Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Darkside bars with hands on fun.

Moonpig

On ‎23‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:21, Wolf Cat said:

The last young cute fresh off the bus hottie worked in Noy-T bar for a few months, then she moved over to Soi 6 working at a Night Wish group bar...555  95% of the DS bar girls are average looking, once in a while we'll get a young stunner fresh off the bus, then she realizes she could be making so much more money on the bright side. I visit DS bars for fun with Thai and farang friends, not for stunners.  When I want a ST I'll visit the bright side.

Happy Hunting :)

The young ones at Noy-T Bar, such as 22-year-old Tukta from Loei, have gone.

Only old, vulgar and ugly wenches left.

7 hours ago, b0b said:

The young ones at Noy-T Bar, such as 22-year-old Tukta from Loei, have gone.

Only old, vulgar and ugly wenches left.

Tukta went to work on Soi 6, I visited her once a few months ago, but lost track if she's still there or not.

New Dao Bar a couple of soi's before Murphy's pub on the same side has a pool , can check it out on Facebook , you turn off soi kanoi and go in a bit

I stopped in Paradise and Noy-T last night (along with a few others) those 2 were still very hands on and BBBJCIM in the bar still on the menu.

Where are paradise and noy t?

are they daytime or evening?

might have a wander over soon

Noy T is virtually opposite Tops on Khao Noi ..
Paradise , I think is up that soi from Khao Noi that ( new ) Dao cafe is .

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

On 26/01/2019 at 14:23, ronthebrummie said:

They're on the map in this thread...

On ‎22‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 19:37, onehunglo said:

New Dao Bar a couple of soi's before Murphy's pub on the same side has a pool , can check it out on Facebook , you turn off soi kanoi and go in a bit

Was in New Dao yesterday, only oldies.

The pool belongs to the restaurant which closes at 8 p.m.

No cavorting in that pool.

I stopped in the Bat Cave last night, small sofa off to the side in the main bar area available for a BBBJCIM, 500/300,  down side 4 Thai workers; 2 ladyboys, one Thai guy walking around in high heals and one chubby big titty Thai girl....But OMG, she can deep throat and suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

Squeeze Me open across the road from Tropicals & a couple fo doors down from True Blue. Drove past today but didn't go inside .

12 hours ago, Harve said:

Squeeze Me open across the road from Tropicals & a couple fo doors down from True Blue. Drove past today but didn't go inside .

opening 14th feb

• 3 months later...
On 01/02/2019 at 19:19, Wolf Cat said:

I stopped in the Bat Cave last night, small sofa off to the side in the main bar area available for a BBBJCIM, 500/300,  down side 4 Thai workers; 2 Ladyboys, one Thai guy walking around in high heals and one chubby big titty Thai girl....But OMG, she can deep throat and suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

Sounds like a fun place :D

• 1 month later...

Noy-t bar was as advertised, non of the girls there was ugly or to forward though (as stated in other posts). They needed a bit of prodding to step it up but nothing bad. Youngish, one chubby and three slim ones. Chubby took the load with gusto.

Archived