IGNORED

Centara Avenue Residence - condo

Koudyy

I stayed at Centara Avenue Residence in a Condo through Airbnb in feb/march 2018.

First floor appartment with poolside view. It was great terms wise, but got noisy from the early morning due to the proximity of the pool. The condominium has laundry and 7/11 nearby.

The condo:

pretty standard pattaya 1 room appartment you probably get anywhere. Felt well done, good bathroom. I could not hear the neighbours, but I ain't sure I had any at the time. The AC was a bit noisier though and the fact I was first floor meant a lot of noise from early morning. This negative was offset by the fact I had poolside balcony with a palm tree right outside. It was kinda magical.

The condo pool was excellent, it is very long so you dont have to turn around while swimming every few seconds. It has whirlpool, couple of slides and waterfall. It sure could be kid friendly. The sunshine rotates around the pool sides all day, so if you wanna get a tan you will need to move around and be able to get a free seat.

Had 0 issues getting girls in the condo building, they do not check the girls, they usually simply waltzed their way to my doorstep with zero questions.  

If anyone interested I will share the airbnb link to the listing from my host. Note: the picture below are not my own, but from the host. They are accurate though.

pic3.png

pic4.png

pic5.png

pic2.png

pic1.png

Edited by Koudyy

Drunken's farang trip report (sort of) Memoirs of last 12 months

I'd be interested in seeing the link and thanks for sharing, I can this kind of deal becoming more popular than a nondescript hotel room.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png                                                                                      

Location?, is it on Soi 15 on Buakhaow

................................................................................................................

13 minutes ago, Mick Pattaya said:

Location?, is it on Soi 15 on Buakhaow

I think entry is off soi Diana (13)

Stayed in this condo-building for 2 months as well. As you said the air condition was unusually loud. A couple of people in the same building - farangs - told me they opened The Grill of their AC and checked (because it was loud too). It was an old model re-used for this quite new condo complex. 

I can't confirm the age of the AC but I can confirm it was loud. In a weird way. 

Edited by Jackie2013

To answer your guestions in one go:

Wifi - Since I usually take DTAC package with enough data for my holiday, I do not try it out. 

Location: centara.JPG.8a57577ff6b8e14014270ad471f38f49.JPGIt is close to the crossing of Buakhao - Soi15. Like 1-2 minutes walk.

Drunken's farang trip report (sort of) Memoirs of last 12 months

• 3 months later...

I booked the 2bd 2bath through Air B&B.

It's on the 8th floor.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/27210392?wl_source=list&wl_id=64372646&role=wishlist_owner&check_in=2018-09-06&check_out=2018-09-12&adults=1&children=0&infants=0

Never stayed at any of the other Centara properties before, LK Residence had been my go to the last couple years.

I'll be there September 6 - 12, I'll post a review after.

47 minutes ago, bangna said:

I thought condos were a minimum of 30 days rental

:LMAO1:

It is another Thai law/regulation that is very much more honoured in the breach than the observance.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

im currently renting a room at centara ,the only thing i dont like is the pool ,kids yelling at 9 in the morning is not for me,plus there are times of the day where there are dozens of kids in this pool.also alot of these condos use a shared wifi system thats not the best for streaming and have to re enter password 4-5 times a day.if i stayed here again i would get a room looking away from the pool and find a room with private stable internet

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Does Any One Know If The Apartments have In Room safes?

Have Booked a Room  in There In may - June 2019

May Cancel if Not , Will see?

17 hours ago, citybilly said:

Does Any One Know If The Apartments have In Room safes?

Have Booked a Room  in There In may - June 2019

May Cancel if Not , Will see?

The condos are individually owned so there is no standard setup. You'll need to ask the owner or whoever is renting it to you. If you booked on airbnb or one of the booking sites it usually states if there is a safe in the room or not.

• 1 month later...

i want to confirm this is centara azure?

staying in that location next month...3rd party owner...same idea...nice to know no joiner fee...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I was hoping to hear updates on this place as I am booked in for early July.  The pictures look nice and the location seems perfect.  I have been all around the area where this place is... but somehow never saw it... or paid attention to it.  I wonder what could have gotten me so distracted?  555

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How much is the rent per month? Do I need to pay water, electricity extra? Any room cleaning service and lenin changing, how often? Thanks

20 hours ago, tonyacat said:

How much is the rent per month? Do I need to pay water, electricity extra? Any room cleaning service and lenin changing, how often? Thanks

You need to say how long you are staying ....1 month, 6months, 1 year

20 hours ago, tonyacat said:

It's going to depend on which condo you book and the owners terms.  Monthly rentals will usually be an additional charge for the utilities.  Mine is 50 Baht a day but I'm only staying 13 nights.

5 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

You need to say how long you are staying ....1 month, 6months, 1 year

I plan to stay 2 months

• 5 weeks later...

I was there in June 2019 and again in September 2019

This is one of the best location, especially if you like the LK Metro - soi buackao area. The room I had was good but walls are a bit thin. No walk of shame ;) For me it's the best place to stay for my money.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/11/2019 at 23:40, tonyacat said:

I plan to stay 2 months

If you are booking one of the condos provided by Plearn in Centara on either AirBnb or Booking.com then no you don't have to pay any additional cash for utilities. I have stayed there in November and will be staying in March again for more than a month. You also get a monthly discount on Airbnb so that's nice. 

When I stayed there, the chief who manages the property told me over the phone that you will be charged 400Bhat for cleaning and 650Bhat if you want your laundry done too including bedsheets and stuff. 

On 04/12/2019 at 00:34, tihora said:

I was there in June 2019 and again in September 2019

This is one of the best location, especially if you like the LK Metro - soi buackao area. The room I had was good but walls are a bit thin. No walk of shame ;) For me it's the best place to stay for my money.

Absolutely. The location is easily the best. 7/11 and family mart are like 10 steps way. Then you have a mall 50 steps away to get your daily Starbucks coffee fix. Some nice massage parlors to get your daily legs relaxation in the afternoon. Beach is super close too. It is directly on Bhat Bus route too to take you to Soi 6 and WS. And as you said, LK Metro nightlife is right around the corner too. Best bangs for your bucks easily. 

Edited by leon77hd