IGNORED

The Roof at The Avenue Pattaya

The Roof Avenue Pattaya

The Roof is Rooftop Bar and Restaurant on the 3rd floor of Avenue Mall (Same Floor as Major Cineplex and on top of McDonalds)

For the indoor restaurant, we serve mainly Italian and Thai cuisine and there is a outdoor rooftop bar that serves some great cocktails which is a perfect location to bring a date and without burning a hole in the wallet. We are open from 6pm and close 2am. 

Our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/roofpattaya/ 

I think the photos will explain everything better;

The ROOF 2.JPGThe ROOF 3.JPGThe ROOF 4.JPGThe ROOF 6.JPGThe ROOF 9.JPGThe ROOF 10.JPGThe ROOF 11.JPGThe ROOF 12.JPGThe ROOF 13.JPG

The ROOF 8.JPG

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have a ladies every Wednesday from 8pm till 2am, ladies get free drinks 

Some photos from our past few Wednesday

DSC_9524.JPGDSC_9544.JPGDSC_9761.JPGIMG_2009.JPGIMG_2090.JPGIMG_2077.JPGIMG_2047.JPGIMG_2018.JPGDSC_7400.jpgDSC_7407.jpgDSC_7410.jpgDSC_7582.jpgDSC_7593.jpgIMG_4605.JPGIMG_6254.JPG

Stuck my head in the other night - it was empty at 9:30pm

Tough getting people up 2 escalators IMO.

2 for 1 cocktails i like. Whats the prices of them though? No menu online or at the front entrance from what i noticed.

1 hour ago, taylor1975 said:

2 for 1 cocktails i like. Whats the prices of them though? No menu online or at the front entrance from what i noticed.

I'll be arriving in Pattaya next week and during my month stay in Pattaya I will call in there for a drink.  My worry is that because of it's location it might be a bit quiet BUT having said that maybe in December which is a peak month for Pattaya it might get busy.  Anyway it wont do any harm to call in for a drink

23 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

I'll be arriving in Pattaya next week and during my month stay in Pattaya I will call in there for a drink.  My worry is that because of it's location it might be a bit quiet BUT having said that maybe in December which is a peak month for Pattaya it might get busy.  Anyway it wont do any harm to call in for a drink

Its a nice looking joint, big and spacious ....but defo needs people in it

I think could possibly work in the right location ie Walking Street but not where it is,seems like a right strange location,hope I'm wrong tho 

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Thanks for all the comments, we are located on the 3rd Floor of the Avenue Pattaya which many would know in the same complex as Major Cineplex. 

All suggestions are welcome and we are working on a website and that should be up very soon with all the information. 

On 30/11/2018 at 17:05, taylor1975 said:

The Cocktails are from 180b to 280b, good point about the menu. We are doing up a new menu and will put it up once its confirmed. Thank you

I have a great idea for you...went online to look up your place to check out menu, etc. Seems unless you sign into "facebook' tough crap. I have no Desire to have accounts on all these social media sights...guess you are only interested in the type of people who socialize on media accounts and not the ones that actually go out and spend money...have a nice day.

26 minutes ago, joseph1 said:

I have a great idea for you...went online to look up your place to check out menu, etc. Seems unless you sign into "Facebook' tough crap. I have no desire to have accounts on all these social media sights...guess you are only interested in the type of people who socialize on media accounts and not the ones that actually go out and spend money...have a nice day.

There is no menu on FB yet ....so go and untangle your knickers lol

1 hour ago, b0b said:

Thanks, I just read it,

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

On 02/12/2018 at 07:25, joseph1 said:

I have a great idea for you...went online to look up your place to check out menu, etc. Seems unless you sign into "Facebook' tough crap. I have no desire to have accounts on all these social media sights...guess you are only interested in the type of people who socialize on media accounts and not the ones that actually go out and spend money...have a nice day.

What was the great idea you had for them? 

Photos from our Ladies Night on Wednesday, many single ladies ready to mingle. See you at The Roof IMG_1821.JPGIMG_1833.JPGIMG_1818.JPGIMG_1840.JPGIMG_1849.JPGIMG_1854.JPG

19 hours ago, The Roof Avenue Pattaya said:

Photos from our Ladies Night on Wednesday, many single ladies ready to mingle. See you at The Roof IMG_1821.JPG

Mmmmm, milfalicious

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

We will be having our Xmas Dinner and Party on the 25th December, for reservation please send us a PM on the board 

176337.jpg176338.jpg

Have free flow of drinks or is it really 500bht/course?

Just now, jpmelville said:

Have free flow of drinks or is it really 500bht/course?

It's not a Cheap Charlie place (not saying you are) but that's not his target audience.

Nice place and setting, would think it would do well for wedding receptions etc.

Good luck to the owners.

It has to be free flow or something...nobody is gonna pay 1500 for a lamb shank?

I was there 3 times last week...I can't comment on the food but the place is really nice and obviously has a different vibe.  You kinda have to work your way up and around to it as the stairs you'd think would lead most directly to it lead to construction.  Probably most important to note ...and as you might see by the photos...is that you shouldn't be going to monger...the talent level is really poor....even on Wednesdays.  

1 hour ago, Ludhamlad said:

It's not a Cheap Charlie place (not saying you are) but that's not his target audience.

Nice place and setting, would think it would do well for wedding receptions etc.

Good luck to the owners.

If I want nice place and want to pay those prices, I will go to Hilton terrace or I can have a christmas buffet for 1500 with 6hrs of free flowing drinks. 

Maybe their target audience don't know about the place as it seems to be empty most nights.

Archived