IGNORED

Darkside bars with hands on fun.

Moonpig

Hi all we  ( 6 fellas ) are going for an afternoon bing over to the darkside, looking for friendly girls for a little hands on fun.

Half a dozen bars will do the trick don’t want to get toooo hammered.

Distance between bars no big deal will have transport and map LOL.

We have  been reading the forum and do realise the girls over there not all  are young whipper snappers, neither are we.

Which bars would you recommend. 

Please all comments greatfully received.

I live on the DS and make my rounds on a regular basis; you say hands on fun and to worried about looks?  Try Paradise (can get a BBBJ in the bar), Mango (hands all over with the older ladies), Noy T (hands on crotch massage, BJ in the bar if the girls are in the mood).  All 3 places mentioned have ST rooms in site.  There's a few others but those are the 1st 3 I'd aim for.

Cheers  

4 hours ago, Wolf Cat said:

I live on the DS and make my rounds on a regular basis; you say hands on fun and to worried about looks?  Try Paradise (can get a BBBJ in the bar), Mango (hands all over with the older ladies), Noy T (hands on crotch massage, BJ in the bar if the girls are in the mood).  All 3 places mentioned have ST rooms in site.  There's a few others but those are the 1st 3 I'd aim for.

Cheers  

Hi Wolf Cat,

thanks for the info, found the location of 2 of the bars but can’t find the “ Noy T “ bar can you please give location and bars near it.

thanks once more 

Moonpig

Noy T (used to be called Go Gress bar then Golden Flower) bar on Khao Noi, half way between the Flintstone bar and Black Swan bar.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.9228113,100.9115611,3a,75y,54.44h,90.26t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1ssKnvTbspULC-BGXWLxKbCQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!5m1!1e4

3 minutes ago, Wolf Cat said:

Noy T (used to be called Go Gress bar then Golden Flower) bar on Khao Noi, half way between the Flintstone bar and Black Swan bar.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.9228113,100.9115611,3a,75y,54.44h,90.26t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1ssKnvTbspULC-BGXWLxKbCQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!5m1!1e4

Is it the place near enough opposite The Chill ?

2 minutes ago, Hallmark said:

Is it the place near enough opposite The Chill ?

Yep that's the place, just a few shop houses up the hill from The Chilled/Tops market.. 

13 hours ago, Wolf Cat said:

Cheers  

Great info. Planning a night on the DS next trip. Will try to find accommodation near these places.

8 hours ago, REAR_ENTRY said:

Sorry to hijack the thread but... a mate of mine said there is bars on the dark side that have swimming pools outside them? Is that true?

Four bars have pools, Aqua Dyemi, Azur and Dao are combination hotel/bar/swimming pool/restaurant, it's rare to see those bar girls in the pool..  The Black Pearl is a bar with a swimming pool right in the middle of the bar and the girls aren't shy about jumping in the water for a fee (200 baht last I checked).

Moonpig, if you have certain dates that you know you will come over to the DS, PM me if you want and I can let some of the bars know a party of six will be stopping by, then they will make sure their bar has a good supply of girls. It's been know to happen to walk into a DS bar and only seeing a couple of girls with the other girls having a day off,

Cheers.

13 hours ago, Moonpig said:

Hi Wolf Cat,

thanks for the info, found the location of 2 of the bars but can’t find the “ Noy T “ bar can you please give location and bars near it.

thanks once more 

Moonpig

The map in this thread should help your planning. Bird Cage is another place I've found to be good for hands on fun.

15 hours ago, REAR_ENTRY said:

Sorry to hijack the thread but... a mate of mine said there is bars on the dark side that have swimming pools outside them? Is that true?

No hijack all info most welcome

21 hours ago, Wolf Cat said:

Cheers  

Hi Wolfcat tried to PM you, received error message, will try again later

2B3269C8-D63D-42FB-81A7-AB834AB428D4.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/11/2018 at 16:34, Wolf Cat said:

Cheers  

Thanks for the tip on Noy-T bar. Probably not been in there since it was Go Gress and very average but popped in tonight and was well impressed - BJ at the bar off two two ladies one of which was very nice and tiny (other not so easy on the eye but I had the other one to look at).

Gave Mango a swerve as not found it the same since they put the pool table in and the door was open going past which was not a good sign when something discrete was needed. Last time I was there there was only one rather aged crone and the owners missus who is not exactly easy on the eye.

Any other suggestions at the moment?

22 hours ago, watson69 said:

Any other suggestions at the moment?

About 3 months back I was in the Bat Cave and a chubby girl was very hands on after the LD, I asked her if I tip 100 what else would she do?  She made sure I'd tip 100 and I said yes...BAM, my zipper open, her mouth on my cock for a good 3 minutes.  she was willing to go for the happy ending, but I wasn't and stopped her at my 100 baht limit...555. 

The Bat Cave can be ok in the daytime but after a bad experience with some drunk DS bikers in another DS bar, I avoid the biker bar hang outs more often now. 

• 3 weeks later...

On 21/12/2018 at 20:49, LaaMok said:

Are there any bars with younger hotter ones?

The last young cute fresh off the bus hottie worked in Noy-T bar for a few months, then she moved over to Soi 6 working at a Night Wish Group bar...555  95% of the DS bar girls are average looking, once in a while we'll get a young stunner fresh off the bus, then she realizes she could be making so much more money on the bright side. I visit DS bars for fun with Thai and farang friends, not for stunners.  When I want a ST I'll visit the bright side.

Happy Hunting :)

Could somebody explain to me please, what is the best way to get

to Kaho noi area from second rd and  the corner of south Pattaya rd ?

any bhat bus? or just motorcycle taxi? (i dont drive in Pattaya) 

Hire a baht bus - 200 baht is what they will ask. 

Khoa noi is fun when you live on the dark side and can not be bothered with going into town. But really, unless there was a good band playing or some other attraction it's not worth the effort if you have an idea of fucking some stunners because that will 99.9999% not happen. 

Could somebody explain to me please, what is the best way to get
to Kaho noi area from second rd and  the corner of south Pattaya rd ?
any bhat bus? or just motorcycle taxi? (i dont drive in Pattaya) 

No baht bus , motorbike taxi best option ..

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, gusincebu said:

No baht bus , motorbike taxi best option ..

You can private hire a baht bus, which is what @Hamchang was suggesting in his post. It's a good suggestion if someone isn't comfortable riding a motorbike taxi.

3 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

You can private hire a baht bus, which is what @Hamchang was suggesting in his post. It's a good suggestion if someone isn't comfortable riding a motorbike taxi.

Bingo - when you see a cue of empty ones go to the front driver and ask and they will give you the price. I can't recall exactly how much it is, but it's not that much. 

On 19 November 2018 at 22:17, REAR_ENTRY said:

yes , Murphy's has a pool , on soi Kanoi , play up and Steve will put his hands on you .......... 55555

On 27/12/2018 at 18:35, Hamchang said:

Bingo - when you see a cue of empty ones go to the front driver and ask and they will give you the price. I can't recall exactly how much it is, but it's not that much. 

I contacted the baht bus driver we use for our Hash House Harrier runs. He quoted a cost of 400B, one way from Pattaya to a DS bar. We used him for a DS crawl last month where he drove us from bar to bar from 2 pm to 7 pm. Cost was 1,500B.

Anyone wanting to hire him, you can give him a call at 086 471 3191. His Hash nickname is Sip Baht. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Yes 400 sounds a bit steep. I would get off at Black Sheep Bar then wander slowly back to Sukhumvit. You will come across a bar every few minutes, sometimes 2 or 3 together.

image.png

Archived