Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

madhat

The England football team visited a Russian orphanage today.

"It's so sad to see the look of no hope on their faces' said Vladimir, aged 6.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparantly Windmill agogo has 7 screens to watch the football. Mmm can't say I ever noticed them 55.

never been in hooters beach rd myself and probably the last venue i would pick to watch the footy...............but i liked the sign outside................

5b23cd82a7e9d_15june029(Custom).JPG.619417f2a6d05531b6905dd91285eed7.JPG

If the games coincide with their happy hour it may be ok for a look. They have platters starting at 1300 Baht which includes a 3 litre Chang tower, still overpriced for Patts though but the view might be nice.

On 6/4/2018 at 20:14, davidge said:

Loew always seems to prefer German-based players. Sane probably not white enough for him as well.

Maybe they are just talented can you imagine that?

4 hours ago, dontpanic said:

If the games coincide with their happy hour it may be ok for a look. They have platters starting at 1300 Baht which includes a 3 litre Chang tower, still overpriced for Patts though but the view might be nice.

no games start in thailand till 19 00 hrs

1 minute ago, striderman said:

no games start in thailand till 19 00 hrs

Except tomorrow when the first one is at 1700 :)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Ronaldooooooooooo

................................................................................................................

A4BF24F5-1080-430D-8C61-F2DDB6D55E54.jpeg

75F43D0A-C45E-4968-896D-9BF8D7856A5D.jpeg

Messi misses a penalty. Should have punched it. Iceland are roughing up the argies.Now Messi misses a free kick. Ronaldo Rat he is not.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

What a great point for ICELAND ..... well done ... 

I wonder if Thailand will qualify in 2026.

................................................................................................................

12 hours ago, Go With Me said:

Aussies ripped off

We have had the VAR in the donestic league for 14 months

Quite frankly it is a cluster fuck

It always will be as it is always subjective

We wont win the WC and honestly have little chance of getting out of the group regardless of that call by the ref for a foul on Griezemann

But i can guarantee you some country is going to get fucked hard just like the TG I meet first up in 33 days time.

Only difference is I will apply sone lube for her well being.

VAR isnt going to and will rip the dreams of players and the entire population of a country in an instant

12 hours ago, Go With Me said:

Aussies ripped off

You really think so? I’m an Aussie and think they got it right. 

54 minutes ago, Dr No said:

You really think so? I’m an Aussie and think they got it right. 

I eat french toast and Im certain they got it wrong

1 hour ago, MFKS said:

We have had the VAR in the donestic league for 14 months

Quite frankly it is a cluster fuck

It always will be as it is always subjective

We wont win the WC and honestly have little chance of getting out of the group regardless of that call by the ref for a foul on Griezemann

But i can guarantee you some country is going to get fucked hard just like the TG I meet first up in 33 days time.

Only difference is I will apply sone lube for her well being.

VAR isnt going to and will rip the dreams of players and the entire population of a country in an instant

How can u get a clear view on a screen on the sideline in broad daylight is what I dont  understand? or are my eyes just shot from middle age?

germany with a lot of shots but so far Mexico have them by the tacos

German biggest loss in Russia since the battle of Stalingrad ... :D 

The Swiss was marvellous to hold the Brazilians to a 1-1 ....  after the Germans loss today And Argentina draw shows this year World Cup is more difficult than the media and the bookies thought .  As a neutral myself , I’m hoping for an outsider to win this year World Cup . 

38 minutes ago, jocky king said:

The Swiss was marvellous to hold the Brazilians to a 1-1 ....  after the Germans loss today And Argentina draw shows this year World Cup is more difficult than the media and the bookies thought .  As a neutral myself , I’m hoping for an outsider to win this year World Cup . 

You mean England :P:P

42 minutes ago, Mick Pattaya said:

You mean England :P:P

Will only support England if they play against Liverpool ...   :D

Archived