IGNORED

How to reduce my budget when travel?

milooaiss

28 minutes ago, milooaiss said:

Good suggestion, really help me a lot and also help me save time to do researching. Thanks a lot

You're welcome, just remember that it's only one person's opinions & experiences though, we're all different so what suits me may not suit you !

Happy Travels ! :08:

If you want girls, massage parlors are very good value.  1000 Baht short time and you do not have to buy drinks or pay a barfine.  Girls sit out front,  so you can just look for one you like while walking down the street.  Soi Honey,  Soi Chayapoon and Soi Buakhao are some good places to look.

Baht bus is great value.  10 baht standard price each trip.  Beach Road,  Second Road and soi Buakhao all have them.  Keep some coins in your pocket to pay the driver. Search for posts on this forum for the correct way to use the baht bus.

Good luck and have fun.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Best money saving tips ever; don't go to Pattaya

6 hours ago, milooaiss said:

I visited 1 time at Bangkok,  my budget is around 8000 baht and 1 week trip. So is it possible? 

8000 baht for a week ?

And are those 8K just for food/fun or do they have to pay for your stay as well ?

Either way, i would say that it is a lot less than what i spend, and i am in no way, shape or form a two-week millionaire...

I would advocate that you save up and go when you dont have to be on a very tight budget.

10 minutes ago, ShaneFalco said:

8000 baht for a week ?

That's 1,000 baht a day, living on the beach and eating handouts, should work.

9 minutes ago, ShaneFalco said:

Looks like the OP has left the building...

He was on here 6 hours ago.

Maybe with all the helpful suggestion he has received on the forum he is sitting at the airport waiting for his budget flight to Pattaya.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

I must admit that his budget appears very tight, but I did once meet (up in Mae Salong) someone who was hitching round Thailand for a month, starting with B6k in his pocket, and I also know people whose basic-budget for a longer-visit to Pattaya is B1k per-day, so it IS doable.

We perhaps sometimes forget that not-everybody has farang-levels of money, but they still want to see the World, Good Luck to them & I hope they eventually get to be better-off like us !

The OP is no-more, for whatever reason, but perhaps the hour I spent composing post #24 wasn't wasted, if it helps someone-else ?  That's part of the wonder of the www.  One can only hope !

Have a Good Day  ...  to fellow-Cheap-Charlies & budget-travellers everywhere ! :rolleyes:

Archived