Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Centara Avenue Residence - condo

Koudyy

Does anyone have a comparison with VT6? I have stayed at VT6 the last 4 times, love the location, but I can get a room here for 1/2 the price and it looks to be a much better pool. Do they have a concierge? I like the ability to walk my 'visitors' through without scrutiny. The security at VT6 never said a thing unless I asked them to take ID. Perfect for me. Looking at staying a month in July. 

I only discovered this place(the pool at least) as was mentioned on PA and have to say that as "discrete" as the entrance is for non-guests to be using the pool cannot think there any issues if you had room there.  I may actually look into monthly room options there for march as seems like pretty good spot to me.  If anybody had up to date prices there I may see them quicker here than searching.  Thx.

On 28/04/2018 at 03:26, Kahoy said:

I think entry is off soi Diana (13)

On 28/04/2018 at 03:12, Mick Pattaya said:

Location?, is it on soi 15 on Buakhaow

An entry on each side. One from a small Soi off Soi Dana and on entry Buakhaow Soi 15. Near the back side of The Avenue Mall. 

• 1 year later...
On 25/04/2018 at 20:38, Koudyy said:

I stayed at Centara Avenue Residence in a Condo through Airbnb in feb/march 2018.

First floor appartment with poolside view. It was great terms wise, but got noisy from the early morning due to the proximity of the pool. The condominium has laundry and 7/11 nearby.

The condo:

pretty standard pattaya 1 room appartment you probably get anywhere. Felt well done, good bathroom. I could not hear the neighbours, but I ain't sure I had any at the time. The AC was a bit noisier though and the fact I was first floor meant a lot of noise from early morning. This negative was offset by the fact I had poolside balcony with a palm tree right outside. It was kinda magical.

The condo pool was excellent, it is very long so you dont have to turn around while swimming every few seconds. It has whirlpool, couple of slides and waterfall. It sure could be kid friendly. The sunshine rotates around the pool sides all day, so if you wanna get a tan you will need to move around and be able to get a free seat.

Had 0 issues getting girls in the condo building, they do not check the girls, they usually simply waltzed their way to my doorstep with zero questions.  

If anyone interested I will share the airbnb link to the listing from my host. Note: the picture below are not my own, but from the host. They are accurate though.

pic3.png

pic4.png

pic5.png

pic2.png

pic1.png

Looks nice but £1130 for a month in November is double what most are asking.

3 hours ago, earnie said:

On 26/04/2018 at 02:38, Koudyy said:

3 hours ago, earnie said:

most are asking

That date was relevant then.