IGNORED

Etihad £350 to Bangkok

Rainsberger

Hi Guys

Travel Trolley and Fly Sharp currently have Eithad Airways LHR>>>>BKK return for September and October for only £350 get in there.

Flew Eithad LHR>BKK back in Jan, bit more at £440 but no problems at all; pleasant enough flight. I'd happily jump on that at £350.

1 hour ago, Rainsberger said:

Hi Guys

Travel Trolley and Fly Sharp currently have Eithad Airways LHR>>>>BKK return for September and October for only £350 get in there.

Good prices, but normal for that time of year

Nice price payed £390 on Etihad last may and £380 the October before on Qatar . I’d rate Qatar slightly better done 2 trips with each and one with emirates but they charge nearly direct flight prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both Travel Trolley & its even cheaper off-shoot Fly Sharp have a lot of complaints against them

What are the real prices booking direct with the airlines ?

Seen a flight for £340 with jet airways next April. 

Never heard of jet airways before. 

Flys from Manchester to BKK with a layover in Mumbai.

Anyone ever flew with them?

22 minutes ago, REAR_ENTRY said:

New service starting on 5th November ex Manchester.  See this article before booking :-

https://indianexpress.com/article/business/aviation/jet-airways-financial-woes-evaluating-options-to-raise-funds-on-priority-5305302/

I noticed this price this morning, Qatar was £340 all last weekend but it's around £410 at the moment

48 minutes ago, jaynewcastle said:

Both Travel Trolley & its even cheaper off-shoot Fly Sharp have a lot of complaints against them

What are the real prices booking direct with the airlines ?

If you prefer to book with Etihad Airways direct the price is £390.41.

This is evening departure from London Heathrow at 20.45pm arriving Bangkok the next day at 18.25pm, morning departure sold out at this price.

On 02/09/2018 at 20:12, REAR_ENTRY said:

I would also like to know if anybody has flown with them.  

What did they think of the flights

Plus what did they think of Mumbai airport

9 hours ago, blue1878 said:

I would also like to know if anybody has flown with them.  

What did they think of the flights

Plus what did they think of Mumbai airport

There's a thread here on Jet, started a while ago but has recent posts, not an airline I would fly with, going with Qatar out of Birmingham and paid £442 which I'm very happy with.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/140004-jet-airways-decent/

On 02/09/2018 at 20:56, Rainsberger said:

If you prefer to book with Etihad Airways direct the price is £390.41.

This is evening departure from London Heathrow at 20.45pm arriving Bangkok the next day at 18.25pm, morning departure sold out at this price.

I booked today flying on the morning of the 24th at 9:35 and arriving in Bangkok at 9:10 the next morning. I paid £359 with Travelbag via Momondo

14 hours ago, Welbeck said:

I booked today flying on the morning of the 24th at 9:35 and arriving in Bangkok at 9:10 the next morning. I paid £359 with Travelbag via Momondo

I fly out 1st October 9.35am EY12 arrive Bangkok at 7.10am EY402 next day.

That's a very good price Welbeck for morning flight, have used both your flights before EY12/EY406. just a little bit longer in Abu Dhabi. Just remembered on EY406 Abu Dhabi to Bangkok i had my first ever free upgrade to Business Class because the flight was full it's a different world altogether.

10 hours ago, Rainsberger said:

I fly out 1st October 9.35am EY12 arrive Bangkok at 7.10am EY402 next day.

That's a very good price Welbeck for morning flight, have used both your flights before EY12/EY406. just a little bit longer in Abu Dhabi. Just remembered on EY406 Abu Dhabi to Bangkok i had my first ever free upgrade to Business Class because the flight was full it's a different world altogether.

I like the idea of landing early in the morning, the alternative is 18:30 so it's an extra 9 hours on the ground, worth the extra 2 hours spent at Abu Dhabi, plus hopefully I'll be able to sleep on the second leg into Bangkok.

From September Etihad Airways has changed it's aircaft on flights EY402/403 Abu Dhabi to Bangkok and back from B777 to B332 sign of the times I'm afraid.

Also i understand  Etihad will cut capacity further ex Manchester with the introduction of the B787 -9 Dreamliner on

the morning flight (EY022) from 1st Nov 2018 and from  March 2019 both daily flights will be on the Dreamliner.

Archived