IGNORED

Look for a wing man or two for protection at Black Perl Bar

donaldente

I arrive in Pattaya on this coming Monday for 3 weeks.

I love going to the Black Perl Bar through all the name changes(Black Perl 2, White Oyster).

A few years ago I had a runin with a BG and her "brother".  At the time I should have thrown money at the problem and all would be well.  But sometimes I get stupid and did not do that.  So for the last 3 or 4 trips to Pattaya I have been uncomfortable in going back to the Black Perl Bar.  The biggest problem is I do not have transportation and I am dependent on the bar calling a MotoTaxi.  My fear is that the "brother" of the girl I had problems with would be called and I could have problems.

I really miss going there.  So I was hoping that one or two guys would go out there with me in the next week or two.  Is there anyone interested?  If I find the girl in question there, I will now throw some money on the problem.  If she is no longer there, then no problem.

Please do not  get me wrong.  I treat all women including BGs with respect.  But I arranged an overnight till breakfast.  We went out on the town eating and bar hopping, so she was with me for quite a while.  But when we got back to the hotel, right in the middle of licking her she jumped up and said she had to go.  I haven't even gotten my nut off.  So I gave her ST time money.  Her "brother was not happy and came and started beating on my door.

donaldente

18 minutes ago, localguy said:

Sure, I can be your wingman. My suggestion is ...

Let's go to one of the 9,999 other bars in Pattaya, OK?

Yes but do any of those other 9,999 bars have a swimming pool you can swim with nude BGs?

(Actually, I heard a year ago the nude swimming had been stopped.  But I would like to go out there and see for my self.

1 minute ago, misteregg said:

Worrying about nothing mate. She probably doesn't even work there any more. 

Yes, you are probably correct.  But if she is still there and recognizes me, I could get fucked up pretty bad by here brother.

Besides my wife, Angel, has forbidden me to go there by myself.

Yes, you are probably correct.  But if she is still there and recognizes me, I could get fucked up pretty bad by here brother.
Besides my wife, Angel, has forbidden me to go there by myself.

Mate, I run a bar. Most girls last a few months and move on. If you want to go just go. The possibility of you having a problem is minuscule.
  • Like 4

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

Unless you are a celebrity, any place where you need "protection" just to go...isn't a place you should be. You want to swim nude with BG's? Swim in your hotel pool and see them naked in your room. Whats the big hard on about seeing it all together? And I side with everyone else with she probably doesn't even work there. A few years ago? 1 year at one bar probably equals 10 years in western society for a bar girl.

Just wear an Asian disguise...  Medical mask, sunglasses, baseball hat, one of those man-purses, you won't be recognized. 

It's easy for me to say cos my ass isn't in the line. It's highly unlikely she is still working there. Hire a taxi to take you there and ask taxi to wait 30 minutes. If she is working there and you see her, just get a taxi out of there. Otherwise tip your taxi driver handsomely, have fun and post lots of pics of the naked swimming (with you edited out).

Edited by rob63
Spelling mistakes due to a poor education

1 hour ago, Gibsons1 said:

Just wear an Asian disguise...  Medical mask, sunglasses, baseball hat, one of those man-purses, you won't be recognized. 

LOL

Thanks for all the replies about she not recognizing me.  You guys are probably correct.

But still would have been fun to have some company with me (I mean besides the BGs)

3 hours ago, Autoroam said:

Name sounds familiar....is this bar on the dark side?

what's so special about it?

Autoroam,

If you want to know what is so great about the Black Pearl Bar (aka Black Pearl 2, White Oyster), read the link below

I posted this about 5 years ago

OP. Why are you looking to possibly walk into trouble ?

2 Wingmen won't help you versus a mob of rabid Thais.

Get real.

Can advise Aqua-Deyme also has a swimming pool, where you can swim with girls, its close to black pearl, so if you not like Aqua-Deyme  you can move to black pearl.

Edited by Fr_loper

If size doesn't matter, why aren't there any four inch dildos ?

The most expensive sex in Pattaya, is when NO money is exchanged.

1 hour ago, WoWuk said:

OP. Why are you looking to possibly walk into trouble ?

2 Wingmen won't help you versus a mob of rabid Thais.

Get real.

And the Thai Guy probably isn't her brother either.

:)

So let's assume that the BG that you had a problem with a few years ago is still working in the same place  ( very highly unlikely ).

And just in case she is still working there , your'e asking for one or two BM's on here if they're interested in going with you to this bar and walk into a potential argument or fight with the said BG and her brother / boyfriend .......best of luck with that.

i would not play tug game of "i'm a bodyguard in Pattaya get away and do not touch this dude is under my protection. Go fuck yourself you all thai Pattaya street gang and pimp! I'm a tough!" I don't think i can be tougher then most of people who survive in 3rd world country, and gang member from 3rd world country are probably a lot more dangerous then i can be.

Edited by kodak.kid
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, donaldente said:

Yes but do any of those other 9,999 bars have a swimming pool you can swim with nude BGs?

(Actually, I heard a year ago the nude swimming had been stopped.  But I would like to go out there and see for my self.

Yes. You might be found In the bottom of the pool with a  large block tied to your feet.

just stay away

I dont think he's looking for wingmen, more like bodyguards and/or someone to take the first few punches for him if necessary.

Just forget about the place and move on.

17 hours ago, donaldente said:

But if she is still there and recognizes me, I could get fucked up pretty bad by here brother.

I live on the DS and the Black Pearl is not far from me, no way in hell would I go unto any bar with a stranger that has the possibility of getting "fucked up pretty bad" cause of some bad history with a bar girl.  Like others have said, just avoid the bar.  If you are still set on going, PM me the girl's info and I can go and see if she still works there.

1 hour ago, Wolf Cat said:

I live on the DS and the Black Pearl is not far from me, no way in hell would I go unto any bar with a stranger that has the possibility of getting "fucked up pretty bad" cause of some bad history with a bar girl.  Like others have said, just avoid the bar.  If you are still set on going, PM me the girl's info and I can go and see if she still works there.

^ Good advice here.

I'm too old to be a tough guy... let alone do it in a foreign country. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I owe the board an apology.  It did not occur to me (although it should have) that I would be putting fellow BMs in danger. Please forgive me.