it's a little bit too expensive.

• 1 month later...

I will be staying in LK Residence in just over a week for 10 days.

What is the current situation with the building site next door? Just wondering as I am committed to the LK Residence anyway. Also I am not a late morning riser so some noise won"t hurt me.

Hopefully somebody with boots on the ground can tell me.

Not too much noise from this site at the moment , but there is pile driving going somewhere close to the south and its loud enough

15679264995424760268861640449234.jpg

3 hours ago, blueye44 said:

Not too much noise from this site at the moment , but there is pile driving going somewhere close to the south and its loud enough

i think it's probably by junction buakaow and Soi 15.

here

398636820_3sept002(Custom).JPG.dfa675eeb1888a884d991f5405ca436d.JPG

they have 3 old fashioned whack a mole machines going and making a hell of a din

On 08/09/2019 at 14:24, blueye44 said:

Ok cheers will go for a walk and see 

looking from the suspected noisy place back at where you took the photo from in post 22.

1071700402_9sept001(Custom).JPG.c2eeea8b3e263965862b80ef84bbd68d.JPG

Archived