IGNORED

In and Out Burger

After 25 years in California - 

1) Tommys - hand's down best - chili cheese fries with onions - oh baby!

2) 5 Guys - overpriced but a solid choice, shakes are great but leave no room for the main course

3) In-N-Out - decent, IMHO the fries are way overrated, but the burgers are really good and cheap 

4) Barney's - outstanding Onion Rings and Mushrooms, burgers are solid

5) Smash Burger - meh - overpriced foo-foo puppy chow for hipsters

What-a-burger - not sure, I think there is one 20 miles from here.

In N Out has these pop ups in various cities around the world and from what I hear they sell out within hours and then poof, they are gone. They haven't expanded beyond California and the American Southwest let alone to other countries because they don't franchise and they don't freeze. That means that they can only go so far from their supply chain before sacrificing quality.

Also, the owners are known to be religious (look under their cups for a bible verse) so I doubt you will ever see a pop up in Pattaya. But if they did, it would sell out within hours.  

1 hour ago, allwet said:

In N Out has these pop ups in various cities around the world and from what I hear they sell out within hours and then poof, they are gone. They haven't expanded beyond California and the American Southwest let alone to other countries because they don't franchise and they don't freeze. That means that they can only go so far from their supply chain before sacrificing quality.

Also, the owners are known to be religious (look under their cups for a bible verse) so I doubt you will ever see a pop up in Pattaya. But if they did, it would sell out within hours.  

That's what was said about Coors beer coming east of the Mississippi long ago. Most on this forum are too young to know. But they have been on the east Coast for decades now. I remember flying back to Miami from Denver years ago after a football game and checked a case of Coors as baggage.

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it

helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but

at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa

In-N-Out 3x3. Triple meat triple cheese, lettuce, tomato, and In-N-Out dressing 

IMG_20171213_143634831.jpg

• 1 month later...

My friend from high school is a store manager at In-n-Out, his pay is $90,000 USD per year lol.  

Comparing them to Five Guys and other joints is ridiculous, considering In-n-Out is half the price as Five Guys.  My #1 issue with In-n-Out is how busy the place always is.  Sure It's no restaurant quality $15 burger (just look at the patty size) but it's excellent by fast-food standards, if not the best when it comes to quality/cost.

Archived