Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Emirates Seating Booking

blue1878

6 hours ago, brownmanc said:

But as you are a silver member with Emirates your get the following benefits :- (incl free seat selection at time of booking)

Emirates benefits:

• All the benefits of Blue, plus:
  • Instant onboard upgrades with Skywards Miles
  • 25% bonus Skywards Miles on Emirates flights
  • Free Economy Class seat selection for you
  • Free Emirates Business Class lounge access for you in Dubai
  • Discounted Emirates First Class lounge access for you in Dubai
  • Priority check-in
  • Priority boarding
  • Guaranteed excess baggage allowances

Have you booked your seats for free covering your Jan/Feb19 ?

I'm not Silver status or ever have been unfortunately, and as I buy the cheapest economy tickets, I don't get free advance seat reservation

You’ve not even got any guarantees in business class. Booking the seats is free (at the moment) on Oman and Qatar, I’ve flown business class with both in the last year and I like an aisle seat. If the plane has 1-2-1 seating then I prefer the window seat, which is also an aisle seat. Otherwise if it’s 2-2-2 seating then I’ll go for the central aisle seat. Twice this year I’ve booked the window aisle seat as the itinerary said it was 1-2-1 seating and ended up in non-aisle window seat in a plane with 2-2-2 seating. When I complain they say that they’re sorry, but the aircraft was changed at the last moment for whatever reason. Luckily on both occasions there was a spare centre-aisle seat so I got what I wanted, but it’s annoying to have no certainty even when you’re paying well over two grand for the flight.

Just now, jaynewcastle said:

I'm not Silver status or ever have been unfortunately, and as I buy the cheapest economy tickets, I don't get free advance seat reservation

Once I got to silver status with emirates, I got upgraded to business on three flight legs . 

Bkk- Dubai .dubai- Lon gat.  This was a flight in September 2016

Next flight dubai- Phuket . This was flight December 2016 

i had had six or seven flights with them in a two year period 

On 08/12/2018 at 02:31, T-T-T said:

easiest option fly business, I got my seat for £1000 for xmas with gulf Air you get a mini cabin on all legs  .... Econo

Is that a return price ? And I assume as you used the £ symbol you flew from the UK? If so that's an incredible deal, what were your dates and how far in advance did you book ? 

Just now, Shaygate said:

Is that a return price ? And I assume as you used the £ symbol you flew from the UK? If so that's an incredible deal, what were your dates and how far in advance did you book ? 

yep Heathrow to BKK return this time  20/12 to 13/1 booked it june 16th. 2 night flights so straight from work to airport return land 6:30am straight back to work at my desk by 9:30 so after a good sleep coming back. 

So no loss of money either with days off for traveling.  this is about the 3rd or 4th time I have had this price.  

Few members tend to track of Business class flights on this thread it got posted so I booked it. Davidge who started the thread really on the ball as are s few others any deals come up tend to get posted. 

If you are looking for specific dates just  post them and we normally all have a hunt around for you and can advise if the best price are coming up. they vary tremendously and dont seem to follow any pattern or season that i can figure out .  6 years back it cost me £1800 this year £1050 go figure

This was on routesonline a couple of months ago and maybe the reason they changed your seat , but even so they shouldn’t change it ,and if they have they should of let you know.

Posted11 October 2018

Emirates from December 2018 further increases capacity on Dubai – Manchester route, as the airline schedules 2nd daily 2-class A380 operation. From 01DEC18, EK021/022 will see 2-class 615-seater A380 operating, instead of 3-class aircraft on daily basis. Apart from temporary reduction during Dubai International Airport Runway maintenance project from 16APR19 to 30MAY19, EK021/022 will also see 2-class A380 continue operating during summer 2019 season, from 31MAR19.

• EK021 DXB0255 – 0700MAN 388 D
    EK017 DXB0715 – 1120MAN 388 D
    EK019 DXB1440 – 1840MAN 388 D

EK022 MAN0845 – 1945DXB 388 D
    EK018 MAN1310 – 0025+1DXB 388 D
    EK020 MAN2035 – 0750+1DXB 388 D

EK017/018 operates with 3-class A380 aircraft.

Did you ever feel that just by jumping on a plane, All your cares would drop away

And you'd be born again,Returning to a nature child,

Happy wild and free.

Archived