IGNORED

The Roof at The Avenue Pattaya

The Roof Avenue Pattaya

The Roof is Rooftop Bar and Restaurant on the 3rd floor of Avenue Mall (Same Floor as Major Cineplex and on top of McDonalds)

For the indoor restaurant, we serve mainly Italian and Thai cuisine and there is a outdoor rooftop bar that serves some great cocktails which is a perfect location to bring a date and without burning a hole in the wallet. We are open from 6pm and close 2am. 

Our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/roofpattaya/ 

I think the photos will explain everything better;The ROOF 1.JPGThe ROOF 3.JPGThe ROOF 4.JPGThe ROOF 5.JPGThe ROOF 6.JPGThe ROOF 9.JPGThe ROOF 10.JPGThe ROOF 11.JPGThe ROOF 12.JPGThe ROOF 13.JPG1534300813407.jpg

The ROOF 8.JPG

We have a ladies every Wednesday from 8pm till 2am, ladies get free drinks 

Some photos from our past few Wednesday

DSC_9816.JPGIMG_0519-Edit.jpgIMG_0521-Edit-2.jpgIMG_0530-Edit.jpgIMG_0569-Edit-3-2.jpgIMG_0546-Edit-2.jpgIMG_0532-Edit.jpgIMG_6249.JPGIMG_6251.JPGDSC_7400.jpgDSC_7408.jpgIMG_4732.JPGDSC_7593.jpgDSC_7582.jpgDSC_7417.jpgThe ROOF 26.JPGThe ROOF 42.JPGThe ROOF 54.JPGThe ROOF-1-58.JPGThe ROOF-1-64.JPG

IMG_0564-Edit-2.jpg

5 hours ago, Tarl said:

Wow very nice and great info. 

Thank you Tarl 

We have a 2-for-1 cocktail every Tuesday and Thursday, see you at The Roof 

*Except Long Island Ice Tea & Bucket Cocktail

IMG_1988.JPGIMG_1989.JPGIMG_2000.JPGIMG_2001.JPGIMG_2002.JPGIMG_2092.JPG

Thanks for the photos.

Went up there last month with a TG and the margaritas were very good.

Will be back next month, but I think I will make a solo trip on a Wednesday this time.

Just to verify the photos of the drinks of course.

LeoTex  

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Popped in on Monday night with my TG she liked the place and my mate and his girl arrived too . Everyone agreed would come here again . We ate a couple of salads and some drinks ,thought the bill was reasonable . A pleasant place for a change nice one to take your TG to .

Archived