Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Patong Nightlife Video!

plahgat

Best nightlife video i've seen shot along Soi Bangla in Patong Phuket, great HD quality! :GoldenSmile1:

Plahgat

<object width="400" height="225"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1348261&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1348261&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="225"></embed></object>

Patong Night Life, Phuket, Thailand. (Dec 2007-Mar 2008) from Jrbazil on Vimeo.

To be able to enjoy the video in High Definition, click the link under the player's window to go directly to the site!

Don't forget to then click HD ON and enlarge the viewer window!

Great Video, deserves a :Grin_Jump1:

• 4 months later...

If you are going to Phuket take loads of money the place is over rated , and expencive , i found the girls ugly and not at all friendly, you can do the place in two days ,

How can you say the women are ugly? For the most part the girls that work in the P4P come from the same part of the country, Isaan. Maybe Bangkok has a higher percentage of stunners, but I cant walk down any street in Thailand, anywhere, without falling in love several times a day. From what I am hearing, and the prices I have found (as long as you are not in Phuket in the high season) are similar to what you pay in Bangkok. I never did the P4P in Pattaya: I met a nice young girl that for some silly reason liked me and money was never exchanged. This was my first time in Thailand when it happened to me, and I had no idea how rare that was.

I've only been there once but not on News Years Eve...looks like it goes right off!! :Grin_Jump1:

Thxs for the link plahgat.

very nice! I'm ready to go now!!! :001_Thank_You5:

• 2 weeks later...

awesome vid. That could be a great promo for Patong beach! It made me realise that i will be there in a few weeks!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 1 month later...

Phuket in my opinion is best for the scenery, the islands and the clean beaches compared to Pattaya. But saying that, prices for p4p have been higher there...usually. You just have to negotiate OR pay what she wants or not. Simple.

I like Phuket for different reasons, moreso, when I feel like just hanging out with a girl and enjoying some nightlife and doing some island hopping on a boat it beats Bangkok and Pattaya hands down.

Funny, how my last visit was right after the tsunami, saw the destruction nature can do. I was one of 7 guests at the Hilton Karon beach. The Swiss manager upgraded all the guests to the best suites with free breakfast, snacks and cocktails in the executive lounge!

Anyone ever been to the GC Fantasea?...They have some really hot looking women in there! But super expensive!

Edited by dotcom_OD