IGNORED

Patong Nightlife Video!

plahgat

Best nightlife video i've seen shot along Soi Bangla in Patong Phuket, great HD quality! :GrinNod1:

Plahgat

Patong Night Life, Phuket, Thailand. (Dec 2007-Mar 2008) from Jrbazil on Vimeo.

To be able to enjoy the video in High Definition, click the link under the player's window to go directly to the site!

Don't forget to then click HD ON and enlarge the viewer window!

Edited by plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Great vid, captures the party atmosphere that is Patong perfectly! Great music mix too. I just can't wait to get back there.

Many thanks for sharing :)

Great vid and some hot girls brings back great memories.

Not long to go now. :)

We are always running for the thrill of it thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill searching for the thrill of it

On and on and on we are calling out and out again

Never looking down I’m just in awe of what’s in front of me.

• 2 weeks later...

plahgat: great video mate, it brings back all my memories from Patong. It truely is a magical place for me, I remember the first time visited it with a couple of mates, we had an absolute blast for the 9 days we were there. It's not as seedy as pattaya too, but still has heaps of sexy young ladies mmm mmm

• 1 month later...

If you are going to Phuket take loads of money the place is over rated , and expencive , i found the girls ugly and not at all friendly, you can do the place in two days ,

If you are going to Phuket take loads of money the place is over rated , and expencive , i found the girls ugly and not at all friendly, you can do the place in two days ,

Agree, Phuket is more a sellers market - whilst Patts for the buyers

Still Great vid :Fuck_Knows:

my young nephew is going to Phuket in april hes never been to thailand will show him this video will please him i thought it was one of the best i have seen i am there in 13 days time :D am really in the mood now

I love Phuket....

Most of the Phuket haters that are out there fall into the cheap charlie catergory or are simply visiting Phuket during the high season when there are way too many punters around.

Go in the off season, totally different experience. Plenty of hot girls, prices were similar to what I was paying almost everywhere in the country.

I can't wait to get back to Phuket!

PS...Don't be offended if you do not fall into the above catergories. That's what makes Thailand so speical. There is a place and girl for everyone. I like variety, so for me, no trip is complete without visits to at least three different Thai destinations!

Eat. Down. South.

:):D He he, phlagat,you are the man. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

very nice... video.... Now you have the video stuck in my head... I dont know if im going to have sweet dreams tonight -- but if i do i hope that video popup in my dream..... nice work.....

Patong is awesome, hott looking girls, more quality whereas pattaya is quantity..If u are old/fat and ugly u will obviously find the competition too hard with the younger, fitter guys getting the best girls so it depends on how you are..I know many will say "its whoever got da money will get the girl" - newsflash guys, people dont generally come on holiday without money..When the younger, better shape, better looking, more fun guy has the same money as an older, ugly fat guy who they may find boring as well as repulsive who u think the young hott looking girl will choose to go with? - nuff said.

Personally I had a great time there everytime, no bad attitudes and the freelance scene is much better than patts.

Edited by ROIDFREAK

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Thanks guys on the behalfs of the filmer!

Just want to remind you that this is not my video! :D

It was posted and I presume filmed by some one called "Jrbazil" on www.vimeo.com ...so all kudos goes to him! :Clap8:

I'm in Patong myself right now and am filming some new stuff for my new videos, so watch this space!

I totally agree with Roidfreaks comments about Patong, loads of sexylooking young women,

but not easy for an old "Silverback" like me to score and compete with the hords of young handsome "Alpha males" cruising the bars along Soi Bangla! :D

It's a great place to shoot videos though with lots of outdoors coyotee dancers performing everywhere and not to forget the ladyboys in Soi Katoey! :D

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

This video is a good one and it shows lots of stunning girls and ladyboys having a blast. I'm convinced however that your videos of the place will be worth watching as well knowing of your earlier vids. Thanks for putting this video up though it was made by another.

Cheers,

Adrie.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is definitely the best clip I have seen on Phuket nightlife yet, can't wait to compare it with Pattaya

I agree this is one great video. I have sent the link to all my buddies. Even downloaded it thru realplayer so I have a copy to view when I want.

I know Patong pretty well, got a few mates there. It is more expensive generally (drinks/food) but hotels are about the same, especially if you look up around Nanai rd you can get some great bargains. Try the Valero hotel, low season about 600 for nice ac room withh swimming pool. I have to say as well that I much prefer the clubs in Patong. They have a much cooler, more relaxed vibe than I've found in Pattaya. Tiger, FBI, Baya Beach all good but my fave is the outdoor one just outside town, Safari.

Girl wise its much the same except its not so big so there aint so many, and last time I went they were asking some silly prices, but that happens in Pats too, just move on to the next!

Pattaya is far far better for Go-Go's. Patong don't come close in that dept, especially since Dragon Go-Go closed down. I love to eat Thai but Pattaya is also better if you need falang food. Not that you can't get it in Patong it's just that Pattaya does it better (and cheaper) first time I ever got a decent cup of tea in Thailand was in Pattaya. Mmmmm tetley!!!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......