IGNORED

Eatigo Discounts in Pattaya

Evil Penevil

It would be much greater if they had more restaurants. Currently I only use it for Surichi Indian (which I highly recommend) and the Kitchen on 2nd road which is pretty good depending on what you order. I recently ordered the lasagna there. It was the worst lasagna I've ever had. 

14 minutes ago, Kreggerz said:

It would be much greater if they had more restaurants. Currently I only use it for Surichi Indian (which I highly recommend) and the Kitchen on 2nd road which is pretty good depending on what you order. I recently ordered the lasagna there. It was the worst lasagna I've ever had. 

Serves you right for ordering lasagna in Thailand at all 555

I rarely order processed meat in Asia either

It does kinda suck for Pattaya...but I stay at Avani so all their owned restaurants (Dicey's/Benihana/Café) I get the 50% fron eatigo and an additional 30% off final bill at checkout....so kinda awesome.

Bangkok is the same for me at any Marriott...but some nice ones near Cowboy as well

1 hour ago, The Danimal said:

I stay at Avani so all their owned restaurants (Dicey's/Benihana/Café) I get the 50% fron eatigo and an additional 30% off final bill at checkout....so kinda awesome.

That is a good deal but I suspect that it's because their right hand doesn't know what their left hand is doing. Not your problem though!

On 17.10.2018 at 07:17, stubby said:

had a 40% off dominoes pizza and i'm glad i didn't pay the full price it was bloody awful.

Yes, That discounted price will get you the decent pizza many places in Pattaya.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had the app for ages, but few of the restaurants are independents, and I generally avoid the big chains. Prefer to support the smaller places trying to survive here, mostly with difficulty.

But I’ve just noticed Easy Health is on there. And more interesting for me, a place on Thappraya I’ve been meaning to go to, Aquapazza. This place has had some seriously good write-ups. Fresh fish is the speciality, Italian style. Not sure if it’s been reviewed here.

CFFAB79F-1A28-4311-8523-482005FAEDDF.jpeg

4C4719F0-3FA5-4811-B704-185578D35AEA.jpeg

Thailand Wine And Dine - unbiased food reviews around town ... Pollution Watch Thailand - daily air quality readings, news and info, Pattaya

Archived