IGNORED

Nirun 'Corner' studio condo for rent-Available Nov. 5

how122255

45 minutes ago, typhoon42 said:

Which building is it in?  A, B,  or C?  Floor?

The condo is in the B-1 building on the 5th floor,  unit # 518/401. There is a elevator/lift.  It is the last unit (corner)  and located by a big open area.  You have a extra side window which get a lots of breezes. 

Update :  I rented the condo today.  He said he will be leaving April 22.  Thank you to all posters.

1 hour ago, burgher said:

Glad you got it rented, looked like a nice place for someone in that budget range.

Thanks !!!  I am very surprised that it took so long especially during the high season.

• 3 months later...

This 5th floor Corner condo is now available. Nirun studio condo-CORNER- for rent..6000 baht monthly with FREE Internet/wi-fi  and Free Siphon cable TV.  You pay yourself low Gov't. priced electric and 450 baht monthly for Nirun service + whatever your water usage monthly. .

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it is very slow  in Pattaya right now but surprisingly,  the condo is still available for rent. 

Archived