Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tire Pressure 95 lbs.

jiz

10 hours ago, jiz said:

Today a mechanic filled my tires. 

A new record!

112lbs. rear

99.5lbs. front

Real nice ride home on the wet roads.

Please don,t mention mechanics here in LOS...........:Laugh1:

One day last month I took my bike to get cleaned at this shop behind Avenue Mall that I have been going to. As they were just about done the lady comes over and says mister your tire have problem.

I walk over and she points at a nail sticking out from the rear tire. She said you want it fixed. I said yes, she pushed it over to the repair shop next door. She showed the guy and he asked did I want it fixed. 

A few minutes later he said ok done. I asked how much, he waved his hand indicating no money! I said thank you and gave him a small tip. 

A little while later I noticed the ride felt differen. It was riding hard and I could hear a rattling sound like something was loose especially when I went over bumps. I thought it was the license plate, I checked and it wasn't.

This went on for a couple of days and I couldn't figure it out. For some reason I thought back to my car tires and how I experienced the same hard ride after putting too much air in them.

I squeezed the front and back tires on my bike and could feel the difference. The back was rock hard, I purchased a tire gauge and turns out it was the same as with my car... too much air. I released some, got the proper pressure and it's all good now. 

Edited by Rocketboy

A new record!
112lbs. rear
99.5lbs. front

Thais seem to like these skinny faster tyres so they would probably go higher than 112 if they could

5 hours ago, Scuba+ said:
On 30/05/2019 at 14:37, jiz said:
A new record!
112lbs. rear
99.5lbs. front

Thais seem to like these skinny faster tyres so they would probably go higher than 112 if they could

I wouldn’t expect the average country boy to know much about tire pressure..but, a guy that sells & installs tires for decades doesn’t have a clue.

The mind boggles. 

Wonder where a wrecked Lambo gets put in storage? 

If I happen to be in the area, I keep my pressure gauge under my seat and would be curious to check the tire pressure on this one.

I'll guess its well over 50lbs.

On 01/06/2019 at 06:25, jiz said:

Ooops. 

What was the tire pressure I wonder? LOL

Lambo wet road.jpg

I suspect it was the "pressure" the driver was applying to the accelerator pedal 5555.

Also the road looks very wet.

I don't know the Thai word for ( Aquaplaning ) or even if there is one 5555. 

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• 1 year later...
On 09/03/2019 at 13:56, jiz said:

I have a very nice pressure gauge and usually demonstrate it to the nitwits. They think it's silly of course.

Can't you use it yourself?

Jack

On 31/05/2019 at 15:31, jiz said:

I wouldn’t expect the average country boy to know much about tire pressure..but, a guy that sells & installs tires for decades doesn’t have a clue.

The mind boggles. 

The mind boggles at the tire pressure problems you have.

Jack