Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Who has a Fuji X100, 100S, 100T or 100F?

Encora

Looking for  BM currently in Pattaya or Sattahip area.

My X100s is my favourite camera. I have a replacement charger (Original charger died), and three different batteries. 
But now, the battery light on the charger comes on, but when I put that battery in the camera, it doesn't switch on. It could be the charger malfunctioning, or the camera.
To save myself sending the camera for service to BKK, I'd like to meet with someone using same batteries, and test my camera with his charged battery. If my camera works with that, I'll go online and buy a new charger. If not, I'll send my camera to BKK for service..

Anyone who can help me, I'll print you one of your favourite images for free on A2 size....

• 1 month later...

I'm a X100t owner but not in Pattaya right now. I would think that one of the camera stores in Central Mall that carry Fuji cameras could help you work out if it is a battery, battery charger, or camera issue. Just ask them to try a charged up battery.

On 5/26/2018 at 17:43, Encora said:

Looking for  BM currently in Pattaya or Sattahip area.

My X100s is my favourite camera. I have a replacement charger (Original charger died), and three different batteries. 
But now, the battery light on the charger comes on, but when I put that battery in the camera, it doesn't switch on. It could be the charger malfunctioning, or the camera.
To save myself sending the camera for service to BKK, I'd like to meet with someone using same batteries, and test my camera with his charged battery. If my camera works with that, I'll go online and buy a new charger. If not, I'll send my camera to BKK for service..

Anyone who can help me, I'll print you one of your favourite images for free on A2 size....

i have the 100S , never had a problem but fair to say haven't used it much , i did put the battery in the wrong way a couple of times and thought it was flat ! 

Archived