Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nirun 'Corner' studio condo for rent-Available Nov. 5

how122255

NIRUN 'Corner' studio Condo will be available Nov. 5 ...5th  floor (B1 Bld)...It has an extra side window. Great breezes-great view- screens on all doors and window. Blackout curtains too. Full furniture, new soft Queen size bed(5 foot),  flat screen TV,  new  Microwave,  fridge, computer desk and chair, wardrobe, fan... Air cond. and hot water..Outside patio, great for drying clothes..Rent is 6000 baht monthly...Includes Free  Internet + Free Siphon cable TV......You pay YOURSELF : electric(low priced Gov't meter), your water usage and Nirun condo service fee(300). ...NO contact for the internet or cable..To move in you pay 16,000 baht which is the first  months rent(6,000) and I will hold a Refundable deposit of 10,000 baht...If needed, I can supply sheets, towels, plates, glasses and silverware...The pool and shower areas has just been totally remodeled along with the common areas...It looks beautiful !!!..For the convenient centralized location, and reasonable price it is hard to beat. It has a great mix of Thai's and Farangs so there is always someone to talk with . You easily walk to Tesco Express,  7/11,  Big-C Extra and there are  many bars, restaurants, laundry's, massages all within the complex and near-by....Nirun is a large Condo complex with 2 swimming pools, 24 hour security, , restaurants, bars, internet shops. Like a small city. Located very close to Big-C Extra mall, across from the ShagWell hotel...High Season only rental at higher price...I can answer your question in Thai or English...Thank you.

100_4568.jpg

100_4569.jpg

100_4571.jpg

100_4575.jpg

100_4576.jpg

100_4577.jpg

100_4580.jpg

Bathroom.jpg

Nirun bath tub....JPG

Nirun Map ....jpg

Nirun map...gif

Nirun map.jpg

Although I'm not going to rent your room, because my next trip isn't for a month, it would be still cheaper than what I am going to pay. So, I'm just putting this out here to say that Nirun is a good place to stay. I know it well and stayed there back in '04. It's got better since then, even tho' there wasn't much wrong with it then. I'd say the place is possibly more suited to the older traveller. 

For anyone who does take your room, I'd recommend Tik Travel at the bottom of Nirun if you're planning any trips or to rent an m/bike - which you'll need if you're not planning on walking the the very centre of Pattaya. It would be cheaper actually to rent one of her bikes, than getting the m/bike taxis every day, there and back, or several times a day. 

I'd definitely recommend. No, I don't know the OP at all.

Thanks for the kind words. Yes, renting a motorbike is handy but for those who don't want to rent a motorbike,  there are always a Lot of taxis waiting by the front 24 hours a day.  I  lived in Nirun for 9 years and enjoyed the very centralized location.  I only recently left Nirun because I got a dog and Nirun doesn't allow pets. The pool area and most all of the common areas have been greatly improved since the new management team took over. 

1 hour ago, PBear66 said:

Amazing what you can get for £150 a month. Not the ritz but most acceptable. Good luck with your rental.

Thanks !!!   Yes, it is one of the great things about Thailand.  Very low priced small condos that you can rent for almost nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/10/2018 at 19:19, how122255 said:

Condo info update:  32 inch TV

NIRUN 'Corner' studio Condo will be available Nov. 5 ..

• 1 month later...
Just now, Scuba+ said:

Rent and deposit are probably the most important things

I am effectively renting the condo for 5000 baht monthly,  so I think that is a fair price especially in high season. The deposit I can negotiate about. 

8 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

Rent and deposit are probably the most important things

Location....location....location :GrinNod1:

• 2 weeks later...

A thank you to BM How for showing me the condo on short notice. It was a little small for my liking but well located.  BM How is a real gentleman and it was a pleasure to make his acquaintance.

In the past 10 years that I have lived in Pattaya,  I have never had the condo sit empty for 1 month.  Maybe all the extensive building that has been done recently has something to do with it  or the extremely low exchange rates ?  On the good side,  paying the Nirun 300 baht monthly service fee  doesn't hurt me too much.  I think I still have enough cash to pay for my daily rice bowl.  haha

At a budget condo like Nirun guys are probably feeling the effect of poor exchange rates. Less tourists around definitely compared to prior years. Increase visa costs won't help in the future either

1 hour ago, Scuba+ said:

At a budget condo like Nirun guys are probably feeling the effect of poor exchange rates. Less tourists around definitely compared to prior years. Increase visa costs won't help in the future either

I think you are 100% correct.  The demographics of Pattaya has changed over the years.  I see less and less US and Euro visitors. 

3 hours ago, how122255 said:

Thread Bump. Condo is available.

Which building is it in?  A, B,  or C?  Floor?

1 minute ago, typhoon42 said:

Which building is it in?  A, B,  or C?  Floor?

Sorry,  it’s all in the first post.

Archived