IGNORED

lk residence

meno

2 hours ago, striderman said:

looking from the suspected noisy place back at where you took the photo from in post 22.

1071700402_9sept001(Custom).JPG.c2eeea8b3e263965862b80ef84bbd68d.JPG

Ok cheers S man

Yes i went for a look , now i know what a  old style wack a mole looks like

For the one still wondering just checked in and the staff told me that there is some noise inconvenience if you stay in the room in front but at the back where I am it's total quiet. And damn those rooms are huge

Will arrive tomorrow afternoon and requested a room in the back facing The Base. So am pretty curious.

Currently staying in a Deluxe room in LK Residence. Room on 7th floor facing the Base (rear of the building). So not much view. I did however request this side as the front can be somewhat more noisy. Distanced to the Base is probably just 20 meters. So pretty close. If you are a voyeur you might give it a try here. Or an exhibitionist for the other way around :D

This room has absolutely no issue with sounds of the bars in the immediate surrounding. During daytime you can hear some slight noise from the building site next door. However not disturbing at all.

You like the interior of the room or you do not like it. A bit of a Liberace style but fairly decent.

Could use some refurbishment. Flooring, caulking in the bathroom, some damages on furniture. Nothing major but could use some attention.

No problem with the staff. Very friendly and cooperative.

The only real disadvantage I can think of is the missing breakfast facility.

Not the cheapest hotel but smack in the middle of the action. I would absolutely book again.

Forgot to mention about the WiFi.

Stable and pretty fast. No need to login every time on laptop or phone. 30-40 Mbps down and about 10 up. Not bad at all.

And to quote Pabibaga: these rooms are huge. A full on Roman orgy should be possible without any problem :o

That's good to hear. I booked a suite for the extra space and I was starting to get a bit worried about the 8am construction wake up call.

Just booked for late November...gunna see how many TGs fit in that jacuzzi..

IYKYK

On ‎28‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 04:47, speedtoy said:

Just booked for late November...gunna see how many TGs fit in that jacuzzi..

Two + you should be ok.

On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 16:41, kasper8994 said:

That's good to hear. I booked a suite for the extra space and I was starting to get a bit worried about the 8am construction wake up call.

Up to yesterday no major noise of any significance. Just some slight grinding and, what looks like, building some scaffolding. I was not the least distrurbed.

3 hours ago, paulvds said:

Up to yesterday no major noise of any significance. Just some slight grinding and, what looks like, building some scaffolding. I was not the least distrurbed.

I'll be staying there in January so hopefully the noise will remain at low levels. Whatever it is they are building does not look that big based on the photos seen in this thread. Hopefully it will be mostly completed by January.

1 hour ago, Cajunhd said:

I'll be staying there in January so hopefully the noise will remain at low levels. Whatever it is they are building does not look that big based on the photos seen in this thread. Hopefully it will be mostly completed by January.

You can be sure it still is fully under construction by then. A new large condo complex "The Edge" is built on that location. Unless the money runs out it will take definitely more then 1 year. Maybe (a lot) longer.

1 hour ago, paulvds said:

You can be sure it still is fully under construction by then. A new large condo complex "The Edge" is built on that location. Unless the money runs out it will take definitely more then 1 year. Maybe (a lot) longer.

I see, a large condo complex will most likely take some time to complete. I’ll keep an eye on the situation and switch hotels if needs be. I do like the large rooms and proximity to LK Metro of the hotel though.

Just now, paulvds said:

yes it is the Edge. you can see the name in the last pic above. the same developer built the nearby twin condo the Base. they got the Base built in about 2 years so expect around the same for this one.

the real noisy stuff is doing the foundations and that has been completed

Archived