Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

In and Out Burger

I saw that In and Out set up a temporary pop up in BKK.  Have they done so in PTY?  

The best fast food burger out there (with Carl's Jr. a close second).

If you don't understand the appeal you've probably never had one, they are excellent!

I recently read they did a similar popup in Sydney.

I doubt Pattaya is big league enough for them to do it here.

In-n-out has the best burgers and the perfect name for a branch in Pattaya. LOL.

Where is the one in BKK - I definitely want to check it out next time I'm in the big mango.

The wife and I were very happy for 20 years, then we met.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

If you don't understand the appeal you've probably never had one, they are excellent!

Had many times, marginally better than McDonald's. When I first moved to Phoenix everyone raves about how good they are, so I went and I went and could never figure out what was so good about them myself. 

Just a plain Jane, average run of the mill cheese burger, very forgettable. 

1 hour ago, Marcus85 said:

Had many times, marginally better than McDonald's. When I first moved to Phoenix everyone raves about how good they are, so I went and I went and could never figure out what was so good about them myself. 

I'm not excited by them either but I think more than marginally better.  I do like Five Guys burgers though. 

http://www.fiveguys.com/

2 hours ago, Kreggerz said:

I'm not excited by them either but I think more than marginally better.  I do like Five Guys burgers though. 

http://www.fiveguys.com/

Crazy expensive in the UK for what you get. Burger, fries and drink .....£15

3 hours ago, Marcus85 said:

Ok to each their own

A mate has been to In N Out in the US and rates them highly too...
I recently read they did a similar popup in Sydney.
I doubt Pattaya is big league enough for them to do it here.
Yeah that pop up sells out quickly, every time it happens. Usually within the hour.

Saw this on my feed the other day:

http://www.news.com.au/finance/business/retail/burger-chain-takes-sydney-eatery-down-n-out-to-court-over-trademark-claims/news-story/1b4f11fff4dceb4421d9871a306f1b7b

5 Guys Burgers are the only ones worth eating, unless your making your own. A bacon dog with japs rules the roost tho !!!

I feel in/out is on the same level as smash burgers....barely better than mc d's.

Well, when I wrote fast food, I wrote that in the context of comparing it to Burger King, McD's, Wendy's, Carls' jr., etc. Five Guys is in a different category in my view (5 dollars and up). In and Out's basic burger for 2 bucks or so is the best for the money (and size).

44 minutes ago, digger65 said:

Well, when I wrote fast food, I wrote that in the context of comparing it to burger King, McD's, Wendy's, Carls' jr., etc. Five Guys is in a different category in my view (5 dollars and up). In and Out's basic burger for 2 bucks or so is the best for the money (and size).

I agree with you and don't forget those fries!

Being from LA the best I ever had and others who had them agree was from a place called Quick & Split. They are no longer around but those who have been to LA and know of this famous place...it was the place right behind Randy's in this pic. Big, greasy, handmade patties, they were people there all times of day and night.

th.jpg

This is actually a real burger joint? I thought it was just made up!

in and out is overrated, found their burgers to be a bit plain.

Same with krispy kremedonuts :)

In the world of fast food burgers , a few west coast brands stand out.

In and Out , Tommy's , and of course Fatburger.

Mc D and BK  shouldn't even be mentioned.....  Carl's Jr is usually pretty good and I agree Five Guys is in a different league since they are cooked to order.

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

From what I understand, In and Out have no intention of opening all over the world despite their yearly popup stalls....they primarily do this to maintain currency of their trademark...if they don't operate as a business in these countries they lose that, and this is the cheapest way to do that. Why they don't open up around the world (eg. Australia) where they would be successful I don't know, but based on this, if they do a popup stall in BKK they definitely won't do Pattaya.

14 hours ago, baddog666 said:

Carl's Jr is usually pretty good and I agree Five Guys is in a different league since they are cooked to order.

While no In and Out, the Carls Jr in Central Festival do benefit from being good burgers, with a great ocean view...and more importantly serve beer! Picture of the last burger I ate there:

20161104_111945.jpg

5 hours ago, Nestea said:

While no In and Out, the Carls Jr in Central Festival do benefit from being good burgers, with a great ocean view...and more importantly serve beer! Picture of the last burger I ate there:

20161104_111945.jpg

Wow, that looks sooooo..............uninviting!

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 02:21, Marcus85 said:

"Marginally better than McDonalds"? When did you taste buds die? You are totally cluesless? Meat is never frozen. Fries are cut just before frying. Tea is fresh. But back on topic.When did your taste buds die.

in n o burger las.jpg

IMG_0038.JPG

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it

helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but

at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 06:52, Nestea said:

20161104_111945.jpg

$12 for 1/3 lb burger and drink but worth every satang IMO for a burger splurge at Fuddrucker's.But for my money it's In-n-Out Burger every time. I added a few fresh toppings from their selection after the burger was presented.

IMG_1332.JPG

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it

helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but

at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa

Ooooo Fuddruckers....   Hit that burger with some of that 57’

sauce..        Killed off many of those over the years.  

Nom Nom Nom...   

:GoldenSmile1:

18 hours ago, LTGTR said:

$12 for 1/3 LB burger and drink but worth every satang IMO for a burger splurge at Fuddrucker's

I spent about 30 seconds to work out what a ladyboy burger was. Eventually caught on, maybe I'm a lil thick!

Archived