Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

247 Boutique Standard Room - Middle

Garzan

6 hours ago, Bawdy said:

^ Yes, the brekky at Acqua looks great, breakfast is the only Western food I eat in Pattaya, though I doubt anyone there could replace the 'egg man' at the Hive! 555

The ladyboy's name is Natalie, has taken a shine to me, though obviously sees the train of girls I bring in! 555

The Egg Man at the Hive is a very nice guy. Always friendly and respectful. When I have stayed, he remembers my Omelette order after day 1 and brings me it over thereafter without prompting. The egg man aside, the rest of the brekkie is very ordinary. 

7 hours ago, Garzan said:

I'm going to have to look much closer at the staff when I come back in November. So far, I haven't spotted the Ladyboy staff person. (Then again, I'm not generally looking for Ladyboys. 555)

I'll also agree about Acqua; I stayed in one of the big rooms, and it was an awesome room, though it is pricey. It was a nice treat, that will probably not be repeated. The standard rooms over at Acqua make the normal standard room at 247 Boutique (not the middle rooms) feel spacious. 

If only you could pick where the included breakfast was. I thought the breakfast at Acqua was head and shoulders above the breakfast that comes with the 247 Boutique room.

Outstanding brekkie at the Acqua, on par with the very best hotels -  likes of Amari Nova Suites, Amari Residences and Royal Cliff hotels.

On 14/06/2018 at 19:55, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

You do know there is a CCTV camera covering the pool area at 24/7. Monitored at reception...give the staff something to talk about eh? :)

Checked in today.  Asked and no camera at pool but lots of guys up there so back to loom for boom boom after a relaxing swim. 

Just now, mixedberrys said:

Checked in today.  Asked and no camera at pool but lots of guys up there so back to loom for boom boom after a relaxing swim. 

It was a joke on my part....my bad? :Laugh1: Serious question - if the 24/7 rooftop pool is busy, I wonder if that is because the Acqua pool has been closed for the 2 weeks remedial work that was talked about; (Acqua planned to give vouchers to use 24/7 when their pool was closed).

Sounds like you are having a top time though mate.

There's a monitor for the camera system on the right side of the reception desk. Would be easy enough to just look and see what's on the display. 

With a high potential for accident or injury, there ~ought~ to be at least on camera in the pool area. :-)

Definitely no camera. I was here in early June and hardly anyone at the pool but today it was busy and they have opened a bar up on the lower level of the roof area. I was wondering why no one was at the Acqua pool area as it looks like a nice setup. Will try and sneak one in tomorrow. 

4 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

The Egg Man at the Hive is a very nice guy. Always friendly and respectful. When I have stayed, he remembers my Omelette order after day 1 and brings me it over thereafter without prompting. The egg man aside, the rest of the brekkie is very ordinary. 

Outstanding brekkie at the Acqua, on par with the very best hotels -  likes of Amari Nova Suites, Amari Residences and Royal Cliff hotels.

Yeah, he's a cool dude, works very long hours, seen him up after returning from a long night out.

How is the brekky at Nova Suites? I will be staying near there later next month and my room does not include breakfast. Do they allow walk ins?

BTW, got mixed up, LB's name is actually Nadia.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

6 hours ago, Bawdy said:

Yeah, he's a cool dude, works very long hours, seen him up after returning from a long night out.

How is the brekky at Nova Suites? I will be staying near there later next month and my room does not include breakfast. Do they allow walk ins?

BTW, got mixed up, LB's name is actually Nadia.

Yes mate, walk-ins are advertised at Amari Nova Suites...259Thb I think.

On 6/20/2018 at 21:26, Bawdy said:

^ Sure it's not the ladyboy! 555 

lol, i don't really look hard enough but did try tinder to see if she on it but no luck 555

^ 555 Try ThaiFriendly! Nadia the Ladyboy is very friendly and helpful, like all the staff, though the fat one can be a little gruff at times.

51 minutes ago, Bawdy said:

^ 555 Try Thaifriendly! Nadia the Ladyboy is very friendly and helpful, like all the staff, though the fat one can be a little gruff at times.

That may come with being the manager. :-)

^ Yeah, I guess, to be fair tho' lately she has warmed up a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried the brekkie at Acqua yesterday, 200 Bt, but actually prefer the spread at the Hive.

• 8 months later...
3 hours ago, buck011 said:

Booked today a couple of nights for second half of march at about 1000b,a real bargain:wink:

Where did you get this price?

it's 1190thb++ / night on their own page. 

their directly displayed room prices are always quite high if you book far in advance, but if you look only a few days / weeks away, they're a lot lower. often 1090++ (what i paid in february), right now it's 1190++. (but for may they ask for 2000). 
for that low price it's imho the best option i personally know (if you want to stay in the LK Metro area). 

but 2000++ is definitely too much. 

i don't think he really got it for 1000thb incl taxes. if he did, i'm very interested in where he found that price as well.

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

9 minutes ago, Tarpon said:

Where did you get this price?

I booked with ebookers.de

Used promo code (12%):

AFFEXPLOREMAR12DE

and if you book via app you get additional 5% you can use immediately for your next booking.

Worked out about 970 baht/night in my case.

31 minutes ago, buck011 said:

I booked with ebookers.de

Used promo code (12%):

AFFEXPLOREMAR12DE

and if you book via app you get additional 5% you can use immediately for your next booking.

Worked out about 970 baht/night in my case.

Good on you mate...pays to shop around. That’s a great price for 24/7.

Archived