IGNORED

Grillicious Lebanese Restaurant by Beirut

As its in a shopping mall, T-21, expectations not too high. Actually went to T-21 for a burger at Arno's but not seeing a menu displayed outside, passed and ended up at Grillicious. Lots of Russians with kids, we got a table inside, place was more than half full. Went for Lamb chops and I had a combo, 4 different items and 2 pita breads-Chicken, lamb samosa, dip and fries. Mine came first and was a long wait till the missus chops came, no big deal for us as we always share. Lamb samosas were good, minced lamb with potato & carrot, a tad oily but tasty, dip was good, chicken could have done with more seasoning and fries OK, a big let down was the bread, like cardboard.

Lamb chops were good, tasty and juicy, cooked to perfection, bill was 1111B, with 2 cokes and a water, they charged 101B service charge.

thumbnail_IMG_5511[1].jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5519[1].jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5521[1].jpg

Service average, not cheap but good food, at the same time not overly expensive.

If the bread thing is no big deal, I would recommend.

For me, just like the nan at an Indian, the bread is a deal breaker.

Thanks for that.  I have NO idea what Lebanese dishes are called.  I do know I went to a Lebanese buffet while in Dubai and the food was incredible.  So I need to try it again.

Been enjoying there Beirut restaurants in Bangkok for 20 years and been to the T21 branch a few times.

Good stuff but as jimboh says, their pita bread is the weak link.

The best middle Eastern style bread I have had in Pattaya is at the Turkish place at Central, think its 5th floor, bread comes out looking like a rugby ball, so thin.

4 hours ago, jimboh said:

The best middle Eastern style bread I have had in Pattaya is at the Turkish place at Central, think its 5th floor, bread comes out looking like a rugby ball, so thin.

Agreed. A La Turka in Central Festival Mall. Excellent.

a la turka.jpg

Sorry, 1111 baht for a meal for 2, some flaws, only softdrinks, way to expensive.

I can have a superb meal at my local seafood restaurant, including to big Singha and a small botle of Sangsom for well under 1000.

eat Thai food, save heaps!

Archived