IGNORED

2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

madhat

Just heard the news that Sane of City is left out of Germany squad ... completely crazy . One of the 5  best players of the premiership . 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, jocky king said:

Just heard the news that Sane of City is left out of Germany squad ... completely crazy . One of the 5  best players of the premiership . 

Loew always seems to prefer German-based players. Sane probably not white enough for him as well.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

On 5/17/2018 at 23:08, jocky king said:

Belgium for me , they have all stars ready to challenge for the World glory ,  Hazard , De bruyne ,  Courtois , Alderwiereld , Lukaku .... would put my house on them to win it . 

You do know that Roberto Martinez is their coach, right?

Just now, SpinnerLover said:

You do know that Roberto Martinez is their coach, right?

Yes , right ? 

France looks REAL strong. Really strong players. If I was a betting man, I would put my hard earned money on them.

But I think Germany is the favourite. They have no weakness.

While we are on the subject of football. What are the best bars to watch football? Where you don't get distracted by loud music. I would like to actually hear the commentary. Otherwise it don't feel like its live

1 hour ago, Eiahhh said:

France looks REAL strong. Really strong players. If I was a betting man, I would put my hard earned money on them.

While we are on the subject of football. What are the best bars to watch football? Where you don't get distracted by loud music. I would like to actually hear the commentary. Otherwise it don't feel like its live

Legends Pool Hall

https://www.facebook.com/legends.pattaya/

They have bar food too - drinks - with all the commentary on and projector screens

7 hours ago, Eiahhh said:

https://www.facebook.com/EasyRconBar/

Winners

England

Runners Up

Brazil

Outsiders

Sweden

Fail to reach semis

Germany and Belgium

On 6/5/2018 at 10:59, Footymadstreams said:

Winners

England

Runners Up

Brazil

Outsiders

Sweden

Fail to reach semis

Germany and Belgium

These are your picks for which world cup?

................................................................................................................

On 6/3/2018 at 21:06, Peter o connor said:

Nobody is talking about Portugal, they could surprise people, nobody gave them much of a chance at The euros.

Portugal and Belgium are definitely good bets for the semis and maybe beyond. Worst first round I've ever seen, far too many poor teams.

17 minutes ago, dontpanic said:

Portugal and Belgium are definitely good bets for the semis and maybe beyond. Worst first round I've ever seen, far too many poor teams.

& yet all these teams are here after more than a year of grueling qualifiers. With the exception of Italy & Holland, who would you pitch in to make the group stages more competitive.  

................................................................................................................

17 hours ago, Mick Pattaya said:

& yet all these teams are here after more than a year of grueling qualifiers. With the exception of Italy & Holland, who would you pitch in to make the group stages more competitive.  

It's not who I'd add in but who I'd take out,  for me most of the groups are a foregone conclusion. I preferred when it was 24 teams, I don't even think there's a group of death. Group H looks open but it's two from 3 at best. Here's my picks for the group winners, some tasty looking 2nd round matches but hard to see the 8 quarter finalist being anyone else.  Awaiting my online bookie to give me a price on naming the 8 quarter finalists outright.

1st Round

Group A – Uruguay/Russia

Group B – Portugal/Spain

Group C – France/Denmark

Group D – Argentina/Iceland

Group E – Brazil/Switzerland

Group F – Germany/Swedan

Group G – Belgium/England

Group H – Columbia/Poland

2nd Round

Uruguay V Spain

France V Iceland

Brazil V Sweden

Portugal V Russia

Argentina V Denmark

Germany V Switzerland

Columbia V England

Quarter Finals

Spain V France

Brazil V Belgium

Portugal V Argentina

Germany V England

2 hours ago, dontpanic said:

It's not who I'd add in but who I'd take out,  for me most of the groups are a foregone conclusion. I preferred when it was 24 teams, I don't even think there's a group of death. Group H looks open but it's two from 3 at best. Here's my picks for the group winners, some tasty looking 2nd round matches but hard to see the 8 quarter finalist being anyone else.  Awaiting my online bookie to give me a price on naming the 8 quarter finalists outright.

1st Round

Group A – Uruguay/Russia

Group B – Portugal/Spain

Group C – France/Denmark

Group D – Argentina/Iceland

Group E – Brazil/Switzerland

Group F – Germany/Swedan

Group G – Belgium/England

Group H – Columbia/Poland

2nd Round

Uruguay V Spain

France V Iceland

Brazil V Sweden

Portugal V Russia

Argentina V Denmark

Germany V Switzerland

Columbia V England

Quarter Finals

Spain V France

Brazil V Belgium

Portugal V Argentina

Germany V England

I get your point, you are right in saying the group stages will have some non-consequential games, I guess that's how FIFA wanted it, to ensure all the top seeds qualify for the next rounds.

Differ with you on the bracket though, I think Spain top the group & thereby face Argentina in the QFs, also Mexico, Nigeria & Senegal go through to the round of 16.

On 6/7/2018 at 17:35, Mick Pattaya said:

I get your point, you are right in saying the group stages will have some non-consequential games, I guess that's how FIFA wanted it, to ensure all the top seeds qualify for the next rounds.

Differ with you on the bracket though, I think Spain top the group & thereby face Argentina in the QFs, also Mexico, Nigeria & Senegal go through to the round of 16.

Not having ago at you but why have they started saying round of 16 instead of the last 16, its all pretentious twaddle, its alien to us football fans and dosnt sound right.....there thats off my chest.:P

On 08/06/2018 at 19:12, lfc4dp said:

Brazil have this in the bag. Fancy Egypt to win their group if Mo is involved!

Fancy Spain to win the World Cup if Ramos is involved .... :rolleyes:

38 minutes ago, jocky king said:

Fancy Spain to win the World Cup if Ramos is involved .... :rolleyes:

Terrible excuse for a human being 

Mo Salah has travelled and his arm isn't in a sling so hopefully he can play some part.

this place on buakaow has multiple tv's reasonably priced beer and no bother from the dutch boss getting drunk watching holland

5b1e63b2067fe_11june030(Custom).JPG.031156b59cd80414ca9d7559652be0ac.JPG

between soi diana and LK Metro

On 18/05/2018 at 02:33, madhat said:

The tournament starts on June 14, 2018.

Let's share your thoughts about it.

Are you planning to watch the games? What's your favorite team?

Anybody going to Russia maybe? Might be also a bit of a mongering trip as well :)

I would rather repeatedly hit my cock with a sledge hammer than watch a  football match. Enjoy. 

8 hours ago, Tripp said:

I would rather repeatedly hit my cock with a sledge hammer than watch a  (England)football match. Enjoy. 

you mean this^^

5 hours ago, Mick Pattaya said:

you mean this^^

Oh yes .  The pain of watching 22 over paid jessies, accompanied by their stupid, over dressed, orange faced, silicon enriched tarts,  trying to pass a football to each other over 20 feet without giving it to the other side, would be enough to make me suicidal.

It will be a great thing to visit Russia to watch the tournament and mongering but that requires a good plan and preparation it is difficult to do that because of obligation in my work but I'm still excited waiting for this tournament and I will watch it at home hope if I'm in LOS it will be more fun with more activities my favourite team is Brazil and I think they have more chance to be in the final with Germany or France for Bulgium they have a lot of stars but it does not mean they can go far in the tournament as we saw in euro 2016.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

England are confident of doing well........

england aeroplane.png

Archived