IGNORED

Look for a wing man or two for protection at Black Perl Bar

donaldente

3 hours ago, donaldente said:

It did not occur to me (although it should have) that I would be putting fellow BMs in danger.

I did notice a lack of volunteers to accompany you to a bar in the middle of nowhere, to protect you.... a complete stranger....from a potential highly dodgy situation. 

So anyway tell us more about why you are pretty much going to get topped if you go to the BP? What did you do? 

Also -  Aqua Deymie, Azure@Fabrice, Dao Bar all have a pool in site. Not sure you will get many volunteers to go with you though but let the dark siders know when you are going and where so that they can get ring side seats..... 

• Haha 3

Wolf Cat sent me a PM and said that he talked with the momasn at the Black Pearl. She told him that all of the girls she has has been there less than 4 years. As a lot of BMs pointed out that this would be the case.

I would like to publicly thank Wolf Cat for doing this for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 16/11/2018 at 23:26, kodak.kid said:

i would not play tug game of "i'm a bodyguard in Pattaya get away and do not touch this dude is under my protection. Go fuck yourself you all thai Pattaya street gang and pimp! I'm a tough!" I don't think i can be tougher then most of people who survive in 3rd world country, and gang member from 3rd world country are probably a lot more dangerous then i can be.

What in heavens name are you saying? I have wasted about 10 minutes of my life to analyse your words but it remains a big mistery to me.

sexy-naughty.png.764576a2887de17787b7331889800d21.png

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 04:51, Fr_loper said:

Can advise Aqua-Deyme also has a swimming pool, where you can swim with girls, its close to black pearl, so if you not like Aqua-Deyme  you can move to black pearl.

Never seen a bird outside at Aqua Deymie, let alone in their swimming pool.

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 05:30, westie1 said:

Yes. You might be found In the bottom of the pool with a  large block tied to your feet.

just stay away

That swimming pool isn’t deep enough.

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 18:35, donaldente said:

I arrive in Pattaya on this coming Monday for 3 weeks.

I love going to the Black Perl Bar through all the name changes(Black Perl 2, White Oyster).

A few years ago I had a runin with a BG and her "brother".  At the time I should have thrown money at the problem and all would be well.  But sometimes I get stupid and did not do that.  So for the last 3 or 4 trips to Pattaya I have been uncomfortable in going back to the Black Perl Bar.  The biggest problem is I do not have transportation and I am dependent on the bar calling a MotoTaxi.  My fear is that the "brother" of the girl I had problems with would be called and I could have problems.

I really miss going there.  So I was hoping that one or two guys would go out there with me in the next week or two.  Is there anyone interested?  If I find the girl in question there, I will now throw some money on the problem.  If she is no longer there, then no problem.

Please do not  get me wrong.  I treat all women including BGs with respect.  But I arranged an overnight till breakfast.  We went out on the town eating and bar hopping, so she was with me for quite a while.  But when we got back to the hotel, right in the middle of licking her she jumped up and said she had to go.  I haven't even gotten my nut off.  So I gave her ST time money.  Her "brother was not happy and came and started beating on my door.

donaldente

If you search for “black pearl” instead of “black perl” you might find a lot of information.

The petite current owner, Nat, is sponsored by an Australian, but as soon as the Aussie is gone, her “brother” reappears.

Sometimes Nat fucks a customer, which is not really appreciated by her “brother”.

At the moment there are only three other girls: Pla, Ki and Tak.

AFAIK they have no “brothers”.

BTW, funny thread.

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 18:27, Hamchang said:

I did notice a lack of volunteers to accompany you to a bar in the middle of nowhere, to protect you.... a complete stranger....from a potential highly dodgy situation. 

So anyway tell us more about why you are pretty much going to get topped if you go to the BP? What did you do? 

Also -  Aqua Deymie, Azure@Fabrice, Dao Bar all have a pool in site. Not sure you will get many volunteers to go with you though but let the dark siders know when you are going and where so that they can get ring side seats..... 

Not much swimming at Dao or Fabrice, let alone naked swimming and fucking in the swimming pool.

• 3 months later...

Black Perl Bar  is for sale now,  gate is closed ...

If size doesn't matter, why aren't there any four inch dildos ?

The most expensive sex in Pattaya, is when NO money is exchanged.

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/11/2018 at 15:44, Autoroam said:

Name sounds familiar....is this bar on the dark side?

what's so special about it?

has a swing above the pool

• 1 year later...
On 18/12/2018 at 02:20, bar stool said:

That swimming pool isn’t deep enough.

You can drown in 2 in of water.

JDM 

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• 1 month later...
On 26/04/2020 at 22:04, JAI DEE MAK said:

You can drown in 2 in of water.

JDM 

Especially if you have a couple of pissed off bar girls setting on your head.

donald

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, donaldente said:

Especially if you have a couple of pissed off bar girls setting on your head.

donald

This is a 2 year old thread, and you kinda screwed up in your first post by asking other members to put themselves in danger (possibly). So I think you should quit while you're ahead.