IGNORED

stay where ? ..im sick of soi buakhao

skorp

Soi AR is Arunothai. Got to Big C on Pattaya Klang and face east. There is a phone shop and a Mityon motor bike on the corner. There a few hotels down the Soi before and after the school. You will see the Maxx signs and Nirun condos on the right.There are a couple of new hotels up near Pattaya Klang. Plenty of guest house type rooms above shops. A few bars around. There are also the Genteleman Clubs on Soi Bongkot.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

^ Soi AR is Pattaya Klang Soi 12.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

On 13/04/2019 at 23:00, Ron Rat said:

I live just off Soi AR and I rarely see an Indian tourist. A few live here (maybe a handful) but more Chinese tourists . The majority of people are either expats from Europe and Thais.

ah i must be in wrong place, i stayed klang 14, 16 was the next up towards big c and 12 was the one nearer to 2nd road,  big night food place with the papaya stall

2 minutes ago, raeman said:

ah i must be in wrong place, i stayed klang 14, 16 was the next up towards big c and 12 was the one nearer to 2nd road,  big night food place with the papaya stall

Bawdy wrote

Soi AR is Pattaya Klang Soi 12

that's the post i was following

Stack of cracking hotels, Apartment blocks etc down Soi 3, Soi 4 and Soi 5  Very quiet as well no noise at night. How anyone can stay in that Soi Bukhaow area is beyond me

Having visited Pattaya 35 times in the last 30 years, I have been staying on Buakow now for nearly 10 years and wouldn't want to stay anywhere else.

Try Pattaya Blue Sky on soi 5. It gets mixed reviews on Agoda etc about staff attitudes but I found them all to be extremely kind and had a great sense of humour. I definitely will be back. 

I walked along the edges of Soi Buakhao this evening (Because there are NO footpaths for people to safely walk on.) - dodging cars, jumping out of the way of speeding motorbikes and stepping around or shuffling aside from other pedestrians as they too made their way along the busy road - while singing the theme song from the movie - TOP GUN in my head.  I kept repeating to myself;    "I've    been     to     the    DANGER ZONE,     DANGER ZONE."      "I've      been     to    the     DANGER ZONE!"      D    A    N    G   E   R         Z    O    N    E!

Archived