IGNORED

Suggestions for the perfect hotel for Maiden Trip please

adat_maniacs

5 hours ago, buck011 said:

At Sea residence:

http://atsearesidence.com/

The deluxe sea view rooms are about 1500 baht via Agoda,or you can check the price with the hotel directly.

At the begining of Walking Street, next to Pattaya beer garden,of course guest friendly...

I just had a look at the website as I don't know this hotel and it seems like a decent deal.
The "view from our deluxe rooms" picture in the header looks to me like it was taken from inside the Beer Garden bar though.

For the OP - $300/day is plenty to have an unforgettable time in Pattaya if you go easy on the Lady Drinks and don't bar fine from GoGo bars every night.
Depending how long you are staying you might get a 1 month deal on a condo at Centre Condo with sea views (not beach front) and located between the more expensive Walking Street and cheaper Soi Buakeow bar areas. 

20 hours ago, adat_maniacs said:

Ya I always book for 2 guests. Infact in most cases especially in a no breakfast plan, the cost for single and double occupancies is the same. 

So i should just send an email to the hotel and ask them explicity, whether they charge any fees for bringing back more than one guests ?

Yes and probably all the replies you receive will say you will be charged extra for two guests,

Ambitious for a first timer mate but a condo is probably your best bet.

22 hours ago, buck011 said:

At Sea residence:

http://atsearesidence.com/

The deluxe sea view rooms are about 1500 baht via Agoda,or you can check the price with the hotel directly.

At the begining of Walking Street, next to Pattaya beer garden,of course guest friendly...

This one actually does have a pretty good sea facing balcony room at a very low price. Has anyone stayed here before for a first hand review from fellow Addicts.

22 hours ago, mixedberrys said:

Have a look at Flipper Lodge, right in the middle of the action on Soi 8, Beach Front rooms are very noisy due to the bars on Beach Rd. Rooms at the back are quiet, there is a roof top pool and bar. Nice breakfast and in your price range. 

Liked this as well. Especially the sea view room. Noise aint an issue as by the time I sleep I usually get super drunk that I barely care about it. Have you stayed here before ?

17 hours ago, Geordie59 said:

I just had a look at the website as I don't know this hotel and it seems like a decent deal.
The "view from our deluxe rooms" picture in the header looks to me like it was taken from inside the Beer Garden bar though.

For the OP - $300/day is plenty to have an unforgettable time in Pattaya if you go easy on the Lady Drinks and don't bar fine from gogo bars every night.
Depending how long you are staying you might get a 1 month deal on a condo at Centre Condo with sea views (not beach front) and located between the more expensive Walking Street and cheaper Soi Buakeow bar areas. 

Yeah even I liked this hotel a lot. Actually I sometimes tend to go crazy with the LDs mostly beacuse I give in to the pushy girls. I was actually hoping to bar fine from Gogos on all nights as I'm not sure how safe it is to go with the FLs on the streets or on TF.

I have a very short stay - only 3 nights as I'm headed to Cambodia post this.

9 hours ago, CarolinaJames said:

Blue Sky, Seven Zeas, or Sabai Group

Thanks for your suggestions mate.

Blue Sky - No view

Seven Zea - Deluxe Room Sea View looks supreme. Location wrt Soi 6 awesome.

Sabai group - Didnt like their hotels much.

3 hours ago, slalom said:

Yes and probably all the replies you receive will say you will be charged extra for two guests,

Ambitious for a first timer mate but a condo is probably your best bet.

But if its around 500 Bht I think that pretty bearable. Not doing a condo mate as am here for only 3 nights.

Someone who has stayed there more recently than me could confirm, but I don't recall being charged a joinder fee for more than one girl when I stayed at Sea Me Springs (but that was almost 3 years ago).

500 baht isn't a dealbreaker (especially on such a short trip), but it might be worth staying at a place that is 250-300 baht more per night, but will NOT hit you for the 500 baht fee if you have a threesome

1 hour ago, adat_maniacs said:

This one actually does have a pretty good sea facing balcony room at a very low price. Has anyone stayed here before for a first hand review from fellow Addicts.

Here you go... DELUXE ROOM

1516657026934.jpg

1516657025451.jpg

1516657023868.jpg

1516657022309.jpg

1516657020844.jpg

1516657019389.jpg

1516657017785.jpg

1516657015975.jpg

1516657014135.jpg

1516656756310.jpg

1516656773361.jpg

1516656781139.jpg

21 hours ago, FROST MEDIC999 said:

Here you go... DELUXE ROOM

1516657026934.jpg

1516657025451.jpg

1516657023868.jpg

1516657022309.jpg

1516657020844.jpg

1516657019389.jpg

1516657017785.jpg

1516657015975.jpg

1516657014135.jpg

1516656756310.jpg

1516656773361.jpg

1516656781139.jpg

Thanks a lot for the pictures mate. Looks pretty decent for the price.

21 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

Someone who has stayed there more recently than me could confirm, but I don't recall being charged a joinder fee for more than one girl when I stayed at Sea Me Springs (but that was almost 3 years ago).

500 baht isn't a dealbreaker (especially on such a short trip), but it might be worth staying at a place that is 250-300 baht more per night, but will NOT hit you for the 500 baht fee if you have a threesome

1 Question Sea Me Spring too Vs Sea Me Spring Tree ?

• 2 weeks later...

What about Sunshine hotel & Residences...? in the middle of the action in soi 8..walk outside and hookers on you're left and right...rooms in the new wing looks very nice...never stay there myself but looking at it for my next trip...

http://www.sunshinepattaya.com/

Mai pen rai...

$60 would get you a decent3/4 hotel close to Walking Street --aya boutique and baywalk residence springs to mind

if you prefer lk metro/soi diana then Page 10,areca lodge and a few hours are popular places with mongers --all guest friendly 

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

On 1/22/2018 at 16:22, mixedberrys said:

Have stayed at Flipper Lodge,  it's a nice hotel.  

Can confirm that Flipper Lodge meets all your criteria (except balcony).  Look for the 'Sea View Building A' rooms, which are generally $50-ish. Try to get a good deal on Agoda if you can. 

Very girl friendly, 20 feet out the entrance is the first bar. Security stand is seperste from the front desk, it is up a small set of stairs and right across from the first elevator. Close to BR and the Baht buses that take you staight to WS, or a further walk the other direction to grab and BB going up to Soi 6. Sois 7/8 and Soi New Plaza all have decent options for mongering and within stumbling distance.  Food options are sort of limited, I ended up eating at Central Festival most days for lunch. 

Pool is good, wifi is excellent. Aircon gets cold. A Leo at the pool was 70 Baht if I remember correctly. The building was a little dated, but everyone was super friendly.  It's a solid option.

Pics attached of the 'sea view' from the 3rd floor and the giant bed in my room. 

IMG_5108.JPG

IMG_5183.JPG

• 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 18:30, Khunmike said:

What about Sunshine hotel & Residences...? in the middle of the action in soi 8..walk outside and hookers on you're left and right...rooms in the new wing looks very nice...never stay there myself but looking at it for my next trip...

http://www.sunshinepattaya.com/

Stayed there once, thought it was a dump; wouldn't stay again.

1 hour ago, ilikebeer said:

Stayed there once, thought it was a dump; wouldn't stay again.

They have 3 buildings that were built years apart,  do you know if you were in the oldest or newest?

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:42, usexpat46 said:

They have 3 buildings that were built years apart,  do you know if you were in the oldest or newest?

Not sure, but the décor seemed old and tatty.

Archived